• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am best proof of being financially free

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fraud is you and whore is your mother wife daughters phua cb!
Chow jibye is hard to make my uncle believe a mad slut gan siok cb bin can be allowed to roam freely to make polis leeport and be allowed to go home and write letter to select committee without being ordered to lock you up in imh KNN chow jibye KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am well insured against medical cost and live a simple lifestyle all my life. So I am sure I am financially free.
@jw5 In fact I don’t want to go and work to leave more money to charity. I have limited lifespan and not many decades left. I think people worry too much on how much is enough for retirement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow jibye is hard to make my uncle believe a mad slut gan siok cb bin can be allowed to roam freely to make polis leeport and be allowed to go home and write letter to select committee without being ordered to lock you up in imh KNN chow jibye KNN
You are the Cantonese coward son of whore criminal bully spamming lies and call me mad for reporting facts. Pui your mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so subservient Malaysian doggie to @jw5. Proven you are the one always sucking boss cock when fucked. Not like me.
Reminds me of kt latha that apologize to me after being fucked by my ex boss. Not sincere to apologize then walk out like what I did lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of kt latha that apologize to me after being fucked by my ex boss. Not sincere to apologize then walk out like what I did lah.
Btw I just knew recently there is an American saying called “fuck you money” whereby you have enough savings and can walk out of your job when you met injustice from your boss. Very important financial freely concept!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady this kind of PCB is best drag out to the Padang naked with her cheebye shaved. She will be flogged with her legs wide open.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady this kind of PCB is best drag out to the Padang naked with her cheebye shaved. She will be flogged with her legs wide open.
KNN Very Kind Lady young time also got display cards in padang during ndp to let you enjoy the show in the comfort of your sofa KNN lao cb liao return to padang with shaved chow cb and naked KNN this one much more enjoyable in sofa KNN

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have already debunked your financial free status in the past because your retirement fund could not cope with Malaysia inflation..and someone also posted that you kpkb about rising mortgage interest.. This proves that you are poorer than you thought.
Not like the coward criminal bullies here and out there harassing me hiding behind while pretending to be good people infront in order to keep their jobs.