• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am on Twitter in my real name

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course that ccb Malaysian dog exposed my NRIC number then and not a single kind soul told me. What a disgusting forum with selfish bastards with you die your business mentality and then act poor thing kpkb bully by government.

To think that once upon a time i speak up for selfish bastard sinkies losing jobs to foreigners when it’s none of my business. What a fool.,

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the difference?
You have a whole archive of your lunatic and slutty history over here for all to see.

Are you posting your sex videos on Twitter?

The difference is you coward know here is a dirty forum for you to hide while twitter is traceable. And I don’t have sex let alone Sex videos. How many times must I tell you to post any videos you claimed to have?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the difference?
You have a whole archive of your lunatic and slutty history over here for all to see.

Are you posting your sex videos on Twitter?

And son of slut only your mother wife daughters and kt latha got slutty history and think everyone is slutty like yourselves.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference is you coward know here is a dirty forum for you to hide while twitter is traceable. And I don’t have sex let alone Sex videos. How many times must I tell you to post any videos you claimed to have?
33AFD68.gif

Found!
https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/33AFD68.gif?fs\u003dopencloud

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have piles in your chibye and doc asked you say ahhh you use chibye to say ahhh...

You are such an unkind Malaysian Cantonese rat people got sickness you also can make use of it to tell smelly lies and harass me. What a disgrace to your country.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have piles in your chibye and doc asked you say ahhh you use chibye to say ahhh...

You are such an unkind Malaysian Cantonese rat people got piles or any sickness you also can make use of it to tell smelly lies and harass me. What a disgrace to your country.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a disgusting rat hole for disgusting rats hiding here to smear me and harass me and then act poor thing kpkb bully by government.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a disgusting rat hole for disgusting rats hiding here to smear me and harass me and then act poor thing kpkb bully by government.

When actual fact is these disgusting rats are bullies themselves and love to gang up with foreigners like mahathir or other races to bully their fellow country men.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When actual fact is these disgusting rats are bullies themselves and love to gang up with foreigners like mahathir or other races to bully their fellow country men.
Criminal bullies stealing my photos, spamming lies and harassing me with their cheap and dirty mouth. What a disgrace to human.