• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Sagat Dream Match of the Century. Calvin Cheng: Someone whom Raymond Ng has sued has v tragically committed suicide.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trigger-happy suing couple vs Donkeyface Kwailan Kia. Perfect match made in heaven.

let-them.gif

:coffee:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raymond will be very rich.. From the defamation suit. He is lucky to be a citizen in a population of 97% dumbfucks..

Hey, sinkies, defame me leh, I also want to earn money. I want to go travel every month.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one should be held responsible for someone else deciding to off himself or herself.

I expect the PAP regime to gaslight the masses about 'cyberbullying' or something along this line.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
上得山多终遇虎

This couple is playing with fire by being overly legalistic. No matter how much legal prowess they think they have by their side, they are in full public scrutiny now with many potential enemies (including rich and powerful individuals) waiting for the right moment to utterly destroy at them once they miscalculated.

Sooner or later this incident is going to catch the attention of PAP ministers like Shan.
Once Shanmugam give his comments on the matter which is detrimental against the couple, they are doomed.

OIP.qCyKtwQuh6CjVoXKlQs8nwHaDl

20107429aYpMCDIU6H.jpg

Meanwhile...
anita-popcorn-popcorn.gif

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sooner or later this incident is going to catch the attention of PAP ministers like Shan.
OH... So afraid... Come lah.. U also PAP ib.. Dun let Iris catch up with you.. Be smart.. Maybe u can hide behind Shan.his ass might protect u.. U rub shoulder with PAP, u will have a bad outcome.. Never say I didn't warn you.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once Shanmugam give his comments on the matter which is detrimental against the couple, they are doomed.
Can u defame me, I want to go travel every month.. I use AI to sue you and then I can huat, no need a lot money, just couple of weeks holiday to nearby places to chill and relax.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
paste someone's else post :

just because someone ended him/herself doesn't mean he/she is right
if she indeed did something wrong, should face the music
but she doesn't want to ... so RIP

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steady lah.. I want to learn this AI.. So I can sue those who defame me and I can go travel with the money that I win from these crazy PAP manipulated vaxxers. .

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Warn about what. Which part of my statement did I say wrong? I said that if and once Shan were to mention them say in his usual community events with comments which are detrimental to the couple, they are doomed. Watch if he will do it or not.
Warn u about being a PAP ib.