• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You quote OBL's "manifesto" in a few of your posts. As justification for the muslims to behave badly. However, @whoami has indicated in a few of his posts that OBL might not even have existed, or if he did, was a US creation of sorts, and that 9/11 was a US manufactured conspiracy. Perhaps you two can go and hash this out? I am trying to get an education here, and such inconsistencies do not help.

But I submit this to you. To the muslims, it's either you are a believer (muslim) or not (infidel). Hence, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Pagans, Atheists etc are all not their brethrens. They will kill you when they have. The war has already started, and like it or not we have to pick a side. I know which side I am on and rooting for. Pick wisely my friend. Since you claimed you are not a muslim.

With regards to OBL, i did ask u where is OBL now? So i take it either u dont have the answers and yet strongly believe wat the media or BUSH said. But have it ever occurred to u why such an evil international terrorist like OBL just vanished into thin air...ahem....i mean thrown into the sea? Everybody quiet abt this...including u. Invasion of Iraq(thru deceits and lies) and false flag of 9/11. Just these two is enough to trigger mayhem.

U should know why Bush was adamant to eliminate OBL? So my question to u again. Do u believe OBL exist? If yes then where is the body? U believe it was thrown into the sea when Saddam, Hosni and Gadafi body were splashed big big in papers? But no pictures of INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST...MOTHER OF ALL TERRORIST..OBL?????

I already answered to tat two trolls. Maybe u didnt seen it. But nvm...i just want to know why u just single out the Muslims? Why xtians u didnt single out too? Is US, , UK and Allies a Muslim country?

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps this is why LKY was your "nemesis". He saw the possibility that moderates can be radicalised on a dime and took steps to protect Sinkieland as best as possible, both internally and externally. "You think you have friendly neighbours? Grow up."

"Radicalisation" is not the sole preserve of the Muslims. It applies to non-Muslims as well. You can see it in this forum. The only difference being these gutless non-Muslim Ah Neh and Ah Beng Sinkie Jeneral radicals like Keyboard Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti squawk and squeal a lot but have got no balls and no brains to do what they like to do. All they do is whine and bitch endlessly hoping for the Amos Yees and Tarrants of the world to do the job they have no brains and no balls to do themselves.

BTW, in that same video you posted, my hero, LKY, spoke about the need to "demolish" the opposition. I hope you agree with this as otherwise, it simply means you are cherry-picking only his views that suit your narrative.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not your call or mine, events have started. I hate it that people are being killed in this stupid war. But I will be honest, I find solace that the US, their allies are doing all they can to fight them and even the sinkie government is doing it's best to protect us, in order to preserve our way of life.

The problem with Whities is that they started all these shit. When you kill the Chinese, do you not expect them to fight back? When you kill the Vietnamese, do you not expect them to fight back? When you kill Muslims, do you not expect them to fight back?

Even today, these white fucks are causing mayhem around the world. Not just to the Muslim world. Its to the Koreans, Venezuelans, etc.

Have a read of William Blum's "The Rogue State", critiqued by a reader as:
“Bill Blum came by his book title easily: He simply tested America by the same standards we use to judge other countries. The result is a bill of wrongs—an especially well-documented encyclopedia of malfeasance, mendacity and mayhem that has been hypocritically carried out in the name of democracy by those whose only true love was power.”

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with Whities is that they started all these shit. When you kill the Chinese, do you not expect them to fight back? When you kill the Vietnamese, do you not expect them to fight back? When you kill Muslims, do you not expect them to fight back?

Even today, these white fucks are causing mayhem around the world. Not just to the Muslim world. Its to the Koreans, Venezuelans, etc.

Have a read of William Blum's "The Rogue State", critiqued by a reader as:
“Bill Blum came by his book title easily: He simply tested America by the same standards we use to judge other countries. The result is a bill of wrongs—an especially well-documented encyclopedia of malfeasance, mendacity and mayhem that has been hypocritically carried out in the name of democracy by those whose only true love was power.”

Even up till now...while we are still typing/posting....US n allies busy bombing away at Afghanistan and ME. They will not end so long they believe its their God calling.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would any muslim object if Sinkieland were to convert to an Islamic state? No.

Why would they object? Power and privilege come with being the majority race/religious group. This is the reason why Singapore is importing the China-Chinese. That is to keep us Chinese in the majority.

Would any muslim object if a fellow muslim wants to cut your head off because you are an infidel? No

That's absolute rubbish. You should not be purveying such nonsensical stereotypes. How many of the 1,800,000,000 Muslims in the world do you know of who want to do this? There will always be the outliers in every ethnic/religious groups, Christians, Hindus, Jews, Chinese, Indians, etc. It's not just outliers in the Muslim community. They don't represent the mainstream Muslims just as the talk big but no balls and no brains fringe-lunatics Jenerals like Keyboard Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti (Muslim Body Count: 32,127) do not represent mainstream beliefs.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would a non-muslim be charged a higher price or given a smaller portion than a muslim at Geylang Serai or at the Halal section of a hawker centre? Yes! I kena before, sometimes..

I have never experienced this problem. If at all, I always get a bit more. Maybe, it's because I am polite and speak the language. Ditto when I buy kway teow or orluak and speak to the old Ah Pek and Ah Erm in Hokkien (instead of my half-fucked Mandarin which I can't identify with as being my "mother-tongue"). This immediately establishes a connection.

I am not the typical kiasi and kiasu sinkie too, looking out only for my own interest. But it would be naive to look after their interest when in all likelihood, it would not be reciprocated when it matters. They are tribal and see themselves as them against the world.

Everyone is tribal. Hence, the fear of the "Yellow Terror" and "Yellow Peril". As the German Kaiser Wilhem II said back then, it is the "Yellow race" vs the "White race". It still is. The Muslim world, by bearing the brunt of these white fucks during these period, has resulted in China being able to rise in relative peace. For that, I will always be grateful to the Muslims just as I am forever grateful to the Malays and Muslims for welcoming my forefathers who fled the disorder, upheavals and poverty in China, to live, thrive and prosper in their land.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not your call or mine, events have started. I hate it that people are being killed in this stupid war. But I will be honest, I find solace that the US, their allies are doing all they can to fight them and even the sinkie government is doing it's best to protect us, in order to preserve our way of life.

Would a non-muslim be charged a higher price or given a smaller portion than a muslim at Geylang Serai or at the Halal section of a hawker centre? Yes! I kena before, sometimes.

Wow! Solace? First u said u hated wars. Now u find it a comfort? When million and million of innocents were slaughtered by USand allies. U should be among those to shout and ask the US n allies to balik kamp and dont intervene and invade other countries. But u support US n allies policies in interfering other countries domestic affairs. Even thru all the lies and deceits, US able to fool the world but latter caught red handed. Alamak...very disappointing to hear such comment from u man...bro.

Alamak! U also join the rank of jamban Jah Rastafar aka The Hypocrite. I had mentioned many times even i as a Malay and a long time friend of this stall boss "Sinar Pagi" at geylang mkt, i also kana charged like anyone else. Just a plate of rice, rendang, and sambal goreng $5.00. Nasi sikit aje. Pathetic. If u were to talk about race, i can also quote u many examples when i buy things from Ceena stall. Also kana short change lah. But being a minority, just swallow it lor. Cos no Malay stall selling same stuff. Whereas u have a choice. U can go patronise other ceena stall. Just skip tat particular Malay stall if u think u r being shortchange.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even up till now...while we are still typing/posting....US n allies busy bombing away at Afghanistan and ME. They will not end so long they believe its their God calling.

For these no brains and no balls keyboard Jenerals, this is okay. This is not "terrorism" because the victims are non-whites/Muslims and the chaos, death and destruction are delivered by sophisticated aircrafts, bombs and missiles and not by kucing kurap knives and suicide vests.

Limited number of injuries and deaths by knives and suicide vests- Chibai! Muslim Terrorists!!!!
Massive number of deaths of Muslims in the hundreds of thousands by whities sophisticated weapons - Waaaah, you got see CNN. The cluise missile and bomb so high tech one. So impressive hor.
Beheadings by knives - Chibai! Muslim Terrorists!!!!
Beheadings by sophisticated bombs - Waaah, you got see CNN. The bomb sibei solid. Can chop the head off one leh.
This is the reason why I call these keyboard Jenerals like Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti (Muslim Body Count: 32,319) dumbfucks. No brains. No balls. Takda otak. Takda bodek. Or in Hokkien, Boh Nau, Boh Lampah.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For these no brains and no balls keyboard Jenerals, this is okay. This is not "terrorism" because the victims are non-whites/Muslims and the chaos, death and destruction are delivered by sophisticated aircrafts, bombs and missiles and not by kucing kurap knives and suicide vests.

Limited number of injuries and deaths by knives and suicide vests- Chibai! Muslim Terrorists!!!!
Beheadings by knives - Chibai! Muslim Terrorists!!!!
Massive number of deaths of Muslims in the hundreds of thousands by whities sophisticated weapons - Waaaah, you got see CNN. The cluise missile and bomb so high tech one. So impressive hor.

This is the reason why I call these keyboard Jenerals like Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti (Muslim Body Count: 32,319) dumbfucks. No brains. No balls. Takda otak. Takda bodek. Or in Hokkien, Boh Nau, Boh Lampah.

Bro u forgot another item. STONES. Throwing stones also consider a terrorist act. But war planes, guns, tanks, gas chemicals carried out by Israel are not terrorist act.

1554085263051.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
With regards to OBL, i did ask u where is OBL now? So i take it either u dont have the answers and yet strongly believe wat the media or BUSH said. But have it ever occurred to u why such an evil international terrorist like OBL just vanished into thin air...ahem....i mean thrown into the sea? Everybody quiet abt this...including u. Invasion of Iraq(thru deceits and lies) and false flag of 9/11. Just these two is enough to trigger mayhem.

U should know why Bush was adamant to eliminate OBL? So my question to u again. Do u believe OBL exist? If yes then where is the body? U believe it was thrown into the sea when Saddam, Hosni and Gadafi body were splashed big big in papers? But no pictures of INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST...MOTHER OF ALL TERRORIST..OBL?????

I already answered to tat two trolls. Maybe u didnt seen it. But nvm...i just want to know why u just single out the Muslims? Why xtians u didnt single out too? Is US, , UK and Allies a Muslim country?
Yes, he existed. I believe he masterminded 9/11, and he is now fish food. Hence, we obviously have different views on 9/11. OK?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
"Radicalisation" is not the sole preserve of the Muslims. It applies to non-Muslims as well. You can see it in this forum. The only difference being these gutless non-Muslim Ah Neh and Ah Beng Sinkie Jeneral radicals like Keyboard Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti squawk and squeal a lot but have got no balls and no brains to do what they like to do. All they do is whine and bitch endlessly hoping for the Amos Yees and Tarrants of the world to do the job they have no brains and no balls to do themselves.

BTW, in that same video you posted, my hero, LKY, spoke about the need to "demolish" the opposition. I hope you agree with this as otherwise, it simply means you are cherry-picking only his views that suit your narrative.
He IDed threats to him and the country, both internal and external (SWOT analysis if you will), and took steps to eliminate and mitigate them. That is what a sensible leader/manager would so. I did not cherry-pick. What's wrong with referencing relevant credible sources within context to substantial an argument?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The Muslim world, by bearing the brunt of these white fucks during these period, has resulted in China being able to rise in relative peace. For that, I will always be grateful to the Muslims just as I am forever grateful to the Malays and Muslims for welcoming my forefathers who fled the disorder, upheavals and poverty in China, to live, thrive and prosper in their land.
They volunteered themselves to be the lightning conductor. It was their choice and they live with the consequences. They did not do it to enable others to prosper.

It is respectful to show gratitude. That does not mean one should remain so, when the tides have changed, times have changed, behaviours have changed. I can't help but notice you relish being a contrarian. That's well and good, there are many of you around and you make others examine their own viewpoints in more depth. I accept that we have different views.

I will continue to be very friendly with my muslim friends. And hope they will not go crazy and overboard with their allahu akbar, and if they do, that I can see it coming and take steps in self-preservation.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, he existed. I believe he masterminded 9/11, and he is now fish food. Hence, we obviously have different views on 9/11. OK?

Hi glockie,

Not countering any of your other arguments, because I largely agree with you. But if I may sidetrack a little, the whole thing with Iraq and OBL was a little too convenient. Unlike some others in this forum, I truly believe the US has pretty much the might and the ability to do whatever they want, they only need to cleanly get away with it. First of all, there's OBL in Afghanistan, so in they go looking for him. Ok. He's the supposed mastermind of the plane/tower thing I get it. After 2 years of boots on the ground, they can't find him which for me is not credible. They can find anyone they want to.

After 2 years, suddenly it's Saddam's fault because he has WMDs. Waitaminute. What did he have to do with the tower attacks? Where's the evidence? Ok we got it and Tony Blair (prob the dumbest PM in history) says he saw it and it's credible. To this day, NO ONE has seen this supposed evidence nor found the actual WMDs that can be classified as a threat. But still, WHAT does this have to do with 9/11? I can't find a link and I thought that it was crazy to invade Iraq and as it so happens, the worlds 2nd largest oil fields at the time. And oh as it so happens, during the Iraqi invasion, Iran supplied support to the Coalition troops including sending troops of their own. What is even odder is that sometime around 1980, the US cleared Saddam for US weapons sales to Iraq in its war against Iran. Fast forward to today and now Iran is in the crosshairs again.

Fast forward to Obama time and suddenly out of nowhere, he finds, executes and dumps OBL in the ocean before there are any details or before the press can even get a confirming mugshot. Don't you think that for a country that makes a lot of noise about bringing people to justice and publicly lynching them, for eg when Saddam was caught, that quietly dumping public enemy #1 in the middle of the ocean without all the press corps and a big July the 4th parade in attendance seems out of character? It's too weird, like watching a poorly scripted movie where are all the plotlines get abruptly chopped.

Let's add some evidence that is not theoretical for a moment. Bush Sr and OBL's dad are super great friends. OBL was for a time on the CIA payroll. In various public videos, he is sometimes left-handed and sometimes right-handed. I'm sorry, but for me the whole thing stinks of a poor script jammed in to fit the desired narrative.

Ok enough sidetracking. I'm going quiet now... :whistling:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, he existed. I believe he mastermind/ed 9/11, and he is now fish food. Hence, we obviously have different views on 9/11. OK?

Seems like some of my questions u chose to ignore or went unanswered?:thumbsdown: For me i try every possible way to answer ur question since u had opened up this thread.

Of course he had to exist. LOL! Ur view is base on what Bush said. He lied to the world about 9/11. U agreed it was a lie. Now bush told us Osama body thrown into the sea. And u believe? Why dont show to the world Osama dead body then...as proof?

Like i said few days before 9/11 Bush administration already decided to invade Afghanistan. They already made up their mind. Now doesnt it sound too familiar? The game Bush is playing. :rolleyes: Thrown into the sea? LOL!

Saddam Hussein
1554104176939.png

Mubarak
1554104292121.png

Gadafi
1554104352788.png

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi glockie,

Not countering any of your other arguments, because I largely agree with you. But if I may sidetrack a little, the whole thing with Iraq and OBL was a little too convenient. Unlike some others in this forum, I truly believe the US has pretty much the might and the ability to do whatever they want, they only need to cleanly get away with it. First of all, there's OBL in Afghanistan, so in they go looking for him. Ok. He's the supposed mastermind of the plane/tower thing I get it. After 2 years of boots on the ground, they can't find him which for me is not credible. They can find anyone they want to.

After 2 years, suddenly it's Saddam's fault because he has WMDs. Waitaminute. What did he have to do with the tower attacks? Where's the evidence? Ok we got it and Tony Blair (prob the dumbest PM in history) says he saw it and it's credible. To this day, NO ONE has seen this supposed evidence nor found the actual WMDs that can be classified as a threat. But still, WHAT does this have to do with 9/11? I can't find a link and I thought that it was crazy to invade Iraq and as it so happens, the worlds 2nd largest oil fields at the time. And oh as it so happens, during the Iraqi invasion, Iran supplied support to the Coalition troops including sending troops of their own. What is even odder is that sometime around 1980, the US cleared Saddam for US weapons sales to Iraq in its war against Iran. Fast forward to today and now Iran is in the crosshairs again.

Fast forward to Obama time and suddenly out of nowhere, he finds, executes and dumps OBL in the ocean before there are any details or before the press can even get a confirming mugshot. Don't you think that for a country that makes a lot of noise about bringing people to justice and publicly lynching them, for eg when Saddam was caught, that quietly dumping public enemy #1 in the middle of the ocean without all the press corps and a big July the 4th parade in attendance seems out of character? It's too weird, like watching a poorly scripted movie where are all the plotlines get abruptly chopped.

Let's add some evidence that is not theoretical for a moment. Bush Sr and OBL's dad are super great friends. OBL was for a time on the CIA payroll. In various public videos, he is sometimes left-handed and sometimes right-handed. I'm sorry, but for me the whole thing stinks of a poor script jammed in to fit the desired narrative.

And all went scot free. Whos going to answer to those million of innocent iraqi lives? How abt egyptian, libyans, syrian, iranian lives? Tons and million of them!

First was Al Queda....suddenly ISIS.....whats next? We all know US created the former and the latter. US directly/indirectly supported terrorism one way or nothing. Made no mistake abt it. But look at those supporter of the West and White supremacy. All echoing and saying US and allies doing the right thing. Even glockman said he found solace US and allies invading other countries and changing their culture/way of life! Strong endorsement there indeed.:thumbsdown:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hi glockie,

Thank you for your insight. I have questions too, and I do not entirely buy into the narrative they fed us. These loopholes and unanswered questions have given rise to various intepretations and conspiracy theories. But one thing is certain, the average person of any race or religion has become a pawn in this quarrel started by people in power whose motivation we might never understand. Those sinister hands that guide our lives and pulling the strings. We can go on dissecting and try to make sense of events past, but we have not moved closer to a solution in decades. The shifting sands of alliances is yet another curious human condition. All done when there is benefit to be gained. People using people, "borrowing a knife to slaughter". Humanity is ugly.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Seems like some of my questions u chose to ignore or went unanswered?:thumbsdown: For me i try every possible way to answer ur question since u had opened up this thread.

Of course he had to exist. LOL! Ur view is base on what Bush said. He lied to the world about 9/11. U agreed it was a lie. Now bush told us Osama body thrown into the sea. And u believe? Why dont show to the world Osama dead body then...as proof?

Like i said few days before 9/11 Bush administration already decided to invade Afghanistan. They already made up their mind. Now doesnt it sound too familiar? The game Bush is playing. :rolleyes: Thrown into the sea? LOL!

Saddam Hussein
View attachment 56250

Mubarak
View attachment 56252

Gadafi
View attachment 56253
If you look through some of my previous posts, I believe you will find the answers you seek.

Pictures can be doctored, there exists the technology. But it probably was not deemed to be important. Stop harping on this OBL body thing.

I am not saying the west are angels. Far from it, I think they are bastards too.

You claim to be a moderate, but you do not come across as one of late. My position is this : I am not against islam, but I am cautious. I support those who want to keep islamic terrorism at bay or to curb it. I will also support any initiative to bring about peace.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I fear all religions because doctrines close the mind and thus create divisions.

Mankind moved forward in leaps and bounds when the pursuit of the truth via science blossomed and religious dogmas were pushed to the sidelines.

Sadly in the 21st century we seem to have gone backwards.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look through some of my previous posts, I believe you will find the answers you seek.

Pictures can be doctored, there exists the technology. But it probably was not deemed to be important. Stop harping on this OBL body thing.

I am not saying the west are angels. Far from it, I think they are bastards too.

You claim to be a moderate, but you do not come across as one of late. My position is this : I am not against islam, but I am cautious. I support those who want to keep islamic terrorism at bay or to curb it. I will also support any initiative to bring about peace.

If OBL doesnt exist then US is shit! But if he exist, then there should be evidence of his body rite? Either way US is hiding something. U dont find it fishy? OBL tau? International terrorist who had taken so many lives 9/11. Why I keep harping on OBL is to prove US lie to the world again and again. Simple as tat.

Not only am i moderate but billion of them. Only very very few...not even 0.0001 are extremists. I dont support terrorist for sure cos taking innocent lives and hijacking Islam and using it as an excuse to further their extremist mission. Yes. I have to be defensive when u touches issue from the Quran. U had quote certain verses in reply to Ptader. But i dont see u doing tat as well to the Bible. So by questioning u tat it appears i am not a moderate Muslim? U even started being bias on the malays saying u are short change. U dont see me posting such comment here. I only post such only in response to those who are bias against Malay/muslims

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fear all religions because doctrines close the mind and thus create divisions.

Mankind moved forward in leaps and bounds when the pursuit of the truth via science blossomed and religious dogmas were pushed to the sidelines.

Sadly in the 21st century we seem to have gone backwards.

If Allah wishes to have only One race/culture HE would have done it. But no. This is what HE said in the Quran.

"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted."(49:13)

Last edited: