• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today the tenth harassment by evil filthy Malaysian and Indian criminals

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? I come or don’t come forum you Cantonese dogs sons of big cb also can find a way to smear and attack me.
Who still want to blame me for coming to forum? Proven I don’t come to forum also can be attacked one just like how I was attacked by Malaysian and Indian dogs from duolingo to phone calls to sms to my neighbourhood chat group

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward Malaysian dog, What’s attracting you to this thread? @ginmother? Your fellow Malaysian dog like you that loves to pretend to be humble and friendly outside while viciously bullying me here
And proving Malaysians are unkind people taking everything I do or don’t do, come or don’t come to forum, to twist it to sex filth and shit to attack me. Like that how to win Malaysians indeed? Can’t win evil people with no morals twisting everything I do or don’t do.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who still want to blame me for coming to forum? Proven I don’t come to forum also can be attacked one just like how I was attacked by Malaysian and Indian dogs from duolingo to phone calls to sms to my neighbourhood chat group
KNN my uncle think becas you are a slut so you think cum must cum naked showing your long dark nipple gai :geek: KNN another proof of being a international slut KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think becas you are a slut so you think cum must cum naked showing your long dark nipple :geek: KNN another proof of being a international slut KNN
What you Cantonese dog son of slut twist everything to sex is the best proof you and your mother are sluts

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And proving Malaysians are unkind people taking everything I do or don’t do, come or don’t come to forum, to twist it to sex filth and shit to attack me. Like that how to win Malaysians indeed? Can’t win evil people with no morals twisting everything I do or don’t do.
Didn’t I say before I sit there do nothing and got attacked by filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha? Exactly same as how i get attacked by Cantonese dog son of slut @sweetiepie @Valium etc indeed

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you dirty son of whore everything is money and sex to you while obviously I don’t only do things for money and I am a virgin and see no need to think of sex
20200625_093730.jpg

Same same while not same same but same same :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age same same :biggrin: ex profession same same :biggrin:
Leesult in career same same :biggrin: name no same same :biggrin: harass polis same same :biggrin: hobby same same :biggrin: talking suck cock same same :biggrin:
Of course everything is same same according to your evil filthy Cantonese dog liar son of whore mouth.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course everything is same same according to your evil filthy Cantonese dog liar son of whore mouth.
l_p0051576767.jpg

This one you want same same but cannot same same :biggrin: nothing same same :biggrin: don't want same same but all same same want same same all no same same :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese dog son of slut only your mother is a slut that raised a coward beast hiding in rat hole insulting woman and twisting everything I do or don’t do and linking me to everything bad to win. What a shameful shameless Cantonese dog act
I sit there do nothing say nothing also will get linked to everything bad everything filthy isn’t it? That’s how Malaysian dogs @sweetiepie @Valium that act humble and friendly outside viciously slandered and bullied me all the time. A virgin is an impossibility to evil filthy coward Malaysian criminal bullie sons of whores indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sit there do nothing say nothing also will get linked to everything bad everything filthy isn’t it? That’s how Malaysian dogs @sweetiepie @Valium that act humble and friendly outside viciously slandered and bullied me all the time. A virgin is an impossibility to evil filthy coward Malaysian criminal bullie sons of whores indeed.
Not my uncle anyhow say but All are same same money face sluts eyeing for cocks and do accounts gai :biggrin: