• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The latest "whistling" victim of Jurong East.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
1727876513634.jpeg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 207330

K Shanmugam Sc Another day (2 October 24, 12.37 pm) another evil dirty man walked past from behind me at hawker center and whistled at me. You know what’s more sickening than such people that ganged up on me ? Those in Chinese called 助纣为虐, 一手遮天cover up evil by accusing and blaming victim as mad when there is nothing mad about it but pure evil with Malaysian criminals doing Gestapo style smearing campaign against me for years non stop resulting in these evil dirty men harassment.

Evil devils just act innocent and one thousand men whistled at me with photo proof, with videos with witness on many occasions and yet there are immoral people with no qualms to turn around to falsely accuse victim mad. There is a cctv at the corner of stall that should capture the whistling mouth of this attacker. I don’t confront such evil devils anymore as I am all alone with no one to help me. Where’s justice?
Wah this uncle look like Kim Siew.
Gansiokbin might get her cb torn if he was not in good mood.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirty woman always trying to get attention of men whether in her Jurong neighborhood or in this forum. Very very slutty attention seeker.
Tsk tsk tsk so despicable Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT tell lies I sit there eat my meals and dogs whistle at me from behind can also twist to I seek attention Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirty woman always trying to get attention of men whether in her Jurong neighborhood or in this forum. Very very slutty attention seeker.
It's very exceptionally unusual for anyone to bring an online forum emotions to real life.
This person really need to be taught a lesson for doing this.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just thinking if gansiokbin continues to do this act, one day will she meet a samster here and post his photo here :eek: :roflmao: :biggrin: :unsure:
Then that samster will be able to post gansiokbin photo here and describe the fateful incident to samsters. :eek::wink: