• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am on Twitter in my real name

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward doggies sons of sluts dare not whistle in Twitter but want to open their cb mouth to whistle at me outside. Pui!

Singapore need to have Cctv everywhere like china to deal with such coward bullies want to bully woman with their useless ccb mouth to whistle. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If use gun must fire how many bullets inside your cheebye to see blood?
No need to make so many posts to harass me here. Just go twitter and make one post if not means you are PROVEN a coward bully Malaysian tortoise dog rat snake son of slut smelly phua cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then act poor thing and complain government bully them.

So many such sinkies in this forum is such a disgrace to men indeed. Kpkb bully by pap but feel so self entitled to bully me here and outside as long as can hide like rats.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I see anyone raping you. I will go over and stab you to death. Invite more people to fuck you

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I see anyone raping you. I will go over and stab you to death. Invite more people to fuck you
No need to make so many posts to harass me here. Just go twitter and make one post if not means you are PROVEN a coward bully Malaysian tortoise dog rat snake son of slut smelly phua cb.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody wants to harass you. I just want to kill you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody wants to harass you. I just want to kill you.
No need to make so many posts to harass me here. Just go twitter and make one post if not means you are PROVEN a COWARD bully Malaysian tortoise dog rat snake son of slut smelly phua cb.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tenor.gif