• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Loh Kean Yew help SG secure a second Gold medal for the Republic this time?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky match @ 3am. how 2 win against ze dane? :eek:

Can one. But must pray hard for VA to tio gongtao or succumb to injury and retire.

VA recently pull out of semi from S'pore Open in June due to ankle injury, I doubt he can recover so fast.

So what LKY need to do is to play four corners make him run like a monkey and twist his ankles again.

And top off with his trademark deceptive cross net drop should be enough to trigger VA ankle pain shiok shiok, LOL.

https://olympics.com/en/news/bwf-singapore-open-2024-viktor-axelsen-pulls-out-semis-injury

Olympic champion Viktor Axelsen withdrew from the BWF Singapore Open 2024 badminton tournament ahead of his scheduled semi-final on Saturday (1 June) citing injury.

The Dane, who beat Lakshya Sen, Lin Chun-Yi and Leong Jun Hao to reach the last four, said he picked up an ankle injury in his last-16 win over Lin.

"During my 2nd round I made a small rollover on my right ankle. Initially I felt fine and yesterday [against Leong] it was nothing but a bit of soreness," he wrote on Instagram.

"However this morning I have woken up with increasing pain and after consulting with the medical team I have been advised to rest my ankle and will therefore not be able to step on court today.

"It's obviously very disappointing as I would love to continue my run here." Axelsen added that he would attempt to return at next week's Indonesia Open if his injury allows.
---------------

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
He lacks big match temperament and almost zero court craft.

His biggest flaw s 好大喜功 … he imagines himself to be some badminton idol, and carries a 偶像包袱。
He quite good looking vs other Sinki Sportman...got some jiuhu new kampong vibe lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You jealous loser sure attack him the same way as you attacked me. Why? Because he is hokkien just like Lee Chong Wei. You know he is Penang hokkien with rare surname 骆 and not the common hakka surname Loh.
IMG_1473.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ronaldo Susilo ex Spore national badminton player Indonesia Chinese probably another hokkien too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You jealous loser sure attack him the same way as you attacked me. Why? Because he is hokkien just like Lee Chong Wei. You know he is Penang hokkien with rare surname 骆 and not the common hakka surname Loh.
Ronaldo Susilo ex Spore national badminton player Indonesia Chinese probably another hokkien too.
Hokkiens are persistent in sports not like jealous loser Cantonese dog son of chicken @NanoSpeed aka @pig steal company time to be persistent in bullying. Yikes!