• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today the tenth harassment by evil filthy Malaysian and Indian criminals

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything that you Cantonese dog son of slut said is all same evil filthy hypocritical lies. That’s the only thing that’s the same.
20200626_173106.jpg

20200626_173128.jpg

Same same but not same same but same same :biggrin:You think people will believe you are not same same ? :biggrin: also same same all sue sue sue type KNN fucking jibye slut whore :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 84378
View attachment 84379

Same same but not same same but same same :biggrin:You think people will believe you are not same same ? :biggrin: also same same all sue sue sue type KNN
Again you are repeating same blatant lies when obviously I WAS not the sue sue sue type proven by I walked away from office bully. It’s you dogs are the sue sue sue type that refused to believe me and yet double standard hypocrite believe kt latha that dare not sue me for what I said about her. Everything time you open mouth is hypocritical lies indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again you are repeating same blatant lies when obviously I WAS not the sue sue sue type proven by I walked away from office bully. It’s you dogs are the sue sue sue type that refused to believe me and yet double standard hypocrite believe kt latha that dare not sue me for what I said about her. Everything time you open mouth is hypocritical lies indeed.
You talk lie never see hung cheng one nric virginity test asking people go your jibye tweeter etc want to sue people ??? :whistling: you fucking jibye suck some cuck you pussy hut !!! KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talk lie never see hung cheng one nric virginity test asking people go your jibye tweeter etc want to sue people ??? :whistling: you fucking jibye suck some cuck you pussy hut !!! KNN
Am I not entitled to sue people defaming me? You Cantonese coward beast son of slut just admit you dare not stand by your words and are afraid to be sued by me a virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I have fourteen harassment threads on evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminals harassing me. Not ten harassment ok. Don’t let these evil coward Cantonese dogs sons of horny sluts mislead stupid people by upping this number ten thread.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I have fourteen harassment threads on evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminals harassing me. Not ten harassment ok. Don’t let these evil coward Cantonese dogs sons of horny sluts mislead stupid people by upping this number ten thread.
Shameless Cantonese dogs sure like to suck Indian dog and lessen their crimes on me.

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut, why should I bother to waste my time on time to sue, you are free to say what you want. Everyone in the office knows you too well and is so relieved when Boss finally decided to fire you off.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I not entitled to sue people defaming me? You Cantonese coward beast son of slut just admit you dare not stand by your words and are afraid to be sued by me a virgin.
You can leefer back to same quote you fucking long nipple slut KNN
Same same but not same same but same same :biggrin:You think people will believe you are not same same ? :biggrin: also same same all sue sue sue type KNN fucking jibye slut whore :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare to and can name myself and kt latha and LJ Mccully saying I am a virgin unjustly fired. Only double standard hypocrite criminal bully @rotiprata @sweetiepie dare not reveal their identity while proudly defaming me and declaring entitled to bully a horny slut. That’s the difference between first class human and coward beast dogs indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare to and can name myself and kt latha and LJ Mccully saying I am a virgin unjustly fired. Only double standard hypocrite criminal bully @rotiprata @sweetiepie dare not reveal their identity while proudly defaming me and declaring entitled to bully a horny slut. That’s the difference between first class human and coward beast dogs indeed.
A difference between me superior and first class hokkien human and two lowlife coward beasts Cantonese dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note of this important fact ok. 14 harassment and counting. I will shame Malaysian Indian criminals sons of whores until the end of my life. Bring it on.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 84388
AIRRRRRR you long nippled whore :cool:
Shameless Cantonese son of whore say I am a whore and that’s my nipples based on what? Of course again nothing but your suck Indian cock mouth. Shameless Cantonese dog you said action and reaction but you don’t understand your action will result in my reaction shaming you Cantonese son of whore until the end of my life. Bring it on.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A difference between me superior and first class hokkien human and two lowlife coward beasts Cantonese dogs.
With this kind of proud chinese dogs ganging up with Indian dogs to defame slander and bully chinese around, who need enemies from other race?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note of this important fact ok. 14 harassment and counting. I will shame Malaysian Indian criminals sons of whores until the end of my life. Bring it on.
And that’s what’s called first class human courage. Not the absence of fear or nightmares as a result of being a victim of vicious crimes done by evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminals sons of whores smearing me one ok.