• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today the tenth harassment by evil filthy Malaysian and Indian criminals

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginmother I have created a post in twitter for you coward criminal bully evil filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore to go pretend to be my mother infront of the police. Go there and show your evil coward beast face.
@Valium ccb evil coward Malaysian you already proven beyond doubt dare not go post in front of the police. Go post and say what you said I deserved to be gangraped for having a smelly cunt infront of the police.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginmother I have created a post in twitter for you coward criminal bully evil filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore to go pretend to be my mother infront of the police. Go there and show your evil coward beast face.
@ginmother @Valium @sweetiepie dogs are dogs proud to abuse woman. All are proud followers of mahathir that said it’s ok to attack opponents by lies and cheating. Pui their filthy Malaysian culture abuse woman with evil filthy lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking slut always asking your long nipple to be published KNN
Based on what you said I got long nipples? Of course nothing but your ccb Cantonese liar son of whore mother ccb mouth that said I got smelly ccb and go to rajah & tann and their staff all laughed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already told you not to tag me , I have no clone and I am not interested in your nipple photo in your twitter account!!
I already told you evil filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese criminal bully dogs sons of whores long time ago too that I am not and never whore.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why are you luring me into your thread? I have no interest in your photo and your "choice of work"..
I already told you evil filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese criminal bully dogs sons of whores long time ago too that I am not and never whore.