• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The GO vs IK&RN thread

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't once sued anyone into suicide.
you risk getting sued by RN if you continue this line of argument. No one can sue anyone into suicide. Killing of oneself is intentional and self willed. No one can force you to swallow your tongue. That person who succeeds would have murdered you

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IK should consider herself lucky that mss was not s enough to take her life with her and reflect on this area.
If she continues to think and do it this way, who knows someday someone will do that.
Remember the law doesn't always win

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police received a call for assistance at Block 208 Boon Lay Place on Sep. 6 at about 1:15pm.

A 46-year-old woman was found lying motionless at the foot of the block and was pronounced dead at scene by a Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) paramedic.

Based on preliminary investigations, the police do not suspect foul play.

Police investigations are ongoing.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
See that? Iris Koh married an Alpha Male. This is the reason why women love an alpha, real man mah. Can tackle real problem with balls. Being unvaxxed is already very ballsy and this is another level of RN.

I am not alpha but more of a sigma, introvert alpha. Now i know why girls keep coming to me, knn, i have to avoid them like mad.. most of them vaccinated.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very brutal
He said need to be paid
钱钱钱 tan jiak
The lesson here is watch what you say and dun anyhow use lies to defame pple. Now got pple like RN to stand up for themselves and it is a lesson for all of us to learn. Just because you can access the internet and type whatever you want, you cannot anyhow use lies to destroy others. There must be some sort of value or even humane values that guide your behaviour in the internet communication.

RN was arrested due to her lies. If it happened to you , would you be pissed and tulan. Anyone would be pissed as you get arrested but you are innocent.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lesson here is watch what you say and dun anyhow use lies to defame pple. Now got pple like RN to stand up for themselves and it is a lesson for all of us to learn. Just because you can access the internet and type whatever you want, you cannot anyhow use lies to destroy others. There must be some sort of value or even humane values that guide your behaviour in the internet communication.

RN was arrested due to her lies. If it happened to you , would you be pissed and tulan. Anyone would be pissed as you get arrested but you are innocent.
You were right. Many jokers think that they have access to the internet and instantly became a keyboard warrior going around to defame people.

What important is, there are a group of people who can politicise one’s death for their hidden agenda. Beware!

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I said earlier Mia Siao Siao was sued for criminal defamation and not civil defamation. That's why she knew if she lost she will be jailed ant not just fined. This thought probably made her ki Siao and took her own life.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said earlier Mia Siao Siao was sued for criminal defamation and not civil defamation. That's why she knew if she lost she will be jailed ant not just fined. This thought probably made her ki Siao and took her own life.
I am still thinking why would someone like Mia Siao Siao wanna do until like that to defame a person. Something is really not ok. is she being paid to do this by govt officers? or she bullshit the zoom call thing. If she bullshit it, then she caused her own death. Nothing to do with IK and RN.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very brutal
everyone is doing the same lah. Those who were sued and banished, not brutal meh? Come on, everything needs a context. If you got defamed, wouldn't you try to salvage your dignity as well? It's whether one knows how to proceed, and have the means to do it