• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are these dead and injured Iraqi children not the victims of terrorism because, you and the likes of you, are impressed and awed by the sophisticated bombs, weapons and missiles used by the West in killing them?

View attachment 56189

View attachment 56190
View attachment 56188

U looked at PAP borlampur jt. He love to copy paste those type of pictures...esp from indon. Those were just protestors. They held placards with islamic symbol. It can be an election or presidential rally. Like Ah Hock case. Borlampar jt want us to believe they hold such rally 365 days...n they are going to war

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are these not terror weapons to terrorise, destroy, maim and kill?

1554000292200.png

1554000641900.png

Or, in the twisted world view of the keyboard Generals, only such weapons like knives and suicide vests qualify as terror weapons ?

1554000357600.png

1554000708000.png

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9/11 was an inside job? I don't believe so, bro. Even though conspiracy theories are aplenty. What I do know is, all those tit for tat over the past many decades have led to the needless death of so many. People dying because of illnesses, hunger and accidents is already bad enough. But to be a casualty of a war of ideological differences is such an utter waste. I do not want to a victim of islamic terrorism when I take the subway, when I visit a mall, when I stay in a posh western-owned hotel overseas, when I participate in an international sporting event.

We all have our opinions of events past. And we have the benefit of the lessons that history teaches us. But what have we learned? How do we move forward? It does not help that your holy book teaches aggression and the slaughtering of infidels, and it does not help that the west, being all too familiar with fighting wars, have no problem with raining armaments on targets in their crosshairs. There does not seem to be an easy solution in sight.

9/11 was a very sad and important event. We need to know the truth. U too knew conspiracy theories are many. But u chose to discount all of them? Why? I mean if Bush can lie about invasion of Iraq...wat makes u tink he cant lie about sept 11 attack? Are u aware Bush planned to attack/invade Afghanistan few days before the dreadful event of 9/11? But he need to have a very strong reason/excuse to justy the attack. Osama? Hahahaha....c'mon lah. Wheres his body? Why no one question Bush? Well the rest is history. Are u aware?

Actually i am asking u abt 9/11. But since again u mentioned about the Quran commanding the Muslims to kill the infidels...i will try to explain further. But why just single out the Quran? Why not the Bible? Or is it cos u read so much killings done by MAJORITY MUSLIMS. So u deemed fit to condemn the Quran? Why no condemn US when both Snr and Jr Bush invoke the name of their xtian god when they invade another country? U wanna know the casualities the war inflicted on those innocents. Millions! Same for Egypt...Libya....Syria. Why u tink US is the major player in those killing? So u turn a blind eye to all her deeds? US and her allies?

I bump ur thread cos i find some of ur posts quite reasonable and acceptable. I will not post over at tat two lunatics thread. U know who lah. U may be bias at times...but i can accept it.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are tons and tons of them. I just post a couple of it from the invasion of Iraq. I have not post those from Afghanistan...Egypt...Iran...Libya...Syria...innocent children and elderly killed by US and allies invasion!

Palestine too. How many Israelites and Palestinians were killed? Give me the numbers plse...those Whites borlumpar?

1554001552651.png

1554001574697.png

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are these dead and injured Iraqi children not the victims of terrorism because, you and the likes of you, are impressed and awed by the sophisticated bombs, weapons and missiles used by the West in killing them?

View attachment 56189

View attachment 56190
View attachment 56188

How do you know the kids in the photos above were not maimed and killed by moslem terrorists instead? Moslem terrorists, especially from the sunni sect, have a track record of killing attacking followers of other faiths, which include sufi and shia moslem.

Don't be stupid. You don't have to be a Muslim to be able to empathise or sympathise with what their women and children are going through.

If moslems themselves empathise or sympathise with others, moslems would have long ago stopped attacking their places of worship, stopped their terrorist attacks against civilians for their jihadist ideologies.

You clearly talk like someone who is very sympathetic towards jihadist ideologies.

Do you get equally upset when you read of moslems burning over a dozen chinese temples in sumatra, or when moslems butcher christians, hindus and buddhists minorities? Or is your unhappiness exclusively reserved only when moslems get killed?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am against the white terrorists in the West who use sophisticated weapons to destroy countries, cities and to maim and kill defenceless women and children around the world.

But you are not against the moslem terrorists who kill people with suicide attacks, automatic rifles. Neither are you upset with moslem hate preachers who regularly incite moslem mobs to attack and burn the properties of non moslems.

You are clearly a jihadist moslem pig.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am surprise that it "escalated" only in 2014 when the West has been sowing death and destruction in the Muslim world (as they regularly do in other parts of the world) way earlier than 2014.

"[...] to the extent that the Muslims blood became the cheapest and their wealth as loot in the hands of the enemies. Their blood was spilled in Palestine and Iraq. The horrifying pictures of the massacre of Qana, in Lebanon are still fresh in our memory. Massacres in Tajikistan, Burma, Kashmir, Assam, Philippines, Pattani, Ogaden, Somalia, Eritrea, Chechnya, and in Bosnia-Herzegovina took place, massacres that send shivers in the body and shake the conscience. All of this and the world watch and hear, and not only didn't respond to these atrocities, but also with a clear conspiracy between the USA and its' allies and under the cover of the iniquitous United Nations, the dispossessed people were even prevented from obtaining arms to defend themselves." OBL

"The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced. I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy. " OBL
You quote OBL's "manifesto" in a few of your posts. As justification for the muslims to behave badly. However, @whoami has indicated in a few of his posts that OBL might not even have existed, or if he did, was a US creation of sorts, and that 9/11 was a US manufactured conspiracy. Perhaps you two can go and hash this out? I am trying to get an education here, and such inconsistencies do not help.

But I submit this to you. To the muslims, it's either you are a believer (muslim) or not (infidel). Hence, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Pagans, Atheists etc are all not their brethrens. They will kill you when they have. The war has already started, and like it or not we have to pick a side. I know which side I am on and rooting for. Pick wisely my friend. Since you claimed you are not a muslim.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
9/11 was a very sad and important event. We need to know the truth. U too knew conspiracy theories are many. But u chose to discount all of them? Why? I mean if Bush can lie about invasion of Iraq...wat makes u tink he cant lie about sept 11 attack? Are u aware Bush planned to attack/invade Afghanistan few days before the dreadful event of 9/11? But he need to have a very strong reason/excuse to justy the attack. Osama? Hahahaha....c'mon lah. Wheres his body? Why no one question Bush? Well the rest is history. Are u aware?

Actually i am asking u abt 9/11. But since again u mentioned about the Quran commanding the Muslims to kill the infidels...i will try to explain further. But why just single out the Quran? Why not the Bible? Or is it cos u read so much killings done by MAJORITY MUSLIMS. So u deemed fit to condemn the Quran? Why no condemn US when both Snr and Jr Bush invoke the name of their xtian god when they invade another country? U wanna know the casualities the war inflicted on those innocents. Millions! Same for Egypt...Libya....Syria. Why u tink US is the major player in those killing? So u turn a blind eye to all her deeds? US and her allies?

I bump ur thread cos i find some of ur posts quite reasonable and acceptable. I will not post over at tat two lunatics thread. U know who lah. U may be bias at times...but i can accept it.
For the record, I condemn all wars. Like you, I would like to see them stopped. You do, right? I have not turned a blind eye to the countless casualties of this war and I have stated that in an earlier post. Humanity is truly the scourge of the world. Read also my earlier reply to @PTADER

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
U looked at PAP borlampur jt. He love to copy paste those type of pictures...esp from indon. Those were just protestors. They held placards with islamic symbol. It can be an election or presidential rally. Like Ah Hock case. Borlampar jt want us to believe they hold such rally 365 days...n they are going to war

Never mind General John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti.

Although he has bravely and mercilessly slaughtered 23,871 Muslims to date, I still consider him a gutless and inconsequential clown, good only for coming up with click-bait titles.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you are not against the moslem terrorists who kill people with suicide attacks, automatic rifles. Neither are you upset with moslem hate preachers who regularly incite moslem mobs to attack and burn the properties of non moslems.

You are clearly a jihadist moslem pig.

Calm down Jeneral.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You quote OBL's "manifesto" in a few of your posts. As justification for the muslims to behave badly. However, @whoami has indicated in a few of his posts that OBL might not even have existed, or if he did, was a US creation of sorts, and that 9/11 was a US manufactured conspiracy. Perhaps you two can go and hash this out? I am trying to get an education here, and such inconsistencies do not help.

He has his views. I have mine. Why is there a need for me and him to "hash this out"???

But I submit this to you. To the muslims, it's either you are a believer (muslim) or not (infidel). Hence, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Pagans, Atheists etc are all not their brethrens. They will kill you when they have. The war has already started, and like it or not we have to pick a side. I know which side I am on and rooting for. Pick wisely my friend. Since you claimed you are not a muslim.

This is the very first of the ten commandments, both to Christians and Jews . Catholic/Christian kids learn this during Catechism/Bible classes. Ditto for Jewish children.

Thou shall have no other Gods before me.

Having other Gods is a mortal sin. A mortal sin condemns one to eternal damnation in the fires of hell. Contrary to the usual propaganda, it is not just the Muslims who believe you are a believer or you are not. Christians and Jews do likewise. The Christian God and Jewish Yehovah condemns you to a fate worse than death - eternal fires of hell - if you are an infidel.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
[contd]

I have travelled far and wide. Contrary to the propagation of the stereotype that Muslims are constantly out to kill you, I find them to be one of the nicest and most hospitable people I have met in my travels. It may come as a shock to the too-clever-by-half, half-fucked keyboard Generals like Jeneral John Tan (Muslim Body Count: 26,215), but the reality is that ALL Muslims that I and many others have met around the world simply want a typical life that all cultures want, i.e. to simply go about their everyday life and raise their kids in peace and security. They are not constantly itching for a fight or to kill you as what the Jews, whities and pseudo-whites want you to think. In Singapore, I find the Malays/Muslims to be the nicest people amongst all the different ethnicities/religious groups.

Ask the Jews who live in Muslim "terrorist" Iran. Ask them whether they are persecuted by these Iranian Muslim "terrorists" or whether they are protected by the Iranian constitution, allowed to retain their culture, religion, language, to have their own synagogues, etc. These are facts that will rarely be publicised by the Western/Jewish -centric media as they seek to constantly demonise 1,800, 000, 000 Muslims as being "terrorists".

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know which side I am on and rooting for. Pick wisely my friend. Since you claimed you are not a muslim.

I don't "claim" to "not be" a Muslim. I am not. Just because I speak up for Muslims does not make me one. Neither does it make the Pope a Muslim nor does it make Egypt's Azhar Grand Imam Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb a "Christian" when they issued their joint declaration of "Chrislam", that fraternity between the Catholic world and Islam, in February this year.

1554039527100.png

It will be beyond me to expect and demand that my security be built upon the spilled blood of defenceless women and children, Muslim or otherwise.

I am not the typical kiasee, kiasu Sinkie looking out only for his own interest, and his own interest alone. And being okay with the fact that his interest and security are obtained from the spilled blood of innocent children, Muslim or otherwise.

In this, we differ.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are not constantly itching for a fight or to kill you as what the Jews, whities and pseudo-whites want you to think.

How do you know? You appointed yourself as the spokesman of islam?

The jiuhu m&ds do not agree with you. They recently demonstrated and forced the mad hatter to keep laws that discriminate against other jiuhu citizens if they aren't moslems or ethnic m&ds.

KUALA LUMPUR - The Malaysian government has officially declared it will not be ratifying a United Nations human rights treaty, after facing anger from Malay and Muslim organisations who are worried about the dilution of their rights.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...ty-after-facing-anger-from-malays-and-muslims

Ask the Jews who live in Muslim "terrorist" Iran. Ask them whether they are persecuted by these Iranian Muslim "terrorists" or whether they are protected by the Iranian constitution, allowed to retain their culture, religion, language, to have their own synagogues, etc. These are facts that will rarely be publicised by the Western/Jewish -centric media as they seek to constantly demonise 1,800, 000, 000 Muslims as being "terrorists".

If they give the wrong textbook answer, will the Ayatollah send his religious henchmen to arrest them in the middle of the night? You seem to give these mullahs your approval while berating PAP. Hypocrisy!

Moslems all over the Arab world have done to the Jews who they complain the Burmese are doing to the Rohingya. I haven't met any mosque leader who apologized to the Jews and Israelis for what Islam did to ethnically cleanse the Jews from most of the Middle East in the 1940s and 1950s.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know? You appointed yourself as the spokesman of islam?

The jiuhu m&ds do not agree with you. They recently demonstrated and forced the mad hatter to keep laws that discriminate against other jiuhu citizens if they aren't moslems or ethnic m&ds.

KUALA LUMPUR - The Malaysian government has officially declared it will not be ratifying a United Nations human rights treaty, after facing anger from Malay and Muslim organisations who are worried about the dilution of their rights.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...ty-after-facing-anger-from-malays-and-muslims

Jeneral John Tan, is your Manifesto for your planned slaughter of 1.8 billion Muslims out yet?

Please let us have a read when you have completed it with the help of your fellow talk big but no balls and no brains keyboard Jenerals.

Thank you in advance keyboard Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jeneral John Tan, is your Manifesto for your planned slaughter of 1.8 billion Muslims out yet?

Are you the spokesman for the moslems? You speak like a jihadist swine, using justifications similar to their ideology. It really doesn't take much to qualify as a moslem cleric. Just study all the hate filth in the hadith and quran, and always pass judgement in favor of the moslem in any dispute with the kafir or woman.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
[contd]

I have travelled far and wide. Contrary to the propagation of the stereotype that Muslims are constantly out to kill you, I find them to be one of the nicest and most hospitable people I have met in my travels. It may come as a shock to the too-clever-by-half, half-fucked keyboard Generals like Jeneral John Tan (Muslim Body Count: 26,215), but the reality is that ALL Muslims that I and many others have met around the world simply want a typical life that all cultures want, i.e. to simply go about their everyday life and raise their kids in peace and security. They are not constantly itching for a fight or to kill you as what the Jews, whities and pseudo-whites want you to think. In Singapore, I find the Malays/Muslims to be the nicest people amongst all the different ethnicities/religious groups.

I believe many muslims, like the non-muslims, want to live peaceful lives, raise their families, and be good human beings. Like you, I find many malay/arab muslims in Sinkieland to be very nice people too. Easy going, preferring the simpler things in life like I do, and just WYSIWYG people. I went to school with them, lived in the estate, served NS with them, work with them, fish with them, ride bicycles with them. Which is why I loathe the day if they have to choose between their own muslim and me. It wouldn't be me for sure. Things are always rosy when all is fine. A crisis would unearth the real person.

Perhaps this is why LKY was your "nemesis". He saw the possibility that moderates can be radicalised on a dime and took steps to protect Sinkieland as best as possible, both internally and externally. "You think you have friendly neighbours? Grow up."

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don't "claim" to "not be" a Muslim. I am not. Just because I speak up for Muslims does not make me one. Neither does it make the Pope a Muslim nor does it make Egypt's Azhar Grand Imam Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb a "Christian" when they issued their joint declaration of "Chrislam", that fraternity between the Catholic world and Islam, in February this year.

View attachment 56225

It will be beyond me to expect and demand that my security be built upon the spilled blood of defenceless women and children, Muslim or otherwise.

I am not the typical kiasee, kiasu Sinkie looking out only for his own interest, and his own interest alone. And being okay with the fact that his interest and security are obtained from the spilled blood of innocent children, Muslim or otherwise.

In this, we differ.
It is not your call or mine, events have started. I hate it that people are being killed in this stupid war. But I will be honest, I find solace that the US, their allies are doing all they can to fight them and even the sinkie government is doing it's best to protect us, in order to preserve our way of life.

Would any muslim object if Sinkieland were to convert to an Islamic state? No
Would any muslim object if a fellow muslim wants to cut your head off because you are an infidel? No
Would a non-muslim be charged a higher price or given a smaller portion than a muslim at Geylang Serai or at the Halal section of a hawker centre? Yes! I kena before, sometimes.

I am not the typical kiasi and kiasu sinkie too, looking out only for my own interest. But it would be naive to look after their interest when in all likelihood, it would not be reciprocated when it matters. They are tribal and see themselves as them against the world.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you the spokesman for the moslems? You speak like a jihadist swine, using justifications similar to their ideology. It really doesn't take much to qualify as a moslem cleric. Just study all the hate filth in the hadith and quran, and always pass judgement in favor of the moslem in any dispute with the kafir or woman.

Keyboard Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti, please stop foaming at the mouth. At the rate at which you are going, you will suffer a fatal stroke or die of a massive attack before completing your Manifesto or achieving your 1.8 billion Muslim kills.

The world cannot rely on your other talk big but no brains, no balls keyboard Jenerals to do the important job you have to do.

Don't let the world down. We need you.