• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Wikipedia article] Northern and Southern China

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So singkee coolie genes are pure blood since from Southern China?
actually not. That's why I say that the whole thing is far more complex than is given proper credit. It's disgusting that nobody teaches this stuff properly. China historically was a conglomeration of various ethnicities under the emperor. They retained their individual identities.

singkee coolies are actually half Vietnamese. (I don't know the actual proportion). Cantonese and Hokkien actually share the same genetic legacy, they were the northern end of the Vietnamese (Baiyue) that got assimilated into China. This where the Cantonese got called the Yue people. If you look at the map of the original Baiyue, you will note that it includes Canton and Hokkien. No wars, no barbarians on horseback. Just a blending.

the purest Han ironically are supposed to be the Hakkas who ran away from the Northern invaders who then subsequently took over the the north and parts of the West. starting from the Yuan empire. I joke that it's because their horses like those areas.
Dear @nightsafari, many thanks for finally keeping your promise (that you made on "Aug 14, 2020"):
a bit busy no time to read in detail was saving this up for later. Promise I will come back to this thread at some point! Excellent info! :thumbsup:
and also for liking the following post of mine, in which I quoted your post (from "Mar 23, 2021"):
Dear @nightsafari, a few days ago, I discovered the following post of yours (from another thread) that you posted in March 2021, roughly seven months after the above post of yours (in my thread):
sammyboy.com/posts/3343594
hakka genealogy is very interesting. As of now, even the experts have no solid idea of what the full Hakka picture is like. But I have my own conjecture and that is they were the original Han Chinese. The "guest" label was applied to them only because they sought refuge in the Southern provinces away from the invading Northern barbarians who subsequently took over China.
and now, I just feel the need to quote it and add it to my thread! :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438
bow-gif.40441
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main issue is the ancient Chinese poems n writings make more sense In Canto...than in all other cina languages

So if cantos are actually the yue ppl...than all the more cantoland should
That is why hong kong must be destroyed. Otherwise it will be the spark that ignites a seccession. The pearl river delta is the economic dynamo of china.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why hong kong must be destroyed. Otherwise it will be the spark that ignites a seccession. The pearl river delta is the economic dynamo of china.

Shenzhen to replace Hongkong as the economic heart of the Canto region. Shanghai to replace Hongkong as China's financial centre. Hongkong's economic importance and relevance to China's growth and development is rapidly falling.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shenzhen to replace Hongkong as the economic heart of the Canto region. Shanghai to replace Hongkong as China's financial centre. Hongkong's economic importance and relevance to China's growth and development is rapidly falling.
same way manchus treated quanzhou (chinchew) when ming loyalists found refuge there. it was one of the largest and most prosperous ports from the song to ming dynasties. it even flourished under the yuan as yuan allowed middle eastern merchants to dock their ships there. in chink history, it's all about pride, pettiness, punishment, and pouting. stupid.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same way manchus treated quanzhou (chinchew) when ming loyalists found refuge there. it was one of the largest and most prosperous ports from the song to ming dynasties. it even flourished under the yuan as yuan allowed middle eastern merchants to dock their ships there. in chink history, it's all about pride, pettiness, punishment, and pouting. stupid.

regime survival is always most important. Hongkong is tiny but a knotty political problem for the CCP.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
machiam like kicking can down the road. disastrous demise is inevitable without transcendence.
unfortunately, seems to have been passed on to chinks outside of China too.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a choice for the cantos to make for themselves. I have deep gratitude towards Cantonese culture and people. I can only point out history and provide information and truth. It is for them to choose what to make of it.

But consider that the only people in the same position as Cantos in the SE are Hakkas and Hokkiens currently. Add to that the Hokkiens are literally your genetic brothers. Cantos and Hokkiens are both Yue people. One is Nan Yue, the other is Min Yue. The only differentiating factor being language. Maybe culture.

Might be wiser to focus on the common enemy out to eradicate all of them rather than directing your vitriol to those in the same boat. Not productive.

Maybe you can enlighten me how Hakkas and Hokkiens drag Cantos down instead of the far North east end of China who is directing the ethnic cleansing?
If u look at at the anti canto/ or hongkies comments...they are actually just green eyed postings. The canto language is the 2nd most spoken cina language. Due to the poms n HK. Canto has been preserved. It has an official standard and written form. Due to music n TV shows it has become popularised. And has proper standards. If u watch those costume dramas. The traditional canto spoken is hard to beat in its eloquence. This preservation has caused immense jealousy. If u see the postings of the ChiCons plps. Their own dialects have never gain such prestige n as a matter of fact gone backwards. Look at the fuckeins language, nothing but knnbccb...LC, etc. Wat else is it good for? N look at fuckeins, the make up more than 50% of the singkie popn, but got their school n uni shut down by dead fart n yet they support the mandarin policy. Because they have fucked up on their own culture, they now view the cantos with great jealousy n have sold their souls to the ChiCons. That time plp pap...now plp ChiCons. N now drag n despise the cantos because the cantos have wat they don't. So they want the cantos to be dragged down to their level. The crabs in the pot scenerio. Nothing but jealousy n hate. I am poor u have to be poor with me. Typical fuckein n fuckka attitude. So with such toxic surrounds. It's much better for cantos to be independent. Put up with this shit for wat?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a choice for the cantos to make for themselves. I have deep gratitude towards Cantonese culture and people. I can only point out history and provide information and truth. It is for them to choose what to make of it.

But consider that the only people in the same position as Cantos in the SE are Hakkas and Hokkiens currently. Add to that the Hokkiens are literally your genetic brothers. Cantos and Hokkiens are both Yue people. One is Nan Yue, the other is Min Yue. The only differentiating factor being language. Maybe culture.

Might be wiser to focus on the common enemy out to eradicate all of them rather than directing your vitriol to those in the same boat. Not productive.

Maybe you can enlighten me how Hakkas and Hokkiens drag Cantos down instead of the far North east end of China who is directing the ethnic cleansing?

The fuckchews are the relatives of the fuckeins...n the fuckkas are gypsies who did not have their own lands. So the just stole canto territories..no wonder even fuckeins told my fuckkas are the worst. Nothing but thieves n cheats.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fuckchews are the relatives of the fuckeins...n the fuckkas are gypsies who did not have their own lands. So the just stole canto territories..no wonder even fuckeins told my fuckkas are the worst. Nothing but thieves n cheats.
aiyah live and let live lah...

they are refugees from northern barbarians. now all of us are in the same boat.

what goes around comes around.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u look at at the anti canto/ or hongkies comments...they are actually just green eyed postings. The canto language is the 2nd most spoken cina language. Due to the poms n HK. Canto has been preserved. It has an official standard and written form. Due to music n TV shows it has become popularised. And has proper standards. If u watch those costume dramas. The traditional canto spoken is hard to beat in its eloquence.
That is true. Although eloquence is subjective. I abstain from judging that. But I respect and encourage the effort taken to produce their own stuff. Despite being a small country under foreigner rule, they managed to churn out so much stuff.

This preservation has caused immense jealousy. If u see the postings of the ChiCons plps. Their own dialects have never gain such prestige n as a matter of fact gone backwards. Look at the fuckeins language, nothing but knnbccb...LC, etc. Wat else is it good for? N look at fuckeins, the make up more than 50% of the singkie popn, but got their school n uni shut down by dead fart n yet they support the mandarin policy. Because they have fucked up on their own culture, they now view the cantos with great jealousy n have sold their souls to the ChiCons.
I'm not jealous. I'm happy for Cantos and I support minorities keeping their unique identity. For that, Cantos set a good example. I think we should follow if we can. And I definitely have not sold my soul to chicons.

That time plp pap...now plp ChiCons. N now drag n despise the cantos because the cantos have wat they don't. So they want the cantos to be dragged down to their level. The crabs in the pot scenerio. Nothing but jealousy n hate. I am poor u have to be poor with me. Typical fuckein n fuckka attitude. So with such toxic surrounds. It's much better for cantos to be independent. Put up with this shit for wat?
Actually you've said that for some time now. Please elaborate why you think they plp chicons or even PAPs. None of my family does so I don't know what or who you see to believe that. Also please note that I despise crabs. I've been subject to crabs my whole life. Anyway, please share why you think it's just hokkien and hakka being crabs. I see is crabs everywhere. Yes even canto crabs. If I remember correctly, even whoami said that the Malay crabs are terrible or perhaps even worse.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is true. Although eloquence is subjective. I abstain from judging that. But I respect and encourage the effort taken to produce their own stuff. Despite being a small country under foreigner rule, they managed to churn out so much stuff.

I'm not jealous. I'm happy for Cantos and I support minorities keeping their unique identity. For that, Cantos set a good example. I think we should follow if we can. And I definitely have not sold my soul to chicons.

Actually you've said that for some time now. Please elaborate why you think they plp chicons or even PAPs. None of my family does so I don't know what or who you see to believe that. Also please note that I despise crabs. I've been subject to crabs my whole life. Anyway, please share why you think it's just hokkien and hakka being crabs. I see is crabs everywhere. Yes even canto crabs. If I remember correctly, even whoami said that the Malay crabs are terrible or perhaps even worse.
Look at the postings from the ChiCon plps. Need I say more? And just talk to the cina educated singkies n majority are fuckeins. They will say Hong Kong is small causing problems for ChiCons, they bad. Chicons good...n if no hard handedness by ChiCons ...tiongland will split up...pls note all these are parroting the ChiCons bs. N pls note ChiCon land now encompasses heaps of areas not china proper. So if Xinjiang etc goes independent...it's up to them. N concerning the closure of fuckein schools. The fuckeins say...oh it's good bcos all cina can speak same language. These assholes are willing to sell their souls for the ChiCons? These are the sort of ppl who are majority of singkies...n look at how singkies vote...oh. I vote pap but I hope oppies win, I only vote WP. I want oppies but not in my backyard. If I vote oppies, my estate become a slum.

Isn't that sort of shit attitude similar to ChiCon plps?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the postings from the ChiCon plps. Need I say more? And just talk to the cina educated singkies n majority are fuckeins.
That's an unfortunate correlation. In parts of Malaysia which are majority Cantonese like KL and JB, they've also turned to Mandarin by default. When I was younger it was Cantonese in those enclaves 100% of the time all the way. Now every Cantonese restaurant or other business I go into is always Mandarin. Always! Only if you insist on speaking in Cantonese do they eventually switch.

They will say Hong Kong is small causing problems for ChiCons, they bad. Chicons good...n if no hard handedness by ChiCons ...tiongland will split up...pls note all these are parroting the ChiCons bs. N pls note ChiCon land now encompasses heaps of areas not china proper. So if Xinjiang etc goes independent...it's up to them.
As before, I hear this in bolehland too from Cantos. Maybe even more so. I can't prove 100% they're worse but my experience tells me so.

N concerning the closure of fuckein schools. The fuckeins say...oh it's good bcos all cina can speak same language. These assholes are willing to sell their souls for the ChiCons? These are the sort of ppl who are majority of singkies...n look at how singkies vote...oh. I vote pap but I hope oppies win, I only vote WP. I want oppies but not in my backyard. If I vote oppies, my estate become a slum.

Isn't that sort of shit attitude similar to ChiCon plps?
That is simply shameful. :thumbsdown: Nothing more to be said. Eliminating diversity is a tyrant's mandate.

Singapore is not entirely Hokkien. Teochew, Hakka as well. The entire populace is largely made up of PLPs. That's just how populations work. Your inference regarding Hokkiens could be just a matter of correlation and frequency of contact. i.e. living in singapore, you're going to run into PLPs just that more of them are Hokkien. I point out that Taiwan is largely anti-Chicon but is majority Hokkien. Also despite your experiences there is a stronger anti-chicon element in Singapore than Malaysia which is more Canto. In Malaysia, almost everybody is more pro-chicon. I find myself alone in Malaysia with these opinions.

But one thing that disappoints me is that Cantos in Malaysia do not seem to be share the pain of persecution their Canto brothers in HK experience and still support chicons. :frown: