• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am best proof of being financially free

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I was away from here for months on self ban. It’s you coward liar bully dogs that want my attention and harassing me and whistling non stop.
Welcome back! Good display of self determination to stay away. Why crumble and come back now?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome back! Good display of self determination to stay away. Why crumble and come back now?
I said I was away to deal with Malaysian thieves in court and won them. I just had no time to come to forum and so self ban myself. What has it got to do with crumble of determination?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the India snakewhore, fucked by millions.
Ya I am a virgin but raped by millions indeed with not a single so called fellow country men helping me but instead joined in the harassment and I wish your slut mother wife daughters be gangraped.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I am a virgin but raped by millions indeed with not a single so called fellow country men helping me but instead joined in the harassment and I wish your slut mother wife daughters be gangraped.

Fuck your fake virginity, you are a true slut!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake is you evil coward liar criminal bully with your mask and fake google profile when you are a true criminal thief slanderer harasser.
Malaysian doggie Valium with a subservient mask when infront of powerful but vicious bully behind.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again you Cantonese dog is always telling lies when obviously it’s the direct opposite LJ Mccully is the one that Ai bin and fired me for shouting at him despite the fact that he did wrong to me first.
if you've the courage to fuc ur boss... you should oso 've the same to accept the fate... not kpkb day in, night out.. .. hundreds of thousands of sinkies had oso lost jobs during past 10 yrs and still they're still surviving... :geek:

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely ..you better be careful insulting all the people when your identity is exposed now .. it is a matter of time when someone exposed your address and get you fixed..