• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Sagat Dream Match of the Century. Calvin Cheng: Someone whom Raymond Ng has sued has v tragically committed suicide.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you? I can’t even find the last post you fucked them
walaueh...sure or not.. ? LOL. Whenever I use the words " Most important is or Most importantly.. " PAP will tio farked by moi already.

See for yourself..:

https://www.sammyboy.com/search/3083706/?q=Most+importantly&c[users]=Hightech88&o=relevance

In any case... most important is..

Picture tells a thousand words...LOL
20OX4yT.jpg

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
walaueh...sure or not.. ? LOL. Whenever I use the words " Most important is or Most importantly.. " PAP will tio farked by moi already.

See for yourself..:

https://www.sammyboy.com/search/3083706/?q=Most+importantly&c[users]=Hightech88&o=relevance

In any case... most important is..

Picture tells a thousand words...LOL
20OX4yT.jpg
First of all, the picture doesn’t belong to you. You are just tap on others’ copyright to present, may or may not express your hatred against PAP

2nd of all, you claimed you fucked PAP everyday but the last post of such nature is on 2nd Sep 2024

Last of all, a picture doesn’t tell a thousand words. It depends on the storyteller

Last edited:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, the picture doesn’t belong to you. You are just tap on others’ copyright to present, may or may not express your hatred against PAP

2nd of all, you claimed you fucked PAP everyday but the last post of such nature is on 2nd Sep 2024

Last of all, a picture doesn’t tell a thousand words. It depends on the storyteller
I said I farked the PAP " almost everyday ". It's either offline or online.

Btw, I just farked the PAP on Fri only, 7 Sep 2024:wink:.
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/mf...-market-4-new-mous-signed.371884/post-4100224
1725794971935.png

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
R
View attachment 205880
View attachment 205883
FB Link

Iris Koh:
65qAjqN.png

Raymond Ng's response:

https://vendshare.net/suicide-for-her-crime-geno-ong-took-her-own-life/?

Litigation-Financing-3.jpg

Suicide Due to Fear of Criminal Prosecution – Geno Ong Took Her Own Life (畏罪自杀)​

Posted on September 8, 2024 by raymond
Official Statement Regarding the Passing of Mai Siao Siao (Ms Geno Ong Kay Yong)

We have received the tragic news of Mai Siao Siao’s passing, and we are deeply saddened by the turn of events. We first heard the news of her passing from the facebook post she made allegedly before she died or she timed it to post after she passed on. Given that she has always defamed me over the last 3-5 years with nonsense, I thought this was one of her tricks again.

When Calvin Cheng posted on his wall seems to confirm that she had passed on, I still thought although I thought badly about him, I don’t think Calvin Cheng would misrepresent something like that. I started to think that she may have died. I emailed to the lawyer to confirm but law firms operate on 5 day work week, I can’t get any confirmation.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-01-46-25.png

In the end, I went to Rochor Police Station, and I asked the police officers did any of their colleagues process any suicide case anywhere in Singapore. The shocking answer after they checked their computers was a resounding yes, we left the police station knowing that the news of her suicide was real.

On the day she allegedly killed herself, there was a court hearing, in which I offered her via her lawyers if she were to reveal the government officers defaming me I would delay taking action on her and I would redirect my legal actions against the government officers as pleaded in her Defence. In the defamation lawsuit, her comments claim that I have been marked and targeted by government officers from IRAS, MOM, MOH, SPF, MAS etc and that they had a 1 hour zoom meeting with her reporting and discussing with her the crimes I have committed and that I would be soon put into jail.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-01-56-26.png

I told her counsels, tell me all these officers so that I can sue them one by one.
And 1 hour after that hearing, the post was supposedly put up and she passed away. One can only guess, is she trying to hide the identities of all those government officers plotting to jail me illegally, or there were no such government officers to begin with. That means, doing what she claims in the above, she is committing a crime.

Also, because of the subjudice Contempt of Court she has inflicted on me over the years to ensure that DC/DC 1783/2021 would never have any witnesses, she messaged all my staff to leave my employment. She messaged Dways International Pte Ltd’s agents to destroy my name with them when I was hired as a marketing person doing TikTok advertising for them. So now, I have submitted to the AGC to request fiat to initiate contempt of Court proceedings against her.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-02-03-21.png

All the surrounding facts are impending and I think she could not see a way out.

By killing herself she also attempted to blackmail the legal system into her own sense of justice. She can just anyhow defame anyone and when she is naturally sued for defamation, she retaliate by killing herself.

While our legal dispute with her was still ongoing, it is important to remember that the law exists to protect reputations and to resolve issues fairly and justly. We wish to clarify the following points surrounding this situation:
Mai Siao Siao had long-standing personal struggles, including known anxiety issues, which may have compounded the pressures she faced. Throughout this entire process, she firmly stood by her belief that we were irredeemable, refusing to engage in any form of negotiation or mediation. Despite numerous opportunities to resolve the matter amicably, she chose to escalate the situation by continuing to defame us and using her platform to involve the names of judges, government officials, and authorities in a manner that raised serious concerns about the misuse of their positions.

Regrettably, instead of taking responsibility or considering an apology, she ultimately chose the most destructive path by ending her life before even attempting a resolution. This tragic decision, to us, seems like an act designed to cause further damage to our reputation, reinforcing her narrative and casting us as merciless in the eyes of the public.

We are surprised and saddened by the extreme irrationality of her final actions. Committing suicide before mediation, and without engaging in the many opportunities presented for out-of-court negotiations, leaves us and others deeply concerned about the broader implications. The act of taking one’s own life in response to a legal challenge, particularly a defamation suit, sets a dangerous precedent. It raises questions about how such drastic actions might affect the integrity of the judicial system, where the very act of suing for justice could now be seen as a threat to the emotional wellbeing of defendants.

Mai Siao Siao’s decision to end her life is a reminder of the importance of treasuring life, even when facing adversity. We cannot control the emotional state of others, and it is beyond anyone’s power to predict how an individual might respond to stress. However, using suicide as a response or as a perceived “bargaining chip” in legal matters threatens the very foundations of justice. Allowing such acts to influence the pursuit of truth and accountability would undermine the rule of law and could blackmail the legal system into submission.

We are in disbelief that she would choose such a destructive way out over the simple solution of apology or reconciliation, especially when she was still so young, with decades of life ahead of her. For three years, we have endured her defamatory attacks, which included using the names of authorities in a way that bordered on criminal misuse of power. As she may have feared, her actions risked further criminal investigation, which might have contributed to her emotional breakdown. However, we cannot and will not allow such a situation to paralyze the pursuit of justice.
We deeply respect life and treasure the lives of all, even those of our opponents. In the name of humanity, we offer our sincere condolences and last respects to Mai Siao Siao, despite the harm she caused us. We hope that she finds peace and reconciliation.

Let this be a reminder that there are always solutions, even in the most difficult of circumstances. Choosing destruction, such as suicide, over resolution is never the right path. We call on society to understand that emotional reactions, no matter how severe, cannot and should not be used to manipulate the course of justice.

Rest in peace, Mai Siao Siao.

Submit to me Your Legal Challenge

------------
RIP. Condolence to her family

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any updates on Iris Koh's case? She faces a total of 14 charges

When is she going in for vacation at Changi Chalet?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...n-covid-19-new-charges-harass-doctors-4323391

Healing the Divide's Iris Koh gets new charges, including telling Telegram users to harass doctors​

The founder of Healing the Divide group, which is known to be against COVID-19 vaccination, allegedly told members of the Telegram groups to obstruct workers at the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Social and Family Development.
09 May 2024 12:53PM

SINGAPORE: Iris Koh, founder of the Healing the Divide group known to be against COVID-19 vaccination, was handed five new charges on Thursday (May 9).

Of the fresh charges, two were for instigating members of Telegram groups to harass doctors and two were for instigating the same members to voluntarily obstruct workers at the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).

Koh, whose Chinese name has been changed from Shu Cii to Hsiao Pei, also faced one new charge of organising a public assembly to resist the government's COVID-19 vaccination programme.

On Dec 27, 2021, Koh allegedly instigated 2,828 members of one Telegram group and 879 members of another Telegram group to harass doctors at vaccination centres.

She purportedly advised parents of young children to book a COVID-19 vaccination slot for their child, question the doctor about vaccination safety and ask the doctor for permission to record their answers. If they declined, she told the members to report the doctors to the Singapore Medical Council.

Under her fresh charges, the 48-year-old is also accused of instigating the same members on Oct 11, 2021, to voluntarily obstruct workers at MOH and MSF.

She allegedly asked them to "flood" MOH and MSF hotlines and demand their calls be escalated for follow-up by ministry staff.

Koh was also accused of distributing T-shirts with the slogan "United We Stand for Choice - Healing the Divide" near Bedok police headquarters, encouraging members of her group to put on the T-shirts and taking photographs on Nov 25, 2021.

She now faces a total of 14 charges.

Among her 14 charges, Koh is also accused of obstructing a police officer by refusing to sign a statement recorded from her and tearing up a printed copy during an interview in January 2022.

Koh's case is set to return to court on May 17.

If convicted of obstructing public servants, a person may be jailed for up to six months, fined up to S$2,500 (US$1,844), or both.

If convicted of harassment, a person may be jailed for up to six months, fined up to S$5,000, or both.

For abetting the commission of an offence by the public or more than 10 persons, a person can be jailed for up to five years, fined, or both.

If convicted of holding an assembly without a permit, a person can be fined up to S$5,000.

---------------

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any updates on Iris Koh's case? She faces a total of 14 charges

When is she going in for vacation at Changi Chalet?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...n-covid-19-new-charges-harass-doctors-4323391

Healing the Divide's Iris Koh gets new charges, including telling Telegram users to harass doctors​

The founder of Healing the Divide group, which is known to be against COVID-19 vaccination, allegedly told members of the Telegram groups to obstruct workers at the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Social and Family Development.
09 May 2024 12:53PM

SINGAPORE: Iris Koh, founder of the Healing the Divide group known to be against COVID-19 vaccination, was handed five new charges on Thursday (May 9).

Of the fresh charges, two were for instigating members of Telegram groups to harass doctors and two were for instigating the same members to voluntarily obstruct workers at the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).

Koh, whose Chinese name has been changed from Shu Cii to Hsiao Pei, also faced one new charge of organising a public assembly to resist the government's COVID-19 vaccination programme.

On Dec 27, 2021, Koh allegedly instigated 2,828 members of one Telegram group and 879 members of another Telegram group to harass doctors at vaccination centres.

She purportedly advised parents of young children to book a COVID-19 vaccination slot for their child, question the doctor about vaccination safety and ask the doctor for permission to record their answers. If they declined, she told the members to report the doctors to the Singapore Medical Council.

Under her fresh charges, the 48-year-old is also accused of instigating the same members on Oct 11, 2021, to voluntarily obstruct workers at MOH and MSF.

She allegedly asked them to "flood" MOH and MSF hotlines and demand their calls be escalated for follow-up by ministry staff.

Koh was also accused of distributing T-shirts with the slogan "United We Stand for Choice - Healing the Divide" near Bedok police headquarters, encouraging members of her group to put on the T-shirts and taking photographs on Nov 25, 2021.

She now faces a total of 14 charges.

Among her 14 charges, Koh is also accused of obstructing a police officer by refusing to sign a statement recorded from her and tearing up a printed copy during an interview in January 2022.

Koh's case is set to return to court on May 17.

If convicted of obstructing public servants, a person may be jailed for up to six months, fined up to S$2,500 (US$1,844), or both.

If convicted of harassment, a person may be jailed for up to six months, fined up to S$5,000, or both.

For abetting the commission of an offence by the public or more than 10 persons, a person can be jailed for up to five years, fined, or both.

If convicted of holding an assembly without a permit, a person can be fined up to S$5,000.

---------------
This couple is a public nuisance and should be sent to Changi Jail

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This couple is a public nuisance and should be sent to Changi Jail

The wife case is likely will end up in jail as she is being charged directly by the Gov (MOH). No need to guess on the outcome.

As for Raymond Ng's case, IMO, he is lucky that despite numerous past controversies with police report made, he has not being charged nor convicted yet.
It is quite obvious that he is desperate now on a vengeful spree trying all legal means to sue and silence whatever critics which he perceived as a form of defamation, whether real or otherwise.

But for his arrogant ways to issue an open legal challenge to the public in his post which is evident for all to see, he will likely soon meet his most formidable adversaries whom will utterly destroy him and make him regret for the rest of his life.

上得山多终遇虎。 This fellow really 不知天高地厚。

Next week he will face he first strong opponent - Calvin Cheng (not that I like this fellow, LOL) who is supported by Lee & Lee law firm.

From the looks of it, I believe there will potentially be more all out to fix him soon, either from the upper echelons of the Gov or powerful individuals.

More to come.

1725784572505.png

Link

Last edited:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife case is likely will end up in jail as she is being charged directly by the Gov (MOH). No need to guess on the outcome.

As for Raymond Ng's case, IMO, he is lucky that despite numerous past controversies with police report made, he has not being charged nor convicted yet.
It is quite obvious that he is desperate now on a vengeful spree trying all legal means to sue and silence whatever critics which he perceived as a form of defamation, whether real or otherwise.

But for his arrogant ways to issue an open legal challenge to the public in his post which is evident for all to see, he will likely soon meet his most formidable adversaries whom will utterly destroy him and make him regret for the rest of him life.

Next week he will face he first strong opponent - Calvin Cheng (not that I like this fellow, LOL) who is supported by Lee & Lee law firm.

From the looks of it, I believe there will potentially be more all out to fix him soon, either from the upper echelons of the Gov or powerful individuals.

More to come.

1725784572505.png

Link

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bertha Henson has spoken...will she get sued? Will Empress Ho Ching follow suit?

If HC says something Raymond Ng don't like and perceived as 'defamatory', will he dare to sue her? LOL.

1725803603025.png

1725803635031.png

Link

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 205880
View attachment 205883
FB Link

Iris Koh:
65qAjqN.png

Raymond Ng's response:

https://vendshare.net/suicide-for-her-crime-geno-ong-took-her-own-life/?

Litigation-Financing-3.jpg

Suicide Due to Fear of Criminal Prosecution – Geno Ong Took Her Own Life (畏罪自杀)​

Posted on September 8, 2024 by raymond
Official Statement Regarding the Passing of Mai Siao Siao (Ms Geno Ong Kay Yong)

We have received the tragic news of Mai Siao Siao’s passing, and we are deeply saddened by the turn of events. We first heard the news of her passing from the facebook post she made allegedly before she died or she timed it to post after she passed on. Given that she has always defamed me over the last 3-5 years with nonsense, I thought this was one of her tricks again.

When Calvin Cheng posted on his wall seems to confirm that she had passed on, I still thought although I thought badly about him, I don’t think Calvin Cheng would misrepresent something like that. I started to think that she may have died. I emailed to the lawyer to confirm but law firms operate on 5 day work week, I can’t get any confirmation.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-01-46-25.png

In the end, I went to Rochor Police Station, and I asked the police officers did any of their colleagues process any suicide case anywhere in Singapore. The shocking answer after they checked their computers was a resounding yes, we left the police station knowing that the news of her suicide was real.

On the day she allegedly killed herself, there was a court hearing, in which I offered her via her lawyers if she were to reveal the government officers defaming me I would delay taking action on her and I would redirect my legal actions against the government officers as pleaded in her Defence. In the defamation lawsuit, her comments claim that I have been marked and targeted by government officers from IRAS, MOM, MOH, SPF, MAS etc and that they had a 1 hour zoom meeting with her reporting and discussing with her the crimes I have committed and that I would be soon put into jail.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-01-56-26.png

I told her counsels, tell me all these officers so that I can sue them one by one.
And 1 hour after that hearing, the post was supposedly put up and she passed away. One can only guess, is she trying to hide the identities of all those government officers plotting to jail me illegally, or there were no such government officers to begin with. That means, doing what she claims in the above, she is committing a crime.

Also, because of the subjudice Contempt of Court she has inflicted on me over the years to ensure that DC/DC 1783/2021 would never have any witnesses, she messaged all my staff to leave my employment. She messaged Dways International Pte Ltd’s agents to destroy my name with them when I was hired as a marketing person doing TikTok advertising for them. So now, I have submitted to the AGC to request fiat to initiate contempt of Court proceedings against her.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-02-03-21.png

All the surrounding facts are impending and I think she could not see a way out.

By killing herself she also attempted to blackmail the legal system into her own sense of justice. She can just anyhow defame anyone and when she is naturally sued for defamation, she retaliate by killing herself.

While our legal dispute with her was still ongoing, it is important to remember that the law exists to protect reputations and to resolve issues fairly and justly. We wish to clarify the following points surrounding this situation:
Mai Siao Siao had long-standing personal struggles, including known anxiety issues, which may have compounded the pressures she faced. Throughout this entire process, she firmly stood by her belief that we were irredeemable, refusing to engage in any form of negotiation or mediation. Despite numerous opportunities to resolve the matter amicably, she chose to escalate the situation by continuing to defame us and using her platform to involve the names of judges, government officials, and authorities in a manner that raised serious concerns about the misuse of their positions.

Regrettably, instead of taking responsibility or considering an apology, she ultimately chose the most destructive path by ending her life before even attempting a resolution. This tragic decision, to us, seems like an act designed to cause further damage to our reputation, reinforcing her narrative and casting us as merciless in the eyes of the public.

We are surprised and saddened by the extreme irrationality of her final actions. Committing suicide before mediation, and without engaging in the many opportunities presented for out-of-court negotiations, leaves us and others deeply concerned about the broader implications. The act of taking one’s own life in response to a legal challenge, particularly a defamation suit, sets a dangerous precedent. It raises questions about how such drastic actions might affect the integrity of the judicial system, where the very act of suing for justice could now be seen as a threat to the emotional wellbeing of defendants.

Mai Siao Siao’s decision to end her life is a reminder of the importance of treasuring life, even when facing adversity. We cannot control the emotional state of others, and it is beyond anyone’s power to predict how an individual might respond to stress. However, using suicide as a response or as a perceived “bargaining chip” in legal matters threatens the very foundations of justice. Allowing such acts to influence the pursuit of truth and accountability would undermine the rule of law and could blackmail the legal system into submission.

We are in disbelief that she would choose such a destructive way out over the simple solution of apology or reconciliation, especially when she was still so young, with decades of life ahead of her. For three years, we have endured her defamatory attacks, which included using the names of authorities in a way that bordered on criminal misuse of power. As she may have feared, her actions risked further criminal investigation, which might have contributed to her emotional breakdown. However, we cannot and will not allow such a situation to paralyze the pursuit of justice.
We deeply respect life and treasure the lives of all, even those of our opponents. In the name of humanity, we offer our sincere condolences and last respects to Mai Siao Siao, despite the harm she caused us. We hope that she finds peace and reconciliation.

Let this be a reminder that there are always solutions, even in the most difficult of circumstances. Choosing destruction, such as suicide, over resolution is never the right path. We call on society to understand that emotional reactions, no matter how severe, cannot and should not be used to manipulate the course of justice.

Rest in peace, Mai Siao Siao.

Submit to me Your Legal Challenge

------------
War of Demi-Gods

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

But for his arrogant ways to issue an open legal challenge to the public in his post which is evident for all to see, he will likely soon meet his most formidable adversaries whom will utterly destroy him and make him regret for the rest of his life.

More to come.

1725784572505.png

Link
He tio 天龙八部?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls recall TT Durai case when he filed defamation case against Susan Long of Straits Times .

What had happened after that ? TT Durai was sent to jail

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strong opponent? He is more like a mouth bullshitter. Talk so much crap. It is a sign of lower than average intelligence. I believe that Iris and Raymond can one time finish him off.

lee and lee is just a name and using a name like Lee, same as CC, loud mouth crap. If Lee and Lee get bulldoze by AI, Then CC cause Lee and lee to lose reputation also.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strong opponent? He is more like a mouth bullshitter. Talk so much crap. It is a sign of lower than average intelligence. I believe that Iris and Raymond can one time finish him off.

lee and lee is just a name and using a name like Lee, same as CC, loud mouth crap. If Lee and Lee get bulldoze by AI, Then CC cause Lee and lee to lose reputation also.

CC reportedly has $50M in assets. Chat GPT estimate his net worth as $19M, don't pray pray. LOL.

1725806893822.png