• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man in army uniform allegedly lets his elderly dad carry his backpack for him: 'Laughable and ironic'

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are unable to move from the SAF to the Civil Service or Stat Board, then they can stay home to play Risk or spend their time jerking off using their wrist. Hahaha!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkie army is a fucking joke. Only PAP and the retard Sinkies think it is a formidable fighting force. The whole world is laughing at the SAF.

We have good equipment but we cannot match a fully-professional army. You randomly grab 100 NZ or japanese military men to challenge 100 saf regulars, give them the same weaponry, we will get trashed.

Our DSTA, ST Engineering and even A-STARS are not led by the most-qualified technocrats but former soldiers. Don't we know that the best basketball players are not the best coaches?

We have committed good regulars who got dis-illusioned by the promoting of non-performing peers. I can name you a few but our country dares not admit that conscription has caused complacency among the most regulars by promoting them despite their failure to perform or lead-by-example. In corporate world, most of them are just like security guards sleeping on the job.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Our regular officers' career goal is move on to stat boards or ministries.
It is not healthy. It is them answering interviewers, SAF is small tribe, they ready for something bigger.

Looking at the running of Stat Boards and Ministries by these SAF Scholar Genitals, there is much to worry about the army if that is where they got their training from

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
We have good equipment but we cannot match a fully-professional army. You randomly grab 100 NZ or japanese military men or 100 saf regulars, give them the same weaponry, we will get trashed.

Our DSTA, ST Engineering and even A-STARS are not led by the most-qualified technocrats but former soldiers. Don't we know that the best basketball players are not the best coaches?

We have committed good regulars who got dis-illusioned by the promoting of non-performing peers. I can name you a few but our country dare not admit that conscription has caused complacency among the most regulars by promoting them despite their failure to perform or lead-by-example. In corporate world, most of them are just like security guards sleeping on the job.
I have met US Army officers. All they ever did was want a career in the Army. They went to West Point or the Naval Academy to get an undergrad degree there in military science. Their father were career military officers. Their grandfather in some cases fought in WW 2. U compare it to the morons in the SAF going for SAFOS as a free uni education paid by the SAF. They have no intention to be career army officers. That is why they study computer science, engineering, etc. Everything unrelated to the art of war. The minute they finish their contract, they want to leave the SAF. Now these are the same fuckers who will lead us in war. God help us all.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If they are unable to move from the SAF to the Civil Service or Stat Board, then they can stay home to play Risk or spend their time jerking off using their wrist. Hahaha!
I wish that was the case, but it is not. And that is unfortunate for all of us. I used to have a boss when I was a regular in the SAF. The most useless petty asshole on a power trip. His name is Gavin Chay. This fucker was not a high flyer scholar that went to Cambridge or Stanford etc He was some fucking sign on useless leech. Sucking up a SAF salary at the expense of the tax payer. This fucker made it Capt. Then hanta kaki for donkey years until he got Major. And finally retired as Lt Col. Unfortunately, he was not happy to sit at home and collect his SAF pension and play Risk or jerk off. If he did, it would save taxpayers a lot of money. Well, PAP leeches take care of each other. So guess what he did after he retired from the SAF. He was hired by MFA to be the consul general at Pekanbaru. What he knows about the diplomatic corp probably couldn't fit on the head of cock. This fucker is so stupid, he couldn't possibly know anything about foreign policy vis a vis Indonesia. But there he is, collecting a MFA salary as consul, plus all the perks. If U think that its the end of them when they retire from the SAF, then u would be wrong.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish that was the case, but it is not. And that is unfortunate for all of us. I used to have a boss when I was a regular in the SAF. The most useless petty asshole on a power trip. His name is Gavin Chay. This fucker was not a high flyer scholar that went to Cambridge or Stanford etc He was some fucking sign on useless leech. Sucking up a SAF salary at the expense of the tax payer. This fucker made it Capt. Then hanta kaki for donkey years until he got Major. And finally retired as Lt Col. Unfortunately, he was not happy to sit at home and collect his SAF pension and play Risk or jerk off. If he did, it would save taxpayers a lot of money. Well, PAP leeches take care of each other. So guess what he did after he retired from the SAF. He was hired by MFA to be the consul general at Pekanbaru. What he knows about the diplomatic corp probably couldn't fit on the head of cock. This fucker is so stupid, he couldn't possibly know anything about foreign policy vis a vis Indonesia. But there he is, collecting a MFA salary as consul, plus all the perks. If U think that its the end of them when they retire from the SAF, then u would be wrong.
I have seen several in my time. SAF scholars who aren't qualified for any job ( including the one in camouflage uniform ) parachuted into the civil service, stat board or govt-linked company. I know of a retired Colonel who served as CEO in a charity till age 70 whose English and typing were so poor that his staff had to do all his paperwork as well as his legwork.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have seen several in my time. SAF scholars who aren't qualified for any job ( including the one in camouflage uniform ) parachuted into the civil service, stat board or govt-linked company. I know of a retired Colonel who served as CEO in a charity till age 70 whose English and typing were so poor that his staff had to do all his paperwork as well as his legwork.
Then u know they are better off staying at home, rather then leeching off the taxpayers. How many hundreds of millions of $ wasted in salaries for all these useless fucks.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the father wanted to carry his son's backpack, that is completely fine too, as compared to PAPPY cronies carrying their master's balls daily, in public.
Murali.jpg

MP Murali receiving "support" from his grassroots crony

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ns man in number 4 doesn't always means they are combat fit.
They can be a clerk.
If the father is a odd job labourer, there is nothing wrong for a coolie to carry bag for a clerk.
If mindef think that this is tarnishing the image of saf, then don't let a clerk wear number 4.