• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am on Twitter in my real name

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady, you are a fucking slut, no hymen, legs open, nipples erect, cheebye dripping!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey proven coward Malaysian dog why sacred to go post in twitter, Slut is your mother wife daughters and kt latha.

I am so proud of myself. Whatever I said in the past I can say now in my real name I can say in twitter. Not like fucking Malaysian evil dogs hiding here and out there smearing and harassing me non stop for years. Pui their slut mother wife daughters phua cb!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so proud of myself. Whatever I said in the past I can say now in my real name I can say in twitter. Not like fucking Malaysian evil dogs hiding here and out there smearing and harassing me non stop for years. Pui their slut mother wife daughters phua cb!

You can post your cheebye face on the newspaper with a report of your hymen certificate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course you pretentious dog already know my real name since 2013 when Malaysian dog smeared me in Living in jb forum.

Not just know my name and know my face and steal my photos and viciously smeared me worldwide slut whore mistress using the ccb words of slut kt latha to justify. And now ccb sons of sluts still dare to whistle at me everywhere I go.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course you pretentious dog already know my real name since 2013 when Malaysian dog smeared me in Living in jb forum.
We have your nric number, phone number, JB address and Singapore address. Someone will collect your hymen soon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have your nric number, phone number, JB address and Singapore address. Someone will collect your hymen soon.
Of course that ccb Malaysian dog exposed my NRIC number then and not a single kind soul told me. What a disgusting forum with selfish bastards with you die your business mentality and then act poor thing kpkb bully by government.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey coward son of slut you want to threaten to rape me go post in twitter. Don’t do it hiding in this rat hole.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward son of slut you want to threaten to rape me go post in twitter. Don’t do it hiding in this rat hole.

What's the difference?
You have a whole archive of your lunatic and slutty history over here for all to see.

Are you posting your sex videos on Twitter?