• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am best proof of being financially free

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My real name is on my ID, Driver's License as well as on one of the five passports I hold. Being financially free is as important as being mentally free. Free of worries and stress, at least most of the time. Seek peace, serenity and calm, I am.
What a disgrace you are just admit it you are a criminal dog that wear a mask to boast your crimes here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a disgrace this self admitted Malaysian criminal dog is hiding in this rat hole slandering me with his self entitled right to bully me.
Self entitled and boast Malaysian criminals may all your slut whore mother wife daughters be gangraped. Pui! So serene so happy!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siok Bin, your cheebye bigger piece or your mother cheebye bigger piece? Your father got tell you?