• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
And all went scot free. Whos going to answer to those million of innocent iraqi lives? How abt egyptian, libyans, syrian, iranian lives? Tons and million of them!

First was Al Queda....suddenly ISIS.....whats next? We all know US created the former and the latter. US directly/indirectly supported terrorism one way or nothing. Made no mistake abt it. But look at those supporter of the West and White supremacy. All echoing and saying US and allies doing the right thing. Even glockman said he found solace US and allies invading other countries and changing their culture/way of life! Strong endorsement there indeed.:thumbsdown:
What is wrong with you? Wouldn't you find solace when someone is helping to protect you? To prevent harm from befalling you?

It seems nobody can win when it concerns muslims. When they are being attacked, they are outraged. When they are being pandered to, they are not happy and want more. Please view the video in my first post of this thread again. There is truth in it, as there are truth that 15 percent find Muslims threatening.

I would rather you remain a moderate and not keep this flag in your home.
1_598252710l.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If OBL doesnt exist then US is shit! But if he exist, then there should be evidence of his body rite? Either way US is hiding something. U dont find it fishy? OBL tau? International terrorist who had taken so many lives 9/11. Why I keep harping on OBL is to prove US lie to the world again and again. Simple as tat.

Not only am i moderate but billion of them. Only very very few...not even 0.0001 are extremists. I dont support terrorist for sure cos taking innocent lives and hijacking Islam and using it as an excuse to further their extremist mission. Yes. I have to be defensive when u touches issue from the Quran. U had quote certain verses in reply to Ptader. But i dont see u doing tat as well to the Bible. So by questioning u tat it appears i am not a moderate Muslim? U even started being bias on the malays saying u are short change. U dont see me posting such comment here. I only post such only in response to those who are bias against Malay/muslims
Alright good to know you are a moderate and do not support islamic terrorism and the hijacking of Islam.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is wrong with you? Wouldn't you find solace when someone is helping to protect you? To prevent harm from befalling you?

It seems nobody can win when it concerns muslims. When they are being attacked, they are outraged. When they are being pandered to, they are not happy and want more. Please view the video in my first post of this thread again. There is truth in it, as there are truth that 15 percent find Muslims threatening.

I would rather you remain a moderate and not keep this flag in your home.
1_598252710l.jpg

U really believe US is protecting the Arabs by invading ME? Plse lah bro. I find it hard to believe with ur intelligence u actually buy US story. Human rights? So and so dictators? Hey US also call President Maduro a dictator.:rolleyes: Maybe u can explain how US and allies is helping ME? All the states in utter ruin and civil war fyi.

15% find Muslims threatening cos of Media report. I already explain tat day 70% Aussies dont even have a clue abt Islam. They just know abt Islam thru press/media i.e. Islam is violence.:rolleyes:

Yup! Practically all Muslims have such ayat or frame in their house. U know what it means? So i am a terrorist if i have such decorative item?

1554108970627.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If Allah wishes to have only One race/culture HE would have done it. But no. This is what HE said in the Quran.

"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted."(49:13)
To a post that says religion has caused the world to go backwards and religious doctrines close the mind and create divisions, you offered a quote from a religious doctrine as your reply??

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To a post that says religion has caused the world to go backwards and religious doctrines close the mind and create divisions, you offered a quote from a religious doctrine as your reply??

U mean all muslims and muslim countries are backward?

Knowledge. Plentiful. How can u blame the Quran if some of the believers are lazy?

"Recite: In the name of thy Lord who created man from a clot. Recite: And thy Lord is the Most Generous Who taught by the pen, taught man that which he knew not." (Quran, 96:1-5)

"My Lord! Enrich me with knowledge.." (Quran, 20:114)

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
U really believe US is protecting the Arabs by invading ME? Plse lah bro. I find it hard to believe with ur intelligence u actually buy US story. Human rights? So and so dictators? Hey US also call President Maduro a dictator.:rolleyes: Maybe u can explain how US and allies is helping ME? All the states in utter ruin and civil war fyi.

15% find Muslims threatening cos of Media report. I already explain tat day 70% Aussies dont even have a clue abt Islam. They just know abt Islam thru press/media i.e. Islam is violence.:rolleyes:

Yup! Practically all Muslims have such ayat or frame in their house. U know what it means? So i am a terrorist if i have such decorative item?

View attachment 56261
I already stated I don't entirely buy into the narrative the west has fed us.

I know many muslims and count them as friends and neighbours. I don't see the black jihad flag in their homes.

"Although jihad may refer to both an inner spiritual struggle and an outer physical struggle, the consensus amongst Islamic scholars is that the concept of jihad will always include armed struggle. The Black Flag of Jihad most certainly means violent holy war."

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already stated I don't entirely buy into the narrative the west has fed us.

I know many muslims and count them as friends and neighbours. I don't see the black jihad flag in their homes.

"Although jihad may refer to both an inner spiritual struggle and an outer physical struggle, the consensus amongst Islamic scholars is that the concept of jihad will always include armed struggle. The Black Flag of Jihad most certainly means violent holy war."

Good tat u dont always be fool by the West. But OBL issue i will never forget. Just look at the consequence all cos of the "guy" OBL. And it seems to me u actually believe OBL being thrown into the sea. :roflmao: OBL was an infamous "celebrity". US should have a grand celebration. Should parade his body and let the whole world to see. Afterally hes the most wanted man. Right?:rolleyes:

Huh? U call the flag i had in my house as a jihad flag? Wahlou! U know in arabic wat it means? Now i know why 15% sinkies felt threatened by Muslims:rolleyes: Actually is not a flag i have at home. Just a frame....with the beautiful arabic writing like the one i posted above.

During the warring era...prophet time....Jihad is holy war. Just like when Iraq attacked Iran, is a jihad or holy war for the Iranians. I dont see any issue on tat? Iran had to fought back. Act of defence.

One i have is something like below. Declaration of Faith

1554110220652.png

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Keyboard Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti, please stop foaming at the mouth. At the rate at which you are going, you will suffer a fatal stroke or die of a massive attack before completing your Manifesto or achieving your 1.8 billion Muslim kills.

The world cannot rely on your other talk big but no brains, no balls keyboard Jenerals to do the important job you have to do.

Don't let the world down. We need you.

You need to see a shrink.

I fear you have been indoctrinated by jihadist ideology. You are talking like one of them. Surely you can't be so stupid as to believe in 72 virgins in paradise?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If Allah wishes to have only One race/culture HE would have done it. But no. This is what HE said in the Quran.

"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted."(49:13)

You have illustrated my point exactly. Your response is in accordance with the religious doctrine that you have subscribed to or were born into.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fear all religions because doctrines close the mind and thus create divisions.

That is my personal belief. But I would substitute doctrine with dogma, because doctrine still has some allowance whereas dogma has none.

Mankind moved forward in leaps and bounds when the pursuit of the truth via science blossomed and religious dogmas were pushed to the sidelines.

Sadly in the 21st century we seem to have gone backwards.

Indeed, I would argue that science, which itself has some inherent flaws, moves us ahead by allowing us to be free from dogma. The very core of science is an ability to test a hypothesis and thusly to prove/disprove dogma. But in a lot of cases in the modern world, religious dogma has now been replaced by scientific dogma which is no better and IMO, is probably worse.

There seems to be something innate to humanity to seek dogma and the simple shepherded solution as opposed to independent, logical thought science or otherwise. I'm sure you see it enough everyday. :rolleyes:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
...But one thing is certain, the average person of any race or religion has become a pawn in this quarrel started by people in power whose motivation we might never understand. Those sinister hands that guide our lives and pulling the strings. We can go on dissecting and try to make sense of events past, but we have not moved closer to a solution in decades. ...Humanity is ugly.

yeah, most all of us are pawns, but the motivation of those sinister hands is pretty simple. Greed and power. Never changes. As for humanity, it's greatest crime is not ugliness, it is stupidity. now for those who think I'm talking about IQ, I'm sorry to disappoint, I'm not. Stupidity as I define it is a strong tendency towards tribalism and blindly accepting tribe affiliations, enemies, axioms and principles.

I can be pretty much certain that every single terrorist, white, black, Muslim, KKK or otherwise doesn't have a brain that works and is therefore capable of executing heinous deeds in the name of their chosen tribal head. They were just an appendage. A dangerous, destructive one, but an appendage nonetheless. You won't find much joy looking at appendages for the reasons behind their actions, you just get to watch primal urges acted out. You have to look at what's being fed into these primitive appendages' nervous system and what it's being fed and why and you will get a better picture out of it.

enjoy :thumbsup:

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
And all went scot free. Whos going to answer to those million of innocent iraqi lives? How abt egyptian, libyans, syrian, iranian lives? Tons and million of them!

sad indeed. :frown:

First was Al Queda....suddenly ISIS.....whats next? We all know US created the former and the latter. US directly/indirectly supported terrorism one way or nothing. Made no mistake abt it. But look at those supporter of the West and White supremacy. All echoing and saying US and allies doing the right thing. Even glockman said he found solace US and allies invading other countries and changing their culture/way of life! Strong endorsement there indeed.:thumbsdown:

I cannot answer for glockman as he is own person with his own experiences, so perhaps you can try to understand him better why he would say such things. As for the US creating things. There's more than what they did in the ME. Like I said, I believe they can do just about anything. I can answer for myself though and I feel that the US act of invading the ME countries was a disaster for everyone. If OBL is responsible for 9/11 bring him to justice (NOT in the ocean!), but I don't believe two whole countries have to pay for it.

I'm also seeing similarities with Russia with Ukraine and China with all of our SE Asian neighbours. I do fear greedy men with power in charge of countries.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have illustrated my point exactly. Your response is in accordance with the religious doctrine that you have subscribed to or were born into.

This is my message to u fm the Holy Al Quran. U have been told. So dont plead ignorant come Judgement Day.:smile:

“Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?” So Exalted be Allah, the True King: Laailaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!”
[al-Mu’minoon 23:115, 116]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This is my message to u fm the Holy Al Quran. U have been told. So dont plead ignorant come Judgement Day.:smile:

“Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?” So Exalted be Allah, the True King: Laailaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!”
[al-Mu’minoon 23:115, 116]

You see what I mean. Your mind is closed. Your faith dictates that there is only one source of guidance and no amount of scientific evidence can change your position.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad indeed. :frown:

I cannot answer for glockman as he is own person with his own experiences, so perhaps you can try to understand him better why he would say such things. As for the US creating things. There's more than what they did in the ME. Like I said, I believe they can do just about anything. I can answer for myself though and I feel that the US act of invading the ME countries was a disaster for everyone. If OBL is responsible for 9/11 bring him to justice (NOT in the ocean!), but I don't believe two whole countries have to pay for it.

I'm also seeing similarities with Russia with Ukraine and China with all of our SE Asian neighbours. I do fear greedy men with power in charge of countries.

Tks for agreeing tat US is the aggressor. At least u are not bias. Tats how discussion all abt. Argue or discuss with an open mind. I am not saying Muslims were not at fault altogether. Most faults lies with the leaders. Corrupted....eg Saddam. Not the citizens.

Just like the 15% sinkies who felt threatened by Muslims. I believe Glockman fall into tat 15% category. Very simple. If he relied on news from CNN or FOX i not surprise at all. Let me just ask him how much he know about islam....beside "Islam spread with the sword"?:roflmao: I just hope he dont fall into trap of Devilwithin, JT and The Hypocrite who wouldnt stop attacking Malay/Muslim n Islam even after i replied their post. Tats not discussion.

Glockmen told us how he was shorthchanged by some Malay stall. Please lah.....when come to race or color we just have to accept there will be some kind of discrimination. I have problem ceena uncle fishmonger...durian seller etc etc...but i just went to different stall. At times i had no choice cos teres no Malay selling such food. But do i tell everyone here my predicament? No....cos is a very minor issue. In fact if want to talk abt being shortchanged, the minorities kana shortchanged more than the majority 80% ceena. Why? Cos 99% business are run by ceena. We have no choice but to patronise them.

Glockman said he dont believe some stuff fm the media cos it could be doctored. Then which media would he believe? CNN....FOX? :laugh: For me i rather listen to an independent outlet not sponsored by any political or affiliates bodies.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see what I mean. Your mind is closed. Your faith dictates that there is only one source of guidance and no amount of scientific evidence can change your position.

Tats where we differ. A believer in religion and one that have none. Good luck and may Allah open ur heart one day. In sya Allah.:smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Tks for agreeing tat US is the aggressor. At least u are not bias. Tats how discussion all abt. Argue or discuss with an open mind. I am not saying Muslims were not at fault altogether. Most faults lies with the leaders. Corrupted....eg Saddam. Not the citizens.

Just like the 15% sinkies who felt threatened by Muslims. I believe Glockman fall into tat 15% category. Very simple. If he relied on news from CNN or FOX i not surprise at all. Let me just ask him how much he know about islam....beside "Islam spread with the sword"?:roflmao: I just hope he dont fall into trap of Devilwithin, JT and The Hypocrite who wouldnt stop attacking Malay/Muslim n Islam even after i replied their post. Tats not discussion.

Glockmen told us how he was shorthchanged by some Malay stall. Please lah.....when come to race or color we just have to accept there will be some kind of discrimination. I have problem ceena uncle fishmonger...durian seller etc etc...but i just went to different stall. At times i had no choice cos teres no Malay selling such food. But do i tell everyone here my predicament? No....cos is a very minor issue. In fact if want to talk abt being shortchanged, the minorities kana shortchanged more than the majority 80% ceena. Why? Cos 99% business are run by ceena. We have no choice but to patronise them.

Glockman said he dont believe some stuff fm the media cos it could be doctored. Then which media would he believe? CNN....FOX? :laugh: For me i rather listen to an independent outlet not sponsored by any political or affiliates bodies.

I had a Malay/Muslim girlfriend for a couple of years in Singapore. It was an eye opener. I fear the Muslims not because I'm worried they're going to blow me up but because they seek to impose their way of life on the non Muslims around them. There is no "live and let live" attitude. It's all or nothing.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Tats where we differ. A believer in religion and one that have none. Good luck and may Allah open ur heart one day. In sya Allah.:smile:

I'm agnostic. I believe in creator. What I do not believe in is the mumbo jumbo rituals and dogmas that purportedly come from God but in reality were created and imposed by mere mortals like you and me.

Take Islam's rules regarding dog saliva. In ancient times keeping well away from dogs was the prudent thing to do because rabies was rampant. However in this day and age no domesticated animal will harbor this disease. They've all had shots. There are also many rabies free countries eg Singapore.

Cats can get rabies too but the Muslims have no problems with cats because they were not mentioned in the Hadiths but it does not mean cats are any safer.

This is where religious dogma becomes a barrier between communities. It's the fixed lines in the sand that cannot be changed regardless of the evidence that contradicts the stand.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a Malay/Muslim girlfriend for a couple of years in Singapore. It was an eye opener. I fear the Muslims not because I'm worried they're going to blow me up but because they seek to impose their way of life on the non Muslims around them. There is no "live and let live" attitude. It's all or nothing.

And don't believe the 'there is no compulsion in religion/Islam' talk from the Muslim apologists. Reality is quite different from cherry-picking verses from the Book.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightatheism/essays/is-there-compulsion-in-islam/