• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what kind of people would they be?

For me, 2 characteristics stand out.

1) A desire for power whatever it's form and from whatever it source. doesn't matter whether it's taken from their own people or from others. I'll lazily call it greed.

2) An outright cocksure, sense that they and they alone possess some self-assigned or god-given right to dictate to others what their life should be. This one I'll call ego / pride or maybe self-righteousness.

Have enough of the two in the same person, put them in charge and you have a big problem. That is, our lives get trampled. Of course there are always exceptions and those are the good ones. But for most, see if these 2 hold true.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
For me, 2 characteristics stand out.

1) A desire for power whatever it's form and from whatever it source. doesn't matter whether it's taken from their own people or from others. I'll lazily call it greed.

2) An outright cocksure, sense that they and they alone possess some self-assigned or god-given right to dictate to others what their life should be. This one I'll call ego / pride or maybe self-righteousness.

Have enough of the two in the same person, put them in charge and you have a big problem. That is, our lives get trampled. Of course there are always exceptions and those are the good ones. But for most, see if these 2 hold true.
Keen observation and I agree with you. Somewhere in there, there's also over-riding ambition and ruthlessness. And they make pitiful pawns of all of us.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think so as well. That's why I don't agree with using laws to guide human behaviour and socialization. I really don't care to blame anyone's laws or religions. Do you think any garment or judge is qualified to judge you? Sometimes these garment or judges are even worse than you except they have a position earned by them / granted to them. Whether they earned it or given like gift I still don't believe they should be judging anyone. For example, many in the forum are familiar with how the Japanese clean up after themselves and don't make a mess in public. Which law do you think guides them? I daresay none. They were socialized and cultured from young to be that way. Just in case anyone thinks I am pro-Japan all the way, I am not. They have their shit too. It's just an example.

However, in apparent contradiction to what I just said, continuing to use Japan as an example, sometimes some extreme element of society comes along and starts shitting everywhere in public. What should we do? Well as a tikam, let's say we make them clean everything up and clean public toilets for a year. No need for a harsh life-altering punishment. Unless the crime was a harsh life-altering crime.

So, to restate, I don't believe in law and punishment as a primary form of cultural moral center. I do believe in guidance and agreed upon norms. I also do believe laws do need to exist as a final net before everything goes to hell, not as a first line of action.

Law is a law. Be it fm the divine (Holy scripture) or man made law. So far i can only tink of Islam n Judaism. if were to follow the Book. Xtianity totally ignore the law OT. :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keen observation and I agree with you. Somewhere in there, there's also over-riding ambition and ruthlessness. And they make pitiful pawns of all of us.

Tats y i said politicians like to use Islam as a tool to draw supporters....which i tink they shouldnt. Example like ah hock case. Pure politics.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that's two different points. We agree on both. Nominally, it looks like the same. White Americans invaded ME Iraq and the ME refugees are creating the problems in the US. But they are not the same people. The people who took in refugees are not the same people who bombed Iraq and bundling them together is a big problem.
Tat is the stupidity of the yanks n ang mors , never accept refugees from countries u invaded. Just common sense

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If xtian angmo stop intervening and invading Muslim countries there wont be IS and Al Queda.

Was it okay for Ottomans to intervene and invade Europe for 300 years? Was it okay for the muslim turkic people to intervene and invade india for at least 800 years?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Law is a law. Be it fm the divine (Holy scripture) or man made law. So far i can only tink of Islam n Judaism. if were to follow the Book. Xtianity totally ignore the law OT. :smile:

In my opinion everybody who has too much power ignores the law from my personal observation. The law is only to control the general population. Don't need to look further than..... well you all know who....

Like I said before, I don't think any group is innocent.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats y i said politicians like to use Islam as a tool to draw supporters....which i tink they shouldnt. Example like ah hock case. Pure politics.

I for one would like to hear more what you think. Not what you read. What you think is more important to me than what you read. :thumbsup:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already quoted u 4 video clip. Well, if u dont agree, so be it. Just learn to disagree. No need to get work up and started cursing and calling names. Today jumaat, Muslim hold day. Cannot lie ya. So i will tell u again Ptader and me are two different persons.

Bro, I suppose you are referring to the Manifesto Writer Extraordinaire, Jeneral Cakap Banyak Binte Takda Bodek (female Chinese name: General Chui Kong Lampah Song).

This clown is an empty vessel. He is not exactly the brightest in this forum. He is so fucking dumb that he actually uses German Nazi symbols without realising the Germans' views of the Chinese as being "die Gelbe Gefahr" and "by nature, cowardly, like a dog, but also deceitful" (Kaiser Wilhelm II), and Wilhem's calls to his army to barbarism, to mercilessly and brutally wipe out the Chinese:

"Just as a thousand years ago the Huns, under their King Attila, made a name for themselves with their ferocity, which tradition still recalls; so may the name of Germany become known in China in such a way that no Chinaman will ever dare look a German in the eye, even with a squint!"

As I said, he is fucking dumb, a shemale equivalent of Ginfreely, the only difference being that if one has the patience, Ginfreely can be entertaining in some ways with her neuroses.

You will find the forum a lot "cleaner" and easier to read if you put these inconsequential no brains, no balls Generals such as this half-wit, half-fucked Nazi wannabe clown on your "Ignore" list (as I have done) instead of giving them the attention and oxygen that they are desperate for.

Just note not all of these keyboard Generals are Chinese. A significant number of them are cat hitam, the "Indian Pride" type who are filled with so much pride of their "Indianness" to the extent that they shamelessly adopt Chinese monikers and choose to portray and pass themselves off as Chinese when they make their poorly-researched, shallow commentaries about Malays and Muslims.

1553906875900.png

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I suppose you are referring to the Manifesto Writer Extraordinaire, Jeneral Cakap Banyak Binte Takda Bodek (female Chinese name: General Chui Kong Lampah Song).

This clown is an empty vessel. He is not exactly the brightest in this forum. He is so fucking dumb that he actually uses German Nazi symbols without realising the Germans' views of the Chinese as being "die Gelbe Gefahr" and "by nature, cowardly, like a dog, but also deceitful" (Kaiser Wilhelm II), and Wilhem's calls to his army to barbarism, to mercilessly and brutally wipe out the Chinese:

"Just as a thousand years ago the Huns, under their King Attila, made a name for themselves with their ferocity, which tradition still recalls; so may the name of Germany become known in China in such a way that no Chinaman will ever dare look a German in the eye, even with a squint!"

As I said, he is fucking dumb, a shemale equivalent of Ginfreely, the only difference being that if one has the patience, Ginfreely can be entertaining in some ways with her neuroses.

You will find the forum a lot "cleaner" and easier to read if you put these inconsequential no brains, no balls Generals such as this half-wit, half-fucked Nazi wannabe clown on your "Ignore" list (as I have done) instead of giving them the attention and oxygen that they are desperate for.

Just note not all of these keyboard Generals are Chinese. A significant number of them are cat hitam, the "Indian Pride" type who are filled with so much pride of their "Indianness" to the extent that they shamelessly adopt Chinese monikers and choose to portray and pass themselves off as Chinese when they make their poorly-researched, shallow commentaries about Malays and Muslims.

View attachment 56125

Hahaha...Supposedly admired Hitler. Nazi exterminated 6 million jews (according to zionist jews). Yet he praised Israel sky high. Really dumb to the max.:poop::roflmao::rolleyes: He even praised those White supremacy like dotard. A ceena praising a White??? At least Tanwahtiu have principle. This Hypocrite borlampar the Whites. :rolleyes:

The Hypocrite definitely is a clone. His reminded me of Jamban Jah Rastafar.:poop:

I already ignore Devilwithin and MIW Borlampar John tan. Latter still troll me....love smelling my fragrance ass.:roflmao: I found it a total waste of time discussing/answering their post cos their agenda is to bring Islam/Malays down. Just go thru all their post. Had replied to their post but no matter how much info i gave to them...they will still come back with same subjects over and over again. Tats not the way to discuss. Like u said they r just keyboard warriors/generals behind the screen.

As for tat cat hitam ....i know who ur referring to. One of them is "Duluxe" a clone alright. He was never an aneh which he claimed to be. Why must they stoop so low? Aint he proud of his own race? He should be proud of himself as Aneh.:roflmao:

Last edited: