• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Sagat Dream Match of the Century. Calvin Cheng: Someone whom Raymond Ng has sued has v tragically committed suicide.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's probably scared and when she seeked help from her supporters, none came. Her Mia Siao Siao moniker is bit weird. In the end ki Siao and took her own life.
To be fair to Raymond Ng, if indeed what she said against Raymond Ng is true she should go all out to prove them.
The MIW sued many opposition yet none committed suicide. So don't say Raymond Ng forced her commit suicide. Another thing she was actually sued for criminal defamation. Not civil defamation.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore set example by Assloon and his daddy. Use Law suits to bankrupt opponents. What is new?
Those lawyers who cannot get a piece of cheesepie would cbt or abscond client's money.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's probably scared and when she seeked help from her supporters, none came. Her Mia Siao Siao moniker is bit weird. In the end ki Siao and took her own life.
To be fair to Raymond Ng, if indeed what she said against Raymond Ng is true she should go all out to prove them.
The MIW sued many opposition yet none committed suicide. So don't say Raymond Ng forced her commit suicide. Another thing she was actually sued for criminal defamation. Not civil defamation.

At least she really jumped. So Mai Siao Siao! But for Ginfreely, she's only ki siao.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore set example by Assloon and his daddy. Use Law suits to bankrupt opponents. What is new?
Those lawyers who cannot get a piece of cheesepie would cbt or abscond client's money.

Correct.

Actually I want to see one PAP minister make some statements on this couple then tio sue would be most interesting.

Before that I believe Calvin Cheng is enough to give them a hard time when the trial starts.

CC's " Army of Lawyers" vs these two siao kias 'AI lawyers" will be damn epic, LOL.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the Hunger Games begin!

photo_2024-08-31_05-18-59.jpg

photo_2024-08-31_05-18-59-2-1.jpg

photo_2024-08-31_05-18-59-3-1.jpg

photo_2024-08-31_05-18-59-4-1.jpg

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Calvin Cheng sounds so confident, so are Raymond Ng and Iris Koh. Hope no kangarooism is involved and let justice be done and also seen to be done. Good luck to all

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one should be held responsible for someone else deciding to off himself or herself.

I expect the PAP regime to gaslight the masses about 'cyberbullying' or something along this line.

Screenshot_2024-09-08-16-49-26-82_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

/

Errr... how did RN
track down Mai Siao Siao
to Geno Ong Kay Yong ?

Kamsia.

Lingam

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct.

Actually I want to see one PAP minister make some statements on this couple then tio sue would be most interesting.

Before that I believe Calvin Cheng is enough to give them a hard time when the trial starts.

CC's " Army of Lawyers" vs these two siao kias 'AI lawyers" will be damn epic, LOL.
When Amos Yee cursed the death of LKY, did anyone of them says anything? They won’t dirty themselves

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
U didn't read meh.. That Sinkie siao have conference call with govt officers. Clearly, she has been heavily manipulated by them and she dunno what to do. Her death is a cover up for those officers. Rub shoulders with PAP ur outcome will be like that.

This death is no fault of Raymond Ng but is those govt officers.

Those govt officers didn't help her leh.. So u rub shoulders with people like that and trouble comes, u r on your own. And make sure you cover them up.. In this case, by her death. Fucking evil.
will @JohnTan be next?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calvin Cheng is taking advantage of the suicide saga to demolish the reputation of Raymond Ng. Fucking low life.

I support Iris and Raymond and continue the sue of Calvin Cheng.
. I can’t wait for the shit to unravel, and see which toilet the trail leads to

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story is dun anyhow fuck with people just because you rub shoulder with the PAP. PAP will not care about you when you kanna trouble.

Another moral is, know the law and behave yourself. Why punish others just because another person's opinion is different from you.. She even cause Raymond's employee to resign from his company. This clearly shows this person is being manipulated.
you can’t be so daft unless you were incentivised in some way?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where was clavin cheng when i was being sued?

oh wait, my sis in law PAP so must keep mouth shut?

yes suing and being sued costs a FOOk load of $$$
and it takes stamina.
be prepared to lose everything to defend yourself if you beelive in yourself