• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am best proof of being financially free

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you've the courage to fuc ur boss... you should oso 've the same to accept the fate... not kpkb day in, night out.. .. hundreds of thousands of sinkies had oso lost jobs during past 10 yrs and still they're still surviving... :geek:
Again you Cantonese dog is telling shameless lies when I have the courage to scold him for endorsing sexual harassment and did not look back at all but it’s you cheap and dirty dogs that have have no courage that continued to harass me everyday by hiding in this rat hole or pretending to whistle. Is that dirty old man that just whistled in a shopping mall you coward doggie?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you've the courage to fuc ur boss... you should oso 've the same to accept the fate... not kpkb day in, night out.. .. hundreds of thousands of sinkies had oso lost jobs during past 10 yrs and still they're still surviving... :geek:
And Cantonese son of slut only your slut mother wife daughters fuck your boss the way you mean.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you kindly.:smile: I wish you good health, peace and happiness.
So where is your real name? You said you are also financially free but looks like you are not and need to wear mask and hide your true character that said insulting me slut whore mistress is your entertainment.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again you Cantonese dog is telling shameless lies when I have the courage to scold him for endorsing sexual harassment and did not look back at all but it’s you cheap and dirty dogs that have have no courage that continued to harass me everyday by hiding in this rat hole or pretending to whistle. Is that dirty old man that just whistled in a shopping mall you coward doggie?
KNN hoi lu siao ah KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely ..you better be careful insulting all the people when your identity is exposed now .. it is a matter of time when someone exposed your address and get you fixed..
You are a coward liar bully when my identity is exposed by you ccb Malaysians in your doxxing crime since 2013 and cheap dirty old men are harassing me everywhere everyday and deserved to be scolded.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again everything I said here is fact. I just reported in twitter and police the evil conspiracy against me.
KNN lu siao ah pay lawyer firm for imaginary accused KNN you never think the polis think you siao ah KNN you should leeturn to rajah tann firm to peep whether they laughing at you anot KNN

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE="ginfreely, post: 3028876, member:
...... Is that dirty old man that just whistled in a shopping mall you coward doggie?
[/QUOTE]
that dirty old man must be a burmiss riding a PMD ..:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lu siao ah pay lawyer firm for imaginary accused KNN you never think the polis think you siao ah KNN you should leeturn to rajah tann firm to peep whether they laughing at you anot KNN
Nothing I said is imaginary. Everything is fact and that’s why I can say it on twitter while you rats have to hide in this rat hole to say evil lies of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE="ginfreely, post: 3028876, member:
...... Is that dirty old man that just whistled in a shopping mall you coward doggie?
that dirty old man must be a burmiss riding a PMD ..:geek:
[/QUOTE]
Dirty old men like you hiding in rat hole spamming lies of me and harassing me with whistle are such a waste of earth resources. May your descendants be gangraped and whistled. Pu!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So where is your real name? You said you are also financially free but looks like you are not and need to wear mask and hide your true character that said insulting me slut whore mistress is your entertainment.
My real name is on my ID, Driver's License as well as on one of the five passports I hold. Being financially free is as important as being mentally free. Free of worries and stress, at least most of the time. Seek peace, serenity and calm, I am.