• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am best proof of being financially free

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sucking cock is your greatest passion? You are a whore not for the Money?

RM1 was just a token sum to block all the Indians. Else they all will want to fuck your mouth, fuck your cheebye, fuck your ass, drink your susu and tabao if free.
Another disgusting evil Cantonese son of slut hiding in this rat hole spamming lies when you are the one sucking the boss cock to keep your job. Your name google say you are a good man is it? Tsk tsk tsk so fake so shameless so coward so cheap so dirty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure you will be super lonely till you die. Good luck. You are on the edge of schizophrenia.
Nope I don’t have time to be lonely because too many coward criminal bullies stealing slandering and harassing me all these years.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another disgusting evil Cantonese son of slut hiding in this rat hole spamming lies when you are the one sucking the boss cock to keep your job. Your name google say you are a good man is it? Tsk tsk tsk so fake so shameless so coward so cheap so dirty.

You name google say is a slut. You don't believe you can search

Very Kind Lady is a fucking slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You name google say is a slut. You don't believe you can search

From your fucking coward son of slut liar Malaysian sucking boss cock mouth. Whatever you said of me is a reflection of yourself when obviously I am the direct opposite to shout at LJ Mccully and walked out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will have a lot of Indians licking your cheebye I am sure.
Your google name say you are a hardworking Malaysian when you everyday idling here viciously bullying me using office hours. Pui your slut mother wife daughters phua cb. So unethical Malaysians to spin cheap and dirty lies of me to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope coward criminal bully sons of sluts like @Valium and @sweetiepie hiding here doing evil are scared to expose their real name spamming lies of me while I am not scared because everything I said is a fact and I don’t give a damn of my google name while these coward bullies are so scared.
And why I can don’t give a damn of my google name? Because I am financially free and no need to get a job. So simple as that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who fucked more? Your mother or you? the winner is a whore.
Hey coward unethical Malaysian what is your real name? So scared to tell because you know you are unethical Malaysian son of slut spamming lies hiding in this rat hole.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward unethical Malaysian what is your real name? So scared to tell because you know you are unethical Malaysian son of slut spamming lies hiding in this rat hole.
Mahathir no need to deny lah. Malaysians like kt latha and Valium are unethical through and through.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow jibye your 摇鸡 chow one