• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today the tenth harassment by evil filthy Malaysian and Indian criminals

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now people should know why I never met a good Cantonese in life. Look at how proud @sweetiepie Cantonese prostitute descendant is of his harassment of me a virgin as chicken.
Oh btw I have already heard from at least two forumers here that said they have nasty Cantonese ex wife and nasty Cantonese ex mother in law. Nothing surprising to me indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
E75758EC-B06C-4ED8-B481-F2D8ACD36288.jpeg

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
满嘴 只是 whore .. 这一定是你的 " choice of work"
Who is luring who with your ccb comments of “my choice of work “? What work did I do? I live a honest life my whole life. Only you evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore @glockman clone got whore mother wife daughters

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie you Cantonese criminal bully dogs liar sons of whores are doing Cantonese proud. Seriously I am a virgin that is prepared to give up my human right to prove vicious Malaysian Indian and Cantonese crimes against me.
I state facts not scared, unlike you evil filthy Malaysian Cantonese criminal bully dogs liar sons of whores smearing me a virgin a chicken non stop.
Facts is you were fired for wanting to suck cock at work but were unsuccessful :biggrin: KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a Malaysia, Indian , liar ... you keep lying..
You are the liar criminal bully son of whore that act innocent after doing evil. Of course you deny to be Malaysian and Indian. So who are you and why are you viciously attacking me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facts is you were fired for wanting to suck cock at work but were unsuccessful :biggrin: KNN

You Cantonese prostitute descendant are a shameless liar criminal bully dog through and through repeating the same vicious lie again and again when I have replied you so many times. You Cantonese dog are so proud to repeat vicious lies that I was fired for sucking cock when I was fired by LJ Mccully for nothing for loudly protesting his endorsement of sexual harassment of me by kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese prostitute descendant are a shameless liar criminal bully dog through and through repeating the same vicious lie again and again when I have replied you so many times. You Cantonese dog are so proud to repeat vicious lies that I was fired for sucking cock when I was fired by LJ Mccully for nothing for loudly protesting his endorsement of sexual harassment of me by kt latha.
Now people should know why I have never met a good Cantonese in life. Just look at @sweetiepie have no qualms to repeat such vicious lies of me being fired for wanting to suck cock and you should know why.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now people should know why I have never met a good Cantonese in life. Just look at @sweetiepie have no qualms to repeat such vicious lies of me being fired for wanting to suck cock and you should know why.
Cantonese are so vicious and no qualms to destroy a person maligning a woman wifh their Cantonese pride. What a disgrace to chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am ashamed to be a chinese. People met criminal injustice and other Chinese not just don’t help but rejoice to not just tell but repeat vicious lies of the victim of criminal injustice. What a disgrace when compared to blacks and BLM.

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut, election is only over and done, please return to where you came from. Today is a Sunday and a rest day as well, let us all have some quiet and peaceful moments. So please go back and get lost.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone ? KNN my uncle had said nong ago gan shiok bin and signora wong hwee ling are all of the same kind that harass polis and suck cock KNN everything same same only name not same same :unsure: KNN
You Cantonese prostitute descendant are then the same as her from being Cantonese a wong to telling lies to harassment of people whereas I merely return insults to people harassing me and stating facts to police.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut, election is only over and done, please return to where you came from. Today is a Sunday and a rest day as well, let us all have some quiet and peaceful moments. So please go back and get lost.
Slut is you filthy Indian slut accusing others slut based on nothing but your slut mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And look at how busy you evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore @ginmother keep changing your nick, from Sunday to Saturday.