• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am best proof of being financially free

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fired me for shouting at LJ Mccully for bullying me. Cantonese son of slut sure love to gang up with Indian slut kt latha to use cheap and dirty tricks to win. Pui!
In this dark society shameless criminal bullies gang up with bullies to trample real victim of bullying and then these shameless people love to pretend good people infront of others and in google and act victim complain government bully them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this dark society shameless criminal bullies gang up with bullies to trample real victim of bullying and then these shameless people love to pretend good people infront of others and in google and act victim complain government bully them.
You chow jibye walk around the house in night gown waiting for contractor to come

jw5

Loyal
Got health no wealth and no ability to generate wealth also no use. :biggrin:

Between yr wealth and u is yr health... no health got wealth no use...

Then u die leaving behind yr name to be cursed or glorify is how u manage yr life with righteous and integrity...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You unethical coward Malaysian LJ should be cut off.
You chow jibye dare to leeport this to K shamu KNN he must be enduring your cb smell even he has chow lj KNN sun xl must be holding her breathe when you talked to her about your chow jibye

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chow jibye walk around the house in night gown waiting for contractor to come
I was in night gown in my house lured out by unethical Malaysian criminal bullies knocking my walls and harassing me. You Cantonese son of slut is always ganging up with criminal bullies.

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20191119-162345_BIGO LIVE.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 65

jw5

Loyal
Why are you so sure you are financially free? Tell us your net worth so that I can use all the knowledge I attained from The Retirement Thread to assess whether you really are. :wink:

Ya it’s amazing I can generate wealth given my poor health because I am well insured.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you so sure you are financially free? Tell us your net worth so that I can use all the knowledge I attained from The Retirement Thread to assess whether you really are. :wink:

You insure your cheebye? If you get rapedz you can claim? No wonder you are such a fucking cheebye slut mamawhore! You are a total prostitute fraud!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am well insured against medical cost and live a simple lifestyle all my life. So I am sure I am financially free.

jw5

Loyal
You son of a puacheebye, you better tell me you replied to the wrong post. :rolleyes::FU::biggrin:

You insure your cheebye? If you get rapedz you can claim? No wonder you are such a fucking cheebye slut mamawhore! You are a total prostitute fraud!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fraud is you unethical Malaysian son of slut pretending to be good man outside while a criminal bully slandering me non stop hiding in this rat hole forum.