• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am on Twitter in my real name

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got raped by this botak??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 75

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is the #1 most likeable person in this forum... the mother of all sluts...one of boss sam most admired slut as well ..:geek:
Look at your shameless Cantonese mouth ganging up with filthy Indian kt latha to smear a virgin a slut. Your mother wife daughters and kt latha are the real sluts calling me one. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at your shameless Cantonese mouth ganging up with filthy Indian kt latha to smear a virgin a slut. Your mother wife daughters and kt latha are the real sluts calling me one. Pui!
you pui and pui oso no use lah...ur resume is oredi cast in stone in this forum. !!!
* fake virgin... hubby oso can't tehan her nonsense
* MIW chased her out from the house
* got fired by the boss... real trouble maker in the company
* neighbour from HELL
:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you pui and pui oso no use lah...ur resume is oredi cast in stone in this forum. !!!
* fake virgin... hubby oso can't tehan her nonsense
* MIW chased her out from the house
* got fired by the boss... real trouble maker in the company
* neighbour from HELL
:geek:
You coward Cantonese liar bully resume then is cast in stone. Repeating lies is your Cantonese way to win just like ganging up with filthy Indian kt latha. I am a virgin is a fact and kt latha and LJ Mccully did wrong to me are facts that I said it in the past and now in my real name. Not like you Cantonese rat hiding here smearing me by ganging up with other races as usual.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the coward doggies smearing me behind dare not go twitter to post because knowing this is a dirty forum for you cheap and dirty Malaysian and sinkie dogs to hide here spamming lies and harassing me. Pui their mother wife daughters phua cb!