• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am on Twitter in my real name

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can see why member ginfreely is so unpopular here. He or she is so rude to call others coward bully dog, n insult people's mother wife daughters phua cb. Very shocking.

You are the top malicious psychopath that has been harassing and smearing me slut whore mistress for years. Pui your mother wife daughters phua cb is what you deserved!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
GSB, why you sit until like that, legs open so wide. I can smell your fanny.
tumblr_mclkbbtQBf1qcz7h7o1_1280.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven Coward Malaysian dog rat tortoise snake dare not go twitter to post and harassing me here and outside. Pui your mother wife daughters phyla cb!

More people whistle at you these days? I think they want to eat your pussy.

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the top malicious psychopath that has been harassing and smearing me slut whore mistress for years. Pui your mother wife daughters phua cb is what you deserved!
you mistaken me for my master. I don't do anything wrong to you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a broken cunt. Fucked millions. What virgin?
You Malaysian dogs tell lies to win while I have stated facts only since day one and that’s why I can say the same thing on twitter in my real name while you are a coward criminal bully hiding here. Pui your mother wife daughters phua cb!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian dogs tell lies to win while I have stated facts only since day one and that’s why I can say the same thing on twitter in my real name while you are a coward criminal bully hiding here. Pui your mother wife daughters phua cb!

You can post your hymen cert but you couldn't. Because you are a phua CB.