• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

助纣为虐Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @balls2u @houri @lostvirgin etc are so immoral

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cheebye that itchy?

You want 1000 men to gangrape your filthy cheebye hole??
You deserve that evil dog of Malaysian criminal filthy is you and your Cantonese prostitute mother Pui!
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone with conscience knows you have been viciously attacking me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as chicken and stinky vagina. Now just act innocent tell lies. Do crimes to me and then do manipulation say your victim is mad is so proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute SELF ADMITTED SON OF DIRTY SLUT AKA STINKY VAGINA way to win Pui !
Up for advertisement time
Tell that to yourself SELF ADMITTED 小三 AND YOUR SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER that no money go party by open leg big big to buy cigarettes alcohol Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the whistling are all in your mind only. Cos you're a fucking delulu slut who hasn't been taking your medication regularly. Please do yourself and everyone a favour by checking yourself into IMH.
Come on you serial liar criminal bully Cantonese dog son of slut prostitute persecuting hokkien virgin as slut, if the whistle is in my mind if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. When is your turn to swear? Pui

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is definitely 100% siaolang
no use one lah. she might have infectious diseases. don't go near her.
btimh20240726.jpg

Everyone with conscience knows you have been viciously attacking me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as chicken and stinky vagina. Now just act innocent tell lies. Do crimes to me and then do manipulation say your victim is mad say your victim has infectious diseases is so proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute SELF ADMITTED SON OF DIRTY SLUT AKA STINKY VAGINA way to win Pui !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirty woman always trying to get attention of men whether in her Jurong neighborhood or in this forum. Very very slutty attention seeker.
Tsk tsk tsk so despicable Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT tell lies I sit there eat my meals and dogs whistle at me from behind can also twist to I seek attention Pui!