• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shallow knowlege of Taqiyya and straight away jump the gun and said is called Taqiyya.:rolleyes::rolleyes: Not going to answer u on same subject again next time

As i had mentioned to u before (2nd time reply to u on Taqiyya). Heres the link. Take ur time to read if u are "sincere" in knowing Taqiyya. I malas to summarize for u.
It's wat mudslimes use to justify their deeds n actions as long as it suits their agenda

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't say 'there's problem on both sides'... it's a cop-out which distracts from focusing on the problems of Islam. A muddying of waters.

religion-of-peace.jpg

theRELIGIONOFPEACE.jpg

The+religion+of+peace+strikes+afain+the+real+threat+that_fe2a0b_5579584.jpg

The "terrorists", "militants" and "extremists" of the past such as Nelson Mandela (Umkhonto we Sizwe of the ANC military wing), Ariel Sharon, Menachem Begin (Irgun Tsvai-Leumi terrorist group ), Yitzhak Rabin (Haganah terrorist group), etc have gone on to become Presidents, Prime Ministers and Nobel Peace Prize winners. In fact, until 2008, the world's No. 1 troublemakers (the US) considered Nelson Mandela to be a terrorist. NM was on whities "Terrorist Watch List". That's how much of a "terrorist" Nelson Mandela was.

The "problems" of Islam are no different from the "problems" of Christian fundamentalism, Hindu militancy, Jewish extremism, Buddhist militancy, Atheist extremism, White extremism, Sikh militancy, etc. OTOH, if all 1, 800, 000, 000+ of the world's Muslims are like what you constantly mischaracterised and denigrate as being what you say they are, I will join you and General John Tan, Muslim Slaughterer Extraordinaire (Muslim Body Count: 23,219) in shitting in my pants.

An an example, at its peak, ISIS had an estimated 35,000 troops. That's 35,000 ISIS militants represent 0.0019% of the 1,800,000, 000+ global Muslim community. That's not even a tenth of 1% nor a hundredth of 1%. It's a thousandth of 1%.

If you think such a number is statistically significant, you need to brush up on your Maths.

If you are unable to see that the "problems" you have so cleverly uncovered are essentially political in nature, but for political expediency, are wrapped by outlying minorities within these religious groups with the blanket of religion, you need to do a little more in-depth study and research before shooting off your mouth.

If you think one chap (or even a few hundred or a few thousands) carrying placard/s calling for those who insult Islam to be beheaded represent 1,800,000,000+ Muslims, you need to get a grip on reality. Otherwise you will be like one of the clowns and keyboard generals here who confidently think, after hearing their own echos in this echo chamber of a forum, that the PAP will be wiped out each and every time an election takes place.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
An example of a "pseudo-Muslim", leader of 1.3 billion Catholics, "pandering" to the Muslims.

Who will promote better understanding and more peace in the world? This "pseudo-Muslim" pope, the Indian and Asian pseudo-whites trying to out-white the whites in their opposition to Muslims, the Ah Beng and Ah Neh new Christians out to out-Christian the established Christians, hoping to make a name for themselves by opposing and denigrating Muslims, or the keyboard Generals and riff-raffs pulling out "facts" and "figures" from their arseholes?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...et-of-muslim-migrants/?utm_term=.b230873fb66f

1553930564700.png

1553930626800.png

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So bro. Do u agree with me 9/11 a false flag? Or u agree with Bush jr some saud newbies...drug addicts...manned a plane and rammed into wtc?
9/11 was an inside job? I don't believe so, bro. Even though conspiracy theories are aplenty. What I do know is, all those tit for tat over the past many decades have led to the needless death of so many. People dying because of illnesses, hunger and accidents is already bad enough. But to be a casualty of a war of ideological differences is such an utter waste. I do not want to a victim of islamic terrorism when I take the subway, when I visit a mall, when I stay in a posh western-owned hotel overseas, when I participate in an international sporting event.

We all have our opinions of events past. And we have the benefit of the lessons that history teaches us. But what have we learned? How do we move forward? It does not help that your holy book teaches aggression and the slaughtering of infidels, and it does not help that the west, being all too familiar with fighting wars, have no problem with raining armaments on targets in their crosshairs. There does not seem to be an easy solution in sight.

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal
An example of a "pseudo-Muslim", leader of 1.3 billion Catholics, "pandering" to the Muslims.

Who will promote better understanding and more peace in the world? This "pseudo-Muslim" pope, the Indian and Asian pseudo-whites trying to out-white the whites in their opposition to Muslims, the Ah Beng and Ah Neh new Christians out to out-Christian the established Christians, hoping to make a name for themselves by opposing and denigrating Muslims, or the keyboard Generals and riff-raffs pulling out "facts" and "figures" from their arseholes?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...et-of-muslim-migrants/?utm_term=.b230873fb66f

View attachment 56162

View attachment 56163
why pope francis never give these migrants a good foot massage?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bergoglio is a Jesuit scum who believes in open borders and all other types of leftist nonsense... he came from an environment steeped in Liberation Theology.

I would be surprised if he hadn't pandered to the Muslims. :wink:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

View attachment 56162

View attachment 56163
Perhaps this is indicative that when pseudo-muslims pander to muslims, nothing good can come out of it for everyone. Because starting 2014, there was an escalation of attacks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps this is indicative that when pseudo-muslims pander to muslims, nothing good can come out of it for everyone. Because starting 2014, there was an escalation of attacks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

I am surprise that it "escalated" only in 2014 when the West has been sowing death and destruction in the Muslim world (as they regularly do in other parts of the world) way earlier than 2014.

"[...] to the extent that the Muslims blood became the cheapest and their wealth as loot in the hands of the enemies. Their blood was spilled in Palestine and Iraq. The horrifying pictures of the massacre of Qana, in Lebanon are still fresh in our memory. Massacres in Tajikistan, Burma, Kashmir, Assam, Philippines, Pattani, Ogaden, Somalia, Eritrea, Chechnya, and in Bosnia-Herzegovina took place, massacres that send shivers in the body and shake the conscience. All of this and the world watch and hear, and not only didn't respond to these atrocities, but also with a clear conspiracy between the USA and its' allies and under the cover of the iniquitous United Nations, the dispossessed people were even prevented from obtaining arms to defend themselves." OBL

"The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced. I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy. " OBL

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
But it's never too late to give the West, especially the Americans, a good dose of death and destruction as they (especially the Americans) have generously done so in the Middle-East, Asia, Central America, South America, etc:

"And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children." OBL

As Osama Bin Laden said: "Just like you kill us, we will kill you." OBL, 12 Nov 2002

I am unable to find any flaws in his you-kill-us-we-will-kill-you logic. Let me know if you can.

BTW, do these 800 cruise missiles qualify as "terrorism" to you? Or is "terrorism" only when the victims strike back through their very limited means using knives, cars, etc?

https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-east/800-missiles-to-hit-iraq-in-first-48-hours-20030126-gdg62r.html

1553994458100.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you think one chap (or even a few hundred or a few thousands) carrying placard/s calling for those who insult Islam to be beheaded represent 1,800,000,000+ Muslims, you need to get a grip on reality.

Reality.

Does that look like a few hundred or a few thousand to you?

I see your so-called moderate moslems waving the ISIS flag. And most of these people share very similar goals with ISIS, even if they disagree on the methods to achieve them. Radicals want to outright kill kafirs, moderates just want to tear down their places of worship, persecute them legally and turn them into 2nd and 3rd class citizens in their own states.

If you claim you are not a moslem, why are you arguing so fervently in favour of a religious group that is eager to persecute people of your faith? Are you that stupid?

2016_12_02_16987_1480637866._large.jpg

8510244-3x2-940x627.jpg

Sigid-Kurniawan-Antara.jpg

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are these dead and injured Iraqi children not the victims of terrorism because, you and the likes of you, are impressed and awed by the sophisticated bombs, weapons and missiles used by the West in killing them?

1553995158400.png

1553995321700.png

1553994857600.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you claim you are not a moslem, why are you arguing so fervently in favour of a religious group that is eager to persecute people of your faith? Are you that stupid?

Don't be stupid. You don't have to be a Muslim to be able to empathise or sympathise with what their women and children are going through.

But I suppose a hopeless gutless fuck like you, one with no brains and no balls, and simply too fucking gutless to act on your passionate beliefs beyond screeching and squawking like some type of half-fucked hero in this forum, will never be able to understand such concepts.

Just stick to producing your clickbait titles.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree that the majority of muslims are moderates, thankfully so. But it is worrying that extreme doctrines are still be allowed to flourish. And believers of extreme doctrines even see moderate muslims as unbelievers. Islamic terrorism started way back in the 1960s and have escalated in recent times. The US and other western allies have killed many in the war on terror. But this is in retaliation and in a quest to eradicate islamic terrorism.
Majority might seemed to be moderate.
But majority of these so called moderates consists of closet supporters, sympathers and those that simply refuse to condemn their ‘brothers’ actions.
If you’re not against those terrorists then you are with them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But majority of these so called moderates consists of closet supporters, sympathers and those that simply refuse to condemn their ‘brothers’ actions.

I ask u tis. We Muslims do condemn act of violent. In fact Allah condemned those who killed the innocent. U read the Quran? The last thing a Muslim want is to be condemned by God! Read the Quran to understand more. But read with an open mind. Reading from social media only gave u half past six news.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am against the white terrorists in the West who use sophisticated weapons to destroy countries, cities and to maim and kill defenceless women and children around the world.

So, all's good. By your definition, I am not a terrorist.

What about you? Are you a terrorist, going by your clever definition of "if you’re not against those terrorists then you are with them"?