• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am on Twitter in my real name

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to make so many posts to harass me here. Just go twitter and make one post if not means you are PROVEN a coward bully Malaysian tortoise dog rat snake son of slut smelly phua cb.
Go and kick some arse and go inside changi to let polis dig your toa cb 2nd round.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still pretending. Pui! Just admit it you are a coward bully dog that dare not post in twitter. Pui your mother wife daughters phua cb!
20200111_054457.jpg

Nabe toa cb what is this

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is full of disgusting people indeed. Cheap and dirty men that are so malicious to bully and harass me and then after that they act poor thing complain bully by their government are so disgusting indeed. Pui their mother wife daughters phua cb!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is full of disgusting people indeed. Cheap and dirty men that are so malicious to bully and harass me and then after that they act poor thing complain bully by their government are so disgusting indeed. Pui their mother wife daughters phua cb!
Did you wash your cb inside changi last few mths ?

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap and dirty men that are so malicious to bully and harass me and then after that they act poor thing complain bully by their government are so disgusting indeed. Pui their mother wife daughters phua cb!
Please cool down and don't be upset. Stay happy and good health. Just ignore those people who talk bad about you. Cheers!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prison doctor asked you say ahhh using your cb chui but you say ahhh using your toa cb kang and karchng kang

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls spit in my botak head!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 64

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi OP a few points:
  • Ah Meng is right to say the responsibility lies with you to post your own Twitter handle if you expect us to follow you
  • Even if it is some variation of 'Patricia Wong', many other accounts exist with that name
  • Is this evasiveness about your Twitter handle, and ergo your name, just an effort to avoid admitting that @zhihau and @sweetiepie were right about your arrest, conviction and sentencing?
  • If you have been newly released from gaol, I wouldn't recommend tagging the Police on your style of Tweet, they might consider the language abusive and threatening

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi OP a few points:
  • Ah Meng is right to say the responsibility lies with you to post your own Twitter handle if you expect us to follow you
  • Even if it is some variation of 'Patricia Wong', many other accounts exist with that name
  • Is this evasiveness about your Twitter handle, and ergo your name, just an effort to avoid admitting that @zhihau and @sweetiepie were right about your arrest, conviction and sentencing?
  • If you have been newly released from gaol, I wouldn't recommend tagging the Police on your style of Tweet, they might consider the language abusive and threatening

She's not Patricia Wong lah.
She's Ginfreely Gan.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not fall into her amateur trap by following her or commenting on her posts on Twitter.

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can see why member ginfreely is so unpopular here. He or she is so rude to call others coward bully dog, n insult people's mother wife daughters phua cb. Very shocking.