• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Lee Wei Ling has just died

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Hsien Yang's latest FB post.

Ling directed me to convey the following statement on her passing:
“My father's, LEE KUAN YEW, and my mother's, KWA GEOK CHOO, unwavering and deeply felt wish was for their house at 38 Oxley Road, Singapore 238629 to be demolished upon the last parent's death. LEE KUAN YEW had directed each of his 3 children to ensure that their parents' wish for demolition be fulfilled. He had also appealed directly to the people of Singapore. Please honour my father by honouring his wish for his home to be demolished.“

Someone has to be speaking the truth all this while. I won't doubt the one who carried the burden to her grave
Is hsien yang speaking the truth or using sis to speak the truth?.
Hsien Yang still doesn't want to let go this?
What will happen to oxley after this?
Will LHL fulfil miss ling and demolish it now?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Hsien Yang's latest FB post.

Ling directed me to convey the following statement on her passing:
“My father's, LEE KUAN YEW, and my mother's, KWA GEOK CHOO, unwavering and deeply felt wish was for their house at 38 Oxley Road, Singapore 238629 to be demolished upon the last parent's death. LEE KUAN YEW had directed each of his 3 children to ensure that their parents' wish for demolition be fulfilled. He had also appealed directly to the people of Singapore. Please honour my father by honouring his wish for his home to be demolished.“

Someone has to be speaking the truth all this while. I won't doubt the one who carried the burden to her grave

Yang's FB got Picture of Ling , himself , &
Machu Picchu , Peru in the background
, why ? :thumbsdown: ...

IMG_20241010_081245.jpg

IMG_20241010_083242.jpg

TOC ,

Lee Hsien Yang has requested that the media respect his sister Dr Lee Wei Ling's wish for a private send-off, urging them not to attend her wake or funeral.

Dr Lee's wake will be held at Singapore Casket with visiting hours are from 2 PM to 10 PM on 10 October, and from 10 AM to 10 PM on 11 October.

The final visitation period on 12 October will be from 10 AM to 1 PM.

LHY emphasised that no preferential treatment would be given to VIPs, with respects to be paid on a strict queue basis.

He also conveyed Dr Lee's message of their parents' wish for their family home at 38 Oxley Road to be demolished, a point of contention since their father's passing in 2015.

"My father's, LEE KUAN YEW, and my mother's, KWA GEOK CHOO, unwavering and deeply felt wish was for their house at 38 Oxley Road, Singapore 238629, to be demolished upon the last parent's death. LEE KUAN YEW had directed each of his three children to ensure that their parents' wish for demolition be fulfilled. He had also appealed directly to the people of Singapore. Please honour my father by honouring his wish for his home to be demolished.”

Read the full article for more details (link in comments section).

Last edited:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
She and LKY waiting for HsienLoong and HoChing at the other side?

Haven't you heard the saying that good people are the first ones to leave this god-damned world for paradise and evil-doers are left here in this world because paradise doesn't want them?

Sinkies have to wait long long for Ho Jinx to pass on. She surely will survive Pinky and live till 100, by which time Lawless Wong, Cotton Chan, Iswaran, Tharman, Shanmugan, Pritam Singh, Sylvia Lim, Chee Soon Juan, former NMP Calvin Cheng and others will have kicked the bucket liao.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is hsien yang speaking the truth or using sis to speak the truth?.
Hsien Yang still doesn't want to let go this?
What will happen to oxley after this?
Will LHL fulfil miss ling and demolish it now?
Winner takes all
Pinky will renovate the house into LKY temple.
Declare LKY pap Day every sinkie must visit the temple on certain observance days per year.
It will be top tourist attraction
Keep the Lky propaganda alive to win every elections

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haven't you heard the saying that good people are the first ones to leave this god-damned world for paradise and evil-doers are left here in this world because paradise doesn't want them?

Sinkies have to wait long long for Ho Jinx to pass on. She surely will survive Pinky and live till 100, by which time Lawless Wong, Cotton Chan, Iswaran, Tharman, Shanmugan, Pritam Singh, Sylvia Lim, Chee Soon Juan, former NMP Calvin Cheng and others will have kicked the bucket liao.
修桥补路双瞎眼,杀人放火子孙全
杀人放火金腰带,修桥铺路无尸骸

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Winner takes all
Declare LKY pap Day every sinkie must visit the temple on certain observance days per year.
If pinky dare to build the temple, sinkie will dare to pray at the temple.

Ah Max

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 207822

View attachment 207823

TOC ,

Lee Hsien Yang has requested that the media respect his sister Dr Lee Wei Ling's wish for a private send-off, urging them not to attend her wake or funeral.

Dr Lee's wake will be held at Singapore Casket with visiting hours are from 2 PM to 10 PM on 10 October, and from 10 AM to 10 PM on 11 October.

LHY emphasised that no preferential treatment would be given to VIPs, with respects to be paid on a strict queue basis.

He also conveyed Dr Lee's message of their parents' wish for their family home at 38 Oxley Road to be demolished, a point of contention since their father's passing in 2015.

"My father's, LEE KUAN YEW, and my mother's, KWA GEOK CHOO, unwavering and deeply felt wish was for their house at 38 Oxley Road, Singapore 238629, to be demolished upon the last parent's death. LEE KUAN YEW had directed each of his three children to ensure that their parents' wish for demolition be fulfilled. He had also appealed directly to the people of Singapore. Please honour my father by honouring his wish for his home to be demolished.”

iz our honourable doctor lee a subscriber 2 ze ancient astronaut theory?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 207822

View attachment 207823

TOC ,

Why was her student photo chosen as her send off picture and not a more recent photo?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If pinky dare to build the temple, sinkie will dare to pray at the temple.
No worries if visitor numbers aren’t ideal
PA NTUC SAF GLCs MOE just organise compulsory educational trips. Free nasi lemak enough. To attract the hardcore non goers just rig one 4D draw to coincide with temple’s lucky numbers. It will be 10x more crowded than Loyang TPK and Bugis Kuan Yim temple

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Winner takes all
The whole of Singapore will become a Super GRC and 38 Oxley will be transformed into one Super Polling Station.