• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

助纣为虐Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @balls2u @houri @lostvirgin etc are so immoral

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
btimh20240726.jpg
Everyone with conscience knows you have been viciously attacking me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as chicken and stinky vagina. Now just act innocent tell lies. Do crimes to me and then do manipulation say your victim is mad is so proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute SELF ADMITTED SON OF DIRTY SLUT AKA STINKY VAGINA way to win Pui !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Singapore law is lacking and unable to deal with evil immoral people ganging up to use whistle to bully a woman. A woman has no 1000 lives or even 1000 hours to report police to fight 1000 criminals. Where’s justice?

One thing is for sure evil Malaysian and local criminals have been doing defamation crimes to me hiding in rat hole smearing me slut whore mistress and evil dirty men have been using whistle to harass and insult me everyday and immoral people 助纣为虐 turn around to accuse and blame victim of crimes as mad.
Everyday you kena whistle you got to spend 2 hours reporting police if not victim is guilty!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got cctv got photo got witness proof of whistle bullying can dismiss as siao lang that’s how shameless and immoral Cantonese criminal 助纣为虐一手遮天And insult you stinky vagin with their ccb Cantonese son of self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT ENTITLEMENT STOP DOING EVIL 助纣为虐 @Houri @lostvirgin @Balls2U @sbfuncle @NanoSpeed @nightsafari etc Cantonese dog son of chicken Pui!

When is your birthday? We'll all chip in to buy you this gadget as a birthday present to wash your chow hai. See how nice we are to you despite being ill-treated by you all the time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And after reporting police the 1000 harasser just say you are mad and they are just relaxing.
So strength is numbers even when doing crimes. 1000 men gangrape you means you are mad and not they are rapists. Just remember that you Cantonese dogs sons or prostitutes ganging up to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin and 助纣为虐 一手遮天 cover up for whistling dogs when you get mass massacre yourselves Pui !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Singapore law is lacking and unable to deal with evil immoral people ganging up to use whistle to bully a woman. A woman has no 1000 lives or even 1000 hours to report police everyday to fight 1000 criminals whistling at her everyday. And that’s conservative estimate, my past report of police takes at least two hours each time. Where’s justice?

One thing is for sure evil Malaysian and local criminals have been doing defamation crimes to me hiding in rat hole smearing me slut whore mistress and evil dirty men have been using whistle to harass and insult me everyday and immoral people 助纣为虐 一手遮天 turn around to accuse and blame victim of crimes as mad.

Actually the two types of criminals are blended and not distinct: people that do defamation also open their mouth to whistle (and use their dirty hands to make knocks to harass me).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So strength is numbers even when doing crimes. 1000 men gangrape you means you are mad and not they are rapists. Just remember that you Cantonese dogs sons or prostitutes ganging up to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin and 助纣为虐 一手遮天 cover up for whistling dogs when you get mass massacre yourselves Pui !
You Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes smearing me one are the criminals yourselves that 助纣为虐 一手遮天 会不得好死!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese criminal dogs start 1000 chicken defamation threads on Gansiokbin is called you are mad. Same principle as 1000 dogs whistle at you is called you are mad and not you are victim of crimes. Got photo proof got cctv got witness of whistle or knocks all can ignore, criminal dogs just cancel them and say you are mad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese criminal dogs start 1000 chicken defamation threads on Gansiokbin is called you are mad. Same principle as 1000 dogs whistle at you is called you are mad and not you are victim of crimes. Got photo proof got cctv got witness of whistle or knocks all can ignore, criminal dogs just cancel them and say you are mad.
And victim of Cantonese defamation crimes must let them bully song song gao jurong if not any reaction is called mad. No wonder no tycoon no philanthropist

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every incident you report their Cantonese criminal dog mouth just cancel it say you are mad 助纣为虐 一手遮天 Knnbccb