• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today the tenth harassment by evil filthy Malaysian and Indian criminals

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How dare you speak to me in that tone you stupid girl!!!!
Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb pretending to be everything from sinkie to Australian to my mother to elevate your status and sabotage good people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your fucking daughter @ginfreely must be beheaded and her corpse raped, nipples sliced off. Her cheebye will be fucked with a thick rod!
Show your coward ccb Malaysian Cantonese or m&d son of whore face so proud chinese dogs ganging up with Indian to viciously attack chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You pretentious coward Filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore go to my twitter and open your filthy smelly pussy mouth
02FEEE11-B378-414D-87EB-AFA6E990E2C3.jpeg