• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Sagat Dream Match of the Century. Calvin Cheng: Someone whom Raymond Ng has sued has v tragically committed suicide.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strong opponent? He is more like a mouth bullshitter. Talk so much crap. It is a sign of lower than average intelligence. I believe that Iris and Raymond can one time finish him off.

lee and lee is just a name and using a name like Lee, same as CC, loud mouth crap. If Lee and Lee get bulldoze by AI, Then CC cause Lee and lee to lose reputation also.

Hokay, let's see if Lee & Lee will " get bulldoze by AI ".

If really happened, where and how will the Lee Family hide their faces?

Lee & Lee law firm is a 'near state-linked machinery' used by the upper echelons of the Gov to sue mere mortals.
Do you think they will lose when they take on a case?

man-driving-car-full-of-popcorn-meme-v856scbqliv8vbjd.gif

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said some people sue and sue until too song already and will kee siao one day just like some people here anti vax until already kee siao.
Uncle, please continue your booster.
Nobody is stopping you from taking.

Don’t act like a hypocrite
Practice what you preached

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said some people sue and sue until too song already and will kee siao one day just like some people here anti vax until already kee siao.
There must be a limit to certain or rather most things we do in life.
When we go over that limit, the result = kee siao.

I have already told that someone - anti vax has a limit as well.

Same for my breaking of sg pool secret code. I have to set a limit or else one day i will also kee siao.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, please continue your booster.
Nobody is stopping you from taking.

Don’t act like a hypocrite
Practice what you preached

Same for my breaking of sg pool secret code. I have to set a limit or else one day i will also kee siao.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are also anti vax if you stop taking
Let see who kee siao first

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same for gansiokbin wanted to prove she is a virgin over the limit and result = kee siao

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I balance between vax and antivax so I won't kee siao
There is no such thing as balance
Take means take, don’t need come out with a theory as balance.
If there’s a balance, can tell us what is the balance?

With new covid and monkeypox vaccines coming, are you taking any? How many doses are enough?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as balance
Take means take, don’t need come out with a theory as balance.
If there’s a balance, can tell us what is the balance?

With new covid and monkeypox vaccines coming, are you taking any? How many doses are enough?
Balance means I will weigh it at that time. If I know I will be placed nearby a mpox carrier to fuck their arse, answer is definitely a big yes I will take the vax. If I'm not sure will I be at risk to become a close contact, I wlll not take.
At times my decision is aiya close eyes go jab while at times I chicken out aka neutral.
Even if you are fixed to anti vax mind, there is also a limit to educate others a while then let it be rather than becoming a extremist in order not to go over the limit and result = kee siao.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balance means I will weigh it at that time.
At times my decision is aiya close eyes go jab while at times I chicken out aka neutral.
Even if you are fixed to anti vax mind, there is also a limit to educate others a while then let it be rather than becoming a extremist in order not to go over the limit and result = kee siao.
For people like you, don’t need to anti-vax.
You will never get back your pure blood status

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balance means I will weigh it at that time. If I know I will be placed nearby a mpox carrier to fuck their arse, answer is definitely a big yes I will take the vax. If I'm not sure will I be at risk to become a close contact, I wlll not take.
Don’t be a hypocrite now
After seeing so many myocarditis, it is just climate change. Nothing to do with the vaccine.

Please continue your booster

Yes, please also take mpox vaccine

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last time that Tonychat also Mgtow over the limit and kee siao liao :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also kee siao already.
Ownself quote ownself

Uncle, please remember to continue your doses
Pls note It is different from gansiokbin ownself quote ownself.
I quote it for a reference that my current quote is relating to the previous quotes whereas gansiokbin is replying herself for the quote :eek: :biggrin: :roflmao:
These are totally 2 different matters.
If you doesn't know the difference, then is confirmed you are a siao lang.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can’t be so daft unless you were incentivised in some way?
Most likely. PAPib are paid to do the dirty job for them. And if they screwed up, it is all on them. in this case, she killed herself. I called this type -- useful idiot. Calvin Cheng is a useful idiot too. IMO, such arrangement are very evil. The person do not even know that he or she is being heavily manipulated and to add some cherry for her job, give her extra money for it to encourage her to be more aggressive.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls note It is different from gansiokbin ownself quote ownself.
I quote it for a reference that my current quote is relating to the previous quotes whereas gansiokbin is replying herself for the quote :eek: :biggrin: :roflmao:
These are totally 2 different matters.
If you doesn't know the difference, then is confirmed you are a siao lang.
Sorry I don’t have to know.
You can keep these nonsense to yourself

Just remember your booster and don’t be a hypocrite to anti-vax

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I don’t have to know.
You can keep these nonsense to yourself

Just remember your booster and don’t be a hypocrite to anti-vax
Becos you are a siao lang.
That's why I need to explain to your accusation.
You can say you don't have to know.
However now other people will know you are a siao lang becos of my explanation.
And my intention is to let others more affirmed you are indeed a siao lang.