• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am on Twitter in my real name

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody from SPF is entertaining this madwhore? @ginfreely try harder.
Everything I said is a fact that I am not afraid unlike you ccb Malaysian coward son of whore calling a virgin stating fact as mad whore. Your kind of people that are doing evil hiding below the table are not qualified to want others to be above the table. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you filthy coward criminal bully Malaysian son of whore are not qualified to even say my name and you think opening your ccb mouth say my name is a whore will win is such a dirty Malaysian trick indeed. Pui your whore mother wife daughters phua cb. Only filthy whore mother will raise such a filthy son indeed. Pui!
Rats snakes and crocodiles using dirty tricks got above the table meh? Of course not.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless Malaysian Cantonese criminal thief slanderer harasser son of slut, as usual you are spamming lies when I did report my Malaysian neighbour etc to Malaysia police and even said the police officer was friendly until she suddenly charged face. Must have received bribes from my Malaysian chinese neighbours. And I wrote to select committee on online falsehoods is also what they requested and nothing wrong with that.

She could tell that you are a deluded lunatic.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you are the Malaysian psychopath son of whore using dirty trick spamming lies of me being deluded
20151205034551.jpg