• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am on Twitter in my real name

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi OP a few points:
  • Ah Meng is right to say the responsibility lies with you to post your own Twitter handle if you expect us to follow you
  • Even if it is some variation of 'Patricia Wong', many other accounts exist with that name
  • Is this evasiveness about your Twitter handle, and ergo your name, just an effort to avoid admitting that @zhihau and @sweetiepie were right about your arrest, conviction and sentencing?
  • If you have been newly released from gaol, I wouldn't recommend tagging the Police on your style of Tweet, they might consider the language abusive and threatening
Hey pretentious coward I already tagged the police. I am the one being harassed not scared of tagging police while you are a coward bully dog rat snake that want to harass me hiding behind. Pui!