• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The GO vs IK&RN thread

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because someone chose to end his/her own life does not always mean he/she is the victim.

As many of you know I have been harassed and bullied by a megalomaniac. So if I take legal action against him and he decided to commit suicide, does that mean he has become the victim? If he is innocent he should be defending himself in court. Just like how he fled Singapore to evade police investigation for extortion, does it make him the victim? Should I be vilified for causing him to lose his job and home in Singapore?

People need to ascertain facts before presuming that the deceased is the victim. There was a police who wrote a suicide note blaming various police officers for forcing him to take his own life. Shanmugam investigated the matter and exonerated the officers and in fact the victim was given a lot of leeway and was often absent from work.

Of course it is sad that someone is dead but it is his/her choice to end his/her own life. The victim was probably suffering from depression and nobody can be blamed for causing the suicide.

A truly innocent person will fight for justice and to defend himself/herself in court. Perhaps he/she knew he/she was guilty of the charges and could not win the case.

RIP
On paper this is hard facts and non debatable.
A person with a firm mind will be able to use this facts to live peacefully thereafter.
I have a weaker mind so I will not be able to.

It's tragic end
Rip

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 205892

That Sinkie siao have conference call with govt officers. Clearly, she has been heavily manipulated by them and she dunno what to do. Her death is a cover up for those officers. Rub shoulders with PAP ur outcome will be like that.

This death is no fault of Raymond Ng but is those govt officers.

Those govt officers didn't help her leh.. So u rub shoulders with people like that and trouble comes, u r on your own. And make sure you cover them up.. In this case, by her death. Fucking evil.
By taking action against a lunatic person, he is seen as unapologetic and inhumane

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can all those falsely accused by Ginfreely sue her for harassment and mental abuse? Will she commit suicide upon being sued?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://vendshare.net/did-mai-siao-...mmit-suicide-after-defaming-me-for-3-4-years/

Did Mai Siao Siao just say that she would commit suicide after defaming me for 3-4 years?!

It is amazing that after defaming me for 3-5 years, and not knowing the kind of pains inflicted on me, that now she said that I was bullying her when I am suing her now. So it is fine for her to threaten my staff to resign, talk to people from Dways to ouster me? So it is fine that I suffer when she defamed me, and when I sued her, which was totally legitimate move, I am being painted to be a bad person?

Why doesn’t she stop defaming me? Now I am creating the business model that would sue all the people who have ever hurt me. Mark my words, I would sue thousands, including the likes of Calvin Cheng (supposedly rich), including any government officers, any Member of Parliament or Ministers who ever dare to make a comment on me or my wife that is not part of their job. My warning is fully legal, and not even the Ministers are above the law.

Raymond Ng.

View attachment 205783

So it turns out that oppies like to use defamation suit to silence their critics. More votes for the PAP in the coming GE!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the day she allegedly killed herself, there was a court hearing, in which I offered her via her lawyers if she were to reveal the government officers defaming me I would delay taking action on her and I would redirect my legal actions against the government officers as pleaded in her Defence.

Screenshot_2024-09-08-15-37-21-20_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

See? Sinkie siao was heavily manipulated by the govt officers aka PAP losers.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many anti lris and Raymond people are taking advantage of the death of Mia Siao Siao to condemn the couple. Good try .

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear everyone,

I want to thank all the encouraging messages that you have sent to me.

A few said, if Geno didn't die, means we die. Yes, I believe that anyone who is weaker under the relentless attacks from all our enemies combindd would probably have succumbed, given up or gone crazy etc long ago.

We are only still standing because truth is on our side and we are not afraid to go to court to see to it that the truth prevails.

We live in very crazy times.

Misinformation is a serious ill in society that's why it's very important to report and speak responsibly.

The karma of spreading lies is very serious. Verification is our duty.

When I heard that Geno Ong died, my standard for the truth is 2 sources.

I had to get my second source to confirm her death, which we did through the police station.

Do not simply believe anything just cos the authorities say it's true or many people say it's true.

Think and act with critical thought at all times. It is often hard to do because there are often deliberate propaganda at play.

If you made a mistake, just apologise, admit and promise not to make the same mistakes again.

Heal the divide with our fellow human beings by putting down pride and making amends.

Her death has strengthened in me the resolve that misinformation and slander must be stopped at all costs.

If lawsuits are the only way, then so be it. Sadly, it is often the last and only resort left before someone is willing to talk to you to repair the damage.

I am saddened that Singapore is full of righteous people who often throw stones based on impression.

For society to progress, we have to progress starting with the information we choose to believe and share.

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

To read our two articles on Geno Ong, go to
https://healingthedivide.cc/2024/09/07/genoong/

https://vendshare.net/suicide-for-her-crime-geno-ong-took-her-own-life/

I will do a short TikTok Live at 8pm tonight. Still got to prepare for the HSA JR amidst all these drama....

t.me/healingthedivide

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if the dead woman really did defame and give him hassles, then its his right to sue. not saying if its morally corerct for him to do so or not. but just coz the defendant committed suciside doesnt mean she is automatically right? is there any truth to the line that she got info form gov officials to smear him?
doubt govt will admit if it were true or not

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The law is blind. If you bully me online and damage my rep it’s my right to sue you. In this case, the identities of the parties are known to the public. Even if you promulgate half truths, as long as you direct allegations at a disclosed party, it’s perjury and defamation if what you say is contested and found to be untrue. That’s why don’t shame others thinking you can get away with it, especially the porlumpars on this forum

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember Goh Chok Tong said: If someone said something you didn't do and you don't sue, it must be the truth.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't expect Suing can become someone's bread and butter.
Why not?

We, flat earthers can sue those globetards who made claims about earth curvature but unable to prove otherwise.

https://m.facebook.com/nt/screen/?params={"note_id":377143260124586}&path=/notes/note/&wtsid=rdr_0gzOIfgRwj3BwH3JF&refsrc=deprecated&_rdr

But we, flat earthers are representation of truth movement so we won’t do that to those stupid globetards to our advantage. Otherwise, many globetards already bankrupt by now.

IMG_4809.jpeg