• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Lee Wei Ling has just died

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody mine condolences to the Lee family on their loss of a loved one thru the ravages of time, which no mortal can live forever. She indeed is in a far better place than here now, as her sister-in-law Mdm Ho had consoled to her loved ones - devoid now of the petty chains of emotions & the physical....

Rest in peace Mdm Lee Wee Ling, & may your loved ones, friends & relatives find consolation to have lived & known you in this short time we all mortals live, to experience & share joys & sorrows together....

Her memories by others of what she had done to uplift lives will never be forgotten, as such is how Human IMMORTALITY lays in..

There is not much that I can say, that others whom loved & respected her would had say better...

She was certainly an unique individual, born from an unique Human - one of our great Founding fathers - Mr LKY. No mortal is perfect, but she had used her OPPORTUNITIES in life to UPLIFT others, in medical, charity & even within the public sphere, to speak up boldly, right or wrong as perceptions will differ with many on what will work & what will not not work, than to become someone with a princess attitude.

Our nation had ended centuries long servitude to colonial & regional masters, in that we SINGAPOREANS will NEVER NEED TO BOW OR KNEEL to any prince or principalities, thru her father, one of our great Founding fathers.

Tonight, the insignificant nobody me will kneel in memory of her & her life's work, which is a continuation of her father's ideals, light a candle as I had done to many more self sacrificing Humans in many more different circumstances to uplift lives, & may my insignificant effort shine a path for her to return to our Creator, known by many names across time & space....

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The insignificant nobody mine condolences to the Lee family on their loss of a loved one thru the ravages of time, which no mortal can live forever. She indeed is in a far better place than here now, as her stepmother Mdm Ho had consoled to her loved ones - devoid now of the petty chains of emotions & the physical....
Ho Jinx was her sister-in-law.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
SM-Lee-and-sister-1.jpg

Each child is precious, regardless if born from a PM, or to the toilet cleaner, under our Democracy, our sacred National Pledge & way of life.

Who would had known what each innocent child could grow up to become? And precious life limit on planet Earth?....

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Hsien Yang's latest FB post.

Ling directed me to convey the following statement on her passing:
“My father's, LEE KUAN YEW, and my mother's, KWA GEOK CHOO, unwavering and deeply felt wish was for their house at 38 Oxley Road, Singapore 238629 to be demolished upon the last parent's death. LEE KUAN YEW had directed each of his 3 children to ensure that their parents' wish for demolition be fulfilled. He had also appealed directly to the people of Singapore. Please honour my father by honouring his wish for his home to be demolished.“

Someone has to be speaking the truth all this while. I won't doubt the one who carried the burden to her grave