• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm agnostic. I believe in creator. What I do not believe in is the mumbo jumbo rituals and dogmas that purportedly come from God but in reality were created and imposed by mere mortals like you and me.

Take Islam's rules regarding dog saliva. In ancient times keeping well away from dogs was the prudent thing to do because rabies was rampant. However in this day and age no domesticated animal will harbor this disease. They've all had shots. There are also many rabies free countries eg Singapore.

Cats can get rabies too but the Muslims have no problems with cats because they were not mentioned in the Hadiths but it does not mean cats are any safer.

This is where religious dogma become a barrier between communities. It's the fixed lines in the sand that cannot be changed regardless of the evidence that contradicts the stand.

I cant speak on behalf of all Muslims. Afterall tere are 1 over billion fm all walks of life....stretching fm poverty striken Afghanistan to rich state UAE. But i did mention when i was in Egypt i noticed dogs were everywhere. They mingled around with those muslims tere. I saw same scenario at Palestine when i went for my Umrah. Oh ya...coprophagia is common in dogs too.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And don't believe the 'there is no compulsion in religion/Islam' talk from the Muslim apologists. Reality is quite different from cherry-picking verses from the Book.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightatheism/essays/is-there-compulsion-in-islam/

On the contrary u do cherry picking verses fm the Quran most of the time.

The Quran said so. No compulsion in religion. And u blame the Book?:rolleyes: Next time be smart. If u come across any muslim forcing others to convert, show him the verse. Just screen shot fm the Quran. Simple as tat also must teach u. :rolleyes:

Btw i noticed u actually went dig out mths and mths ago post? Posted by sam? So many clones here. :sneaky:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cats do that too.

Not as rampant/common as dogs. Go test ur dogs.

Coprophagia is the act of eating and ingesting feces. This condition is far more common in dogs, however it does appear occasionally in cats. . Aug 11, 2016

Btw how many times u notice cats licking their owners?:thumbsdown: But very common u see dogs licking their owners everywhere.:smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I cant speak on behalf of all Muslims. Afterall tere are 1 over billion fm all walks of life....stretching fm poverty striken Afghanistan to rich state UAE. But i did mention when i was in Egypt i noticed dogs were everywhere. They mingled around with those muslims tere. I saw same scenario at Palestine when i went for my Umrah. Oh ya...coprophagia is common in dogs too.

The same applies to all creeds and cultures. There are always variations but we have to deal with the interpretations of those we need to co exist with.

I wanted a dog. My Malay girlfriend said no dogs allowed in the house. I told her that my dad had a good friend who was a descendant of Mohd who loved dogs and had two. They were free to roam anywhere except the bedrooms.

She told me that he had obviously lost his way and needed to be guided back to the correct path.

Ultimately there were simply too many compromises that needed to be made and all had to be made by ME. Therein lies the problem when religion rules ones life.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not as rampant/common as dogs. Go test ur dogs.

Coprophagia is the act of eating and ingesting feces. This condition is far more common in dogs, however it does appear occasionally in cats. . Aug 11, 2016

It appears in humans too so what is your point. Does it have to exceed a certain frequency before it is counted?

In Singapore everyone consumes shit water that has supposedly been sterilized.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It appears in humans too so what is your point. Does it have to exceed a certain frequency before it is counted?

In Singapore everyone consumes shit water that has supposedly been sterilized.

U see sinkies licking and eating each other shits?

Sinkies drink shit water cos they nid to survive. No choice unless they migrate. But keeping animals as pets are not life and death.

My apology to non muslims. No heart feelings if u happen to kip dogs as pets. I am just replying to "naive" Sam. He could have google for answers.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The same applies to all creeds and cultures. There are always variations but we have to deal with the interpretations of those we need to co exist with.

I wanted a dog. My Malay girlfriend said no dogs allowed in the house. I told her that my dad had a good friend who was a descendant of Mohd who loved dogs and had two. They were free to roam anywhere except the bedrooms.

She told me that he had obviously lost his way and needed to be guided back to the correct path.

Ultimately there were simply too many compromises that needed to be made and all had to be made by ME. Therein lies the problem when religion rules ones life.

Keeping dogs pet/guard dog should not be a problem. I also ever mentioned here my friend who lived off Bt Timah rd rear dogs too. To keep watch his house. Very rich guy. But dogs taken care off by maids. I saw him touching his dogs with gloves on. So ok lah and yes if possible no dogs in the house. Religious reason.

Yes...need to compromise. Otherwise near future both of u will be argueing and quarrelling. Wait talaq 3 susah kan semua orang. So is best to know abt Islam before u get urself serious with a Muslim girl. If u cant manage being a Muslim then i suggest stick to/marry a non muslim.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
He IDed threats to him and the country, both internal and external (SWOT analysis if you will), and took steps to eliminate and mitigate them. That is what a sensible leader/manager would so. I did not cherry-pick. What's wrong with referencing relevant credible sources within context to substantial an argument?

You have to looked at things a little deeper and within both the historical and contemporary context, and intent of LKY's utterances.

LKY, being the shrewd politician that he is, will always play off one community, including politicians, against each other. It has been so since the 50s/60s. If it is not the "Muslim terrorists" of today, it will be the "British colonialists", "Chinese communists", "Chinese chauvinists", "Christian chauvinists", "Malay ultras", etc.

This is an extract of what he said in a Sep 2003 interview:

"I find Chiam See Tong, Low Thia Khiang and Steve Chia friendly and agreeable. There are several others, people who made malicious allegations that I was dishonest and corrupt, when they must have known there was no basis for them. I sued them. I did not regard them as serious political opponents.
ST: You've mentioned only several people - Mr Chiam, Mr Low and Mr Chia.
SM Lee: That's deliberate. No reason to give publicity to people whom I consider unprincipled and opportunistic."
LKY doesn't shoot off his mouth without reason. It's always "deliberate" and for a purpose.

So we now have a marginalised Malay/Muslim community who have been driven to seek solace and comfort within their own community.This is unlike in the past where they freely interacted with everyone. They turn to the PAP to provide them with the security posed by the Chinese majority and Christian "chauvinists". The Chinese majority, in turn, turned to the PAP for similar security due to the constantly purveyed view that the Malays/Muslims are a constant and impending threat to the the Chinese majority and the country.

The nett outcome? The PAP will continue to rule as the talk big but no balls, no brains "oppositionists" continue to whinge and bitch about "virtue signalling" and all things Malays/Muslims, further marginalising the Malays/Muslims and pushing them further into the embrace of the PAP.

I have never encountered a sorrier bunch of absolute brainless dumbfucks who can't see the obvious that to win, you need that 13.4% Malay/Muslim vote, not drive that 13.4% vote away.

Please continue to marginalise the Malays/Muslims. Mock, criticise and condemn their race, culture, religion, practices, their "useless" President, etc. Continue to call them "threats", "terrorists", etc. And then let's see how far these talk big but no balls, no brains dumbfucks will get the 13.4% Malays/Muslims to go along with them come each election.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks for agreeing tat US is the aggressor. At least u are not bias. Tats how discussion all abt. Argue or discuss with an open mind. I am not saying Muslims were not at fault altogether. Most faults lies with the leaders. Corrupted....eg Saddam. Not the citizens.

this is simple. i see it, i call it.

Just like the 15% sinkies who felt threatened by Muslims. I believe Glockman fall into tat 15% category. Very simple. If he relied on news from CNN or FOX i not surprise at all. Let me just ask him how much he know about islam....beside "Islam spread with the sword"?:roflmao: I just hope he dont fall into trap of Devilwithin, JT and The Hypocrite who wouldnt stop attacking Malay/Muslim n Islam even after i replied their post. Tats not discussion.

I'm not glockman so it's not really my place to speak for him, but if I try to guess his position (I'm only guessing glockie don't shoot me!) ,but his experiences in life have been being shortchanged by muslim stallholders, having some nice Malay neighbours and what he sees on CNN/FOX. If you were in his shoes and given his experiences would you in his position come to a different conclusion about Islam? Sorry to be blunt and I've insulted you I apologize, but I hope to get my point across. What I'm trying to say is you probably have 1 version of Islam running in your head, but others have another. This is all based on their experiences.

I have had my fair share of poor treatment and good treatment from just about any race/religion/whatever. To echo one of Ptader's points. x.xxxxxx% of Muslims are terrorists. If the Quran (which I don't really know well) has such verses as kill everyone, then I am supremely surprised that non-Muslims are still alive. In SE Asia, I tend to feel more the oppression of Islam on non-Muslims (see Malaysia and Indonesia), but elsewhere in the world that I've been to (not everywhere) I tend not to. Does that mean that it's all good. I'm not making that conclusion. That is my experience and because of that I'm more hesitant to give labels out. I've had Muslims keeping dogs in the home, Muslims keeping dogs for hunting, some Muslims even told me they go pig hunting with dogs! and a whole whack of Muslims who won't even step in the same yard as a dog. So which is the right Muslim? I've said before none of this lends itself to a conclusion that I can make and I won't make it for a billion plus people on their behalf. That would be arrogance on my part.

I will however treat an asshole like an asshole whatever his race/religion/whatever.

Glockman said he dont believe some stuff fm the media cos it could be doctored. Then which media would he believe? CNN....FOX? :laugh: For me i rather listen to an independent outlet not sponsored by any political or affiliates bodies.

By the nature of an organised information source, and I don't care who's writing it, there's a tendency for bias. Who pays the bills of the journalists or writers? Everyone has to eat right? So who has the deepest pockets? Usually the powerful men with an agenda. It's not too hard to conclude that most any news is biased one way or another. In sinkieland, what do you have easy access to?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So we now have a marginalised Malay/Muslim community who have been driven to seek solace and comfort within their own community.This is unlike in the past where they freely interacted with everyone. They turn to the PAP to provide them with the security posed by the Chinese majority and Christian "chauvinists". The Chinese majority, in turn, turned to the PAP for similar security due to the constantly purveyed view that the Malays/Muslims are a constant and impending threat to the the Chinese majority and the country.

Well said bro! All races must stay united, must have one common goal...like wat we saw fm our neighbour North recent GE. But fm the response we have fm this forum...tough. Hope those anti Islam/Malays nicks here are just clones. :poop:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
They volunteered themselves to be the lightning conductor. It was their choice and they live with the consequences. They did not do it to enable others to prosper.

How many of these "they" within the 1,800,000, 000 global Muslim community? Please give me a figure.

Don't give me a Youtube video of one or several extremist Imams calling for the slaughter of non-Muslim "infidels" when you clearly know that such clowns do not represent 1.8 billion Muslims just as that Australian Anning extremist, who could only secure a pathetic 19 votes during the 2016 Australian federal election, does not represent 24.6 million Australians that you thought, or wished, he did.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

So right there you have two different people with two different conclusions about what their religion means to them. One of them is a self-appointed, self-righteous zealot. Could've been a Muslim, could've been a feminist, could've been anything. Aren't you glad you didn't have a longer term relationship with that one?

It's the nutjob that makes the problem. It just so happens that this one landed in Islam's net. As for nets, that's another post.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not glockman so it's not really my place to speak for him, but if I try to guess his position (I'm only guessing glockie don't shoot me!) ,but his experiences in life have been being shortchanged by muslim stallholders, having some nice Malay neighbours and what he sees on CNN/FOX. If you were in his shoes and given his experiences would you in his position come to a different conclusion about Islam? Sorry to be blunt and I've insulted you I apologize, but I hope to get my point across. What I'm trying to say is you probably have 1 version of Islam running in your head, but others have another. This is all based on their experiences.

I have had my fair share of poor treatment and good treatment from just about any race/religion/whatever. To echo one of Ptader's points. x.xxxxxx% of Muslims are terrorists. If the Quran (which I don't really know well) has such verses as kill everyone, then I am supremely surprised that non-Muslims are still alive. In SE Asia, I tend to feel more the oppression of Islam on non-Muslims (see Malaysia and Indonesia), but elsewhere in the world that I've been to (not everywhere) I tend not to. Does that mean that it's all good. I'm not making that conclusion. That is my experience and because of that I'm more hesitant to give labels out. I've had Muslims keeping dogs in the home, Muslims keeping dogs for hunting, some Muslims even told me they go pig hunting with dogs! and a whole whack of Muslims who won't even step in the same yard as a dog. So which is the right Muslim? I've said before none of this lends itself to a conclusion that I can make and I won't make it for a billion plus people on their behalf. That would be arrogance on my part.

I will however treat an asshole like an asshole whatever his race/religion/whatever.

By the nature of an organised information source, and I don't care who's writing it, there's a tendency for bias. Who pays the bills of the journalists or writers? Everyone has to eat right? So who has the deepest pockets? Usually the powerful men with an agenda. It's not too hard to conclude that most any news is biased one way or another. In sinkieland, what do you have easy access to?

Tats why i am not surprise and i feel sorry for him if hes one of those 15% sinkies. We do cross path. He seems to be quick a nice guy. Still remember him saying hes posting here merely for entertainment. Only recently i noticed hes quite vocal on Islamic issue and when i say his reply to Ptader post with regards to him being shortchanged by a Malay stall holder, i was taken aback. I mean if such post were from The Hypocrite, Devilwithin, JT i am not the least surprise at all. But coming from glockman, i am rather disappointed. I mean is a minor issue. We kena short change once a while which is quite common since we in a multi racial society. I also highlighted too tat i also kena shortchanged. Infact who own most business here? Malay or Chinese. So u tell me who kena shortchange the most? But is ok....i believe rezeki (livelihood) come from God. I rugi $10...wait i work overtime, still get back some change right. Still untung.:laugh:

I believe u travel alot. Good for u. So u can see the vast difference in Muslims culture and habits in their respective countries. 1 over billion and we dont have a living leader to lead us unlike the RC. Some may feel is ok to touch pigs and dogs. Is ok to keep dogs. I cant really answer for them. Whatever action u took is between u and God. U have to explain to HIM why u such and such when u were alive. So not surprising u will also come across some muslim countries outdo one another with their interpretation of the Quran to suit their agenda eg Msia and Indon. Play politics like wayang kulit. So obvious. U read today shit time regarding indon news....how the FPI (Islam Defendants Front), an extremist group, asking the people (non chinese) in West Kalimantan (70% ethnic chinese) to vote for Prabowo. See.. playing racial politics. And of course later u will have retards like JT and The Hypocrite...blaming Islam again just cos FPI is a Muslim group.:rolleyes: Everything blame of Islam/Quran.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats why i am not surprise and i feel sorry for him if hes one of those 15% sinkies. We do cross path. He seems to be quick a nice guy. Still remember him saying hes posting here merely for entertainment. Only recently i noticed hes quite vocal on Islamic issue and when i say his reply to Ptader post with regards to him being shortchanged by a Malay stall holder, i was taken aback. I mean if such post were from The Hypocrite, Devilwithin, JT i am not the least surprise at all. But coming from glockman, i am rather disappointed. I mean is a minor issue. We kena short change once a while which is quite common since we in a multi racial society. I also highlighted too tat i also kena shortchanged. Infact who own most business here? Malay or Chinese. So u tell me who kena shortchange the most? But is ok....i believe rezeki (livelihood) come from God. I rugi $10...wait i work overtime, still get back some change right. Still untung.:laugh:

that's a good attitude concerning the $10. I have a similar approach. As for being overcharged, I've been overcharged by just about anyone from any background. The person overcharging is the asshole, not the race/religion they belong to. I detest any kind of favouritism no matter the party, it's just asking for retaliation.

I believe u travel alot. Good for u. So u can see the vast difference in Muslims culture and habits in their respective countries. 1 over billion and we dont have a living leader to lead us unlike the RC.

I have, but not by choice and the more people I meet, the more I see similarities rather than differences and the more I find I cannot draw solid conclusions without looking like a narrow-minded idiot. But those experiences are only personal to me. I was a narrow-minded idiot before I was fortunate enought to have those experiences. Interesting point you bring up about not having a living leader. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. I can guess that a lot of extremist acts and incitement of hate have been commanded/encouraged by "living leaders". I don't need to name them. The more knowledgeable here can do that.

Some may feel is ok to touch pigs and dogs. Is ok to keep dogs. I cant really answer for them. Whatever action u took is between u and God. U have to explain to HIM why u such and such when u were alive.

Another interesting point you bring up. I'm asking this question because I genuinely want to know your experiences. Do you feel that other Muslims that you've met in Singapore and nearby genuinely believe they're answerable to god as you do? Or do you see a lot of people paying lip service and just follow blindly what their leaders tell them? I'm betting that like in a group religion/political/sports/whatever, most people are there for the benefits. Few want to do the work and most are happy to subcon out the thinking.

So not surprising u will also come across some muslim countries outdo one another with their interpretation of the Quran to suit their agenda eg Msia and Indon. Play politics like wayang kulit. So obvious. U read today shit time regarding indon news....how the FPI (Islam Defendants Front), an extremist group, asking the people (non chinese) in West Kalimantan (70% ethnic chinese) to vote for Prabowo. See.. playing racial politics. And of course later u will have retards like JT and The Hypocrite...blaming Islam again just cos FPI is a Muslim group.:rolleyes: Everything blame of Islam/Quran.

Can you blame them? They see/feel this oppression and it has a name. You and I didn't give it a name, but their leaders did. What do they call themselves? What do their followers call themselves? Don't you happen to have the same name as they do. Isn't it an easy (lazy) assumption to make they you are like them?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. :thumbsup:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is respectful to show gratitude. That does not mean one should remain so, when the tides have changed, times have changed, behaviours have changed. I can't help but notice you relish being a contrarian. That's well and good, there are many of you around and you make others examine their own viewpoints in more depth. I accept that we have different views.

I don't "relish being a contrarian". I simply asked myself the obvious such as why people are so filled with hate that they are prepared to kill themselves to kill you. If they had bombers, cruise missiles, nuclear-tipped missiles, MBTs, MOABS, daisy cutters, etc like the whities do, would they still have to rely on suicide vests, knives, improvised cruise missiles or vehicles to kill and maim you? Would they have to rely on these rudimentary weapons to give whities a taste of their own medicine?

If these knives and suicide vests are "terrorist" equipment, why then are bombs, missiles, tanks, etc which caused considerable more injuries, deaths and devastation not only to people but to entire cities and countries, a whole lot more than which can ever be achieved by a knife or suicide vest, not considered "terrorist" equipment, but are instead look on with awe and amazement by the self-righteous whingers bitching about, and condemning the use of knives and suicide vests to kill and maim?

If you find the maimings and beheadings by the fringe lunatic extremists purporting to act in the name of Islam unacceptable acts of "terrorism", would these Iraqi Muslims, beheaded, killed and maimed by bombs dropped by the Americunts from the safety of their aircraft, and from missiles launched from the safety of their ships, be acceptable to you including to the self-righteous talk big but no brains and no balls Jenerals like Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti (Muslim Body Count: 37,427)?

This is why such atrocities committed by whities, infuriate and "radicalise" the OBLs and the Muslim world. They are the root causes of "terrorism".

1554180656600.png

1554181858100.png
1554181594700.png
1554181526300.png

1554181821900.png

1554181770400.png

1554181794900.png

1554180818800.png

1554181930900.png

1554181661300.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

The nett outcome? The PAP will continue to rule as the talk big but no balls, no brains "oppositionists" continue to whinge and bitch about "virtue signalling" and all things Malays/Muslims, further marginalising the Malays/Muslims and pushing them further into the embrace of the PAP.

I have never encountered a sorrier bunch of absolute brainless dumbfucks who can't see the obvious that to win, you need that 13.4% Malay/Muslim vote, not drive that 13.4% vote away.

Please continue to marginalise the Malays/Muslims. Mock, criticise and condemn their race, culture, religion, practices, their "useless" President, etc. Continue to call them "threats", "terrorists", etc. And then let's see how far these talk big but no balls, no brains dumbfucks will get the 13.4% Malays/Muslims to go along with them come each election.
In a society, the tendency of any majority, if left unchecked, is towards tyranny. The tendency of any minority, if left unattended, is towards alienation. That's just a human condition. Tough luck for the minority, not just in Sinkieland but elsewhere in the world.

In Singapore, the special position of malays is assured. Kind of like affirmative action on a racial level. But if you think about it, this "special position" only serves to perpetuate the unfavourable stereotyping of Malays. Hence it is not doing the malays any favours. Despite that, if they still want to run into the pap's embrace (like you claimed), that's their perogative. Some enlightened ones even voiced out their unhappiness about the reserved PE.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don't "relish being a contrarian". I simply asked myself the obvious such as why people are so filled with hate that they are prepared to kill themselves to kill you. If they had bombers, cruise missiles, nuclear-tipped missiles, MBTs, MOABS, daisy cutters, etc like the whities do, would they still have to rely on suicide vests, knives, improvised cruise missiles or vehicles to kill and maim you? Would they have to rely on these rudimentary weapons to give whities a taste of their own medicine?

If these knives and suicide vests are "terrorist" equipment, why then are bombs, missiles, tanks, etc which caused considerable more injuries, deaths and devastation not only to people but to entire cities and countries, a whole lot more than which can ever be achieved by a knife or suicide vest, not considered "terrorist" equipment, but are instead look on with awe and amazement by the self-righteous whingers bitching about, and condemning the use of knives and suicide vests to kill and maim?

If you find the maimings and beheadings by the fringe lunatic extremists purporting to act in the name of Islam unacceptable acts of "terrorism", would these Iraqi Muslims, beheaded, killed and maimed by bombs dropped by the Americunts from the safety of their aircraft, and from missiles launched from the safety of their ships, be acceptable to you including to the self-righteous talk big but no brains and no balls Jenerals like Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti (Muslim Body Count: 37,427)?

This is why such atrocities committed by whities, infuriate and "radicalise" the OBLs and the Muslim world. They are the root causes of "terrorism".

View attachment 56302
View attachment 56311View attachment 56305View attachment 56304
View attachment 56310

View attachment 56308
View attachment 56309

View attachment 56303
View attachment 56312

View attachment 56307
Martyrdom is encouraged with promises of rewards in heaven including food and sex.

And by the way, you need not post all those gory photos. I get the point without them. You come across as being overly emotional and sensationalistic by posting them. Contrary to the logical and learned character your moniker has been exhibiting.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to see a shrink.

I fear you have been indoctrinated by jihadist ideology. You are talking like one of them. Surely you can't be so stupid as to believe in 72 virgins in paradise?

Keyboard Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti, you need to devote your energy and considerable courage to wipe out the remaining 1, 799, 937, 954 billion Muslims, and your considerable intellect and talent in completing your important Manifesto.

Please don't get distracted. The world needs your help.