• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Tats why i am not surprise and i feel sorry for him if hes one of those 15% sinkies. We do cross path. He seems to be quick a nice guy. Still remember him saying hes posting here merely for entertainment. Only recently i noticed hes quite vocal on Islamic issue and when i say his reply to Ptader post with regards to him being shortchanged by a Malay stall holder, i was taken aback. I mean if such post were from The Hypocrite, Devilwithin, JT i am not the least surprise at all. But coming from glockman, i am rather disappointed. I mean is a minor issue. We kena short change once a while which is quite common since we in a multi racial society. I also highlighted too tat i also kena shortchanged. Infact who own most business here? Malay or Chinese. So u tell me who kena shortchange the most? But is ok....i believe rezeki (livelihood) come from God. I rugi $10...wait i work overtime, still get back some change right. Still untung.:laugh:

I believe u travel alot. Good for u. So u can see the vast difference in Muslims culture and habits in their respective countries. 1 over billion and we dont have a living leader to lead us unlike the RC. Some may feel is ok to touch pigs and dogs. Is ok to keep dogs. I cant really answer for them. Whatever action u took is between u and God. U have to explain to HIM why u such and such when u were alive. So not surprising u will also come across some muslim countries outdo one another with their interpretation of the Quran to suit their agenda eg Msia and Indon. Play politics like wayang kulit. So obvious. U read today shit time regarding indon news....how the FPI (Islam Defendants Front), an extremist group, asking the people (non chinese) in West Kalimantan (70% ethnic chinese) to vote for Prabowo. See.. playing racial politics. And of course later u will have retards like JT and The Hypocrite...blaming Islam again just cos FPI is a Muslim group.:rolleyes: Everything blame of Islam/Quran.
Regarding being charged more by malay stall holders, I wrote it tongue in cheek (jokingly). No need to be taken aback. I like to entertain and be entertained.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Martyrdom is encouraged with promises of rewards in heaven including food and sex.

We were told many times only to act or retaliate in defence. If u invade my country wat am i suppose to do? Btw u see any muslim countries invading, kaypoying, intervening other countries? If there is when was the last time? How huge the casualties?

Dont be so lau ter kor lah. Every now and then talk abt 72 virgins. Those days no pc or tablets. No Tv at home. How do u entertain oneself? U tell me? How ur ancestors during the watever dynasty. Tell me how they entertain themselves at home?

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
We were told many times only to act or retaliate in defence. If u invade my country wat am i suppose to do?

Dont be so lau ter kor lah. Every now and then talk abt 72 virgins. Those days no pc or tablets. No Tv at home. How do u entertain oneself? U tell me? How ur ancestors during the watever dynasty. Tell me how they entertain themselves at home?
Bo pian lah bro, men are generally lau ter kor.

I am of mixed ancestry, I won't know where to start to ask or whom to ask.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bo pian lah bro, men are generally lau ter kor.

I am of mixed ancestry, I won't know where to start to ask or whom to ask.

Apply to all races lah. Whites, shitskins, Natah, brownskins etc etc. All sama. All dont have TV at home. So how to entertain themselves when they have wife/wives at home. Cant be just pcc.kan

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tell me. I was merely referencing "the Muslim world" you mentioned. Please educate me.

In any exchange, the onus is on the person making a claim, to support his own claims with facts and figures. It is not the onus of the other party to provide these facts and figures.

Keyboard Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti similarly demanded that I provide him with facts and figures for the claims he made. In his case, I can understand. Because although he is blessed with the genes of bravery and ferocity (Muslim Body Count: 37,589), he is not as blessed when it comes to the grey matter that, unfortunately for him, lies in his rectum.

Whilst your balls are not as big and hairy as Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti, I have no doubts that you are considerably more intelligent than this fearsome Muslim-slaying Jeneral. Hence, you, and not I, should be providing the facts or figures to back up your claims.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another interesting point you bring up. I'm asking this question because I genuinely want to know your experiences. Do you feel that other Muslims that you've met in Singapore and nearby genuinely believe they're answerable to god as you do? Or do you see a lot of people paying lip service and just follow blindly what their leaders tell them? I'm betting that like in a group religion/political/sports/whatever, most people are there for the benefits. Few want to do the work and most are happy to subcon out the thinking.

Can you blame them? They see/feel this oppression and it has a name. You and I didn't give it a name, but their leaders did. What do they call themselves? What do their followers call themselves? Don't you happen to have the same name as they do. Isn't it an easy (lazy) assumption to make they you are like them?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. :thumbsup:

Ok. Personally i follow wat my Mufti tell us to do. He have to answer to his fatwah. Cos hes the head of MUIS. Whether hes paying to lip service, he has to answer his actions cos all the muslims are following his fatwah seriously.

If they start making tat kind of assumptions then i am truely sad for them cos they are playing into the hands of the extremists. I still remember the downfall of late suharto during the 1998 riots. The rioter were bribed RP10k each just to cause chaos. Same for election. RP10k enough to cause mayhem. Poor countries. Easily bribe and corruption rampant. If u understand wat i am saying then u would know "supporter" can easily be bought...esp at indon. For mere RP100k i can bribe them to take ur life. No BS ya.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in my youth and studying overseas, my fucking dorm mate snitched on me and I was arrested and held and tortured for five days on suspicions of being a Chinese Communist jihadist.

All because of these scrolls hanging in my room. Bastards!

1554185649700.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In any exchange, the onus is on the person making a claim, to support his own claims with facts and figures. It is not the onus of the other party to provide these facts and figures.

Keyboard Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti similarly demanded that I provide him with facts and figures for the claims he made. In his case, I can understand. Because although he is blessed with the genes of bravery and ferocity (Muslim Body Count: 37,589), he is not as blessed when it comes to the grey matter that, unfortunately for him, lies in his rectum.

Whilst your balls are not as big and hairy as Jeneral John Tan s/o Kuppusamy Vengedamuti, I have no doubts that you are considerably more intelligent than this fearsome Muslim-slaying Jeneral. Hence, you, and not I, should be providing the facts or figures to back up your claims.
Hey, you're not playing fair. You mentioned "the Muslim world...........". I merely stated "they" in my reply, referencing your stated "the Muslim world...........". Now I have to come up with facts and figures? You sure you are not a lawyer or a shitskin? Or worse, a shitskin lawyer?

Have you been talking to my wife or gf? Because I just shaved my balls and they are not as hairy now.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. Personally i follow wat my Mufti tell us to do. He have to answer to his fatwah. Cos hes the head of MUIS. Whether hes paying to lip service, he has to answer his actions cos all the muslims are following his fatwah seriously.

Ok. Let's just take a scenario right. not the one you're in, but a random one I'm plucking out of thin air. We agree that you believe that every Muslim is answerable to god rite? What happens if your hypothetical (not your current) mufti orders you to do some harm as some muftis self-proclaimed or otherwise have done. say ok, these dirty dogs have been disturbing our neighbourhood, let's go out tonight in force and kill every dog we see. Everyone agrees that it should be done because the dog is declared haram. What would you do? What would others do? Please excuse my poor knowledge of rites and procedures in Islam and correct me where you see fit.

If they start making tat kind of assumptions then i am truely sad for them cos they are playing into the hands of the extremists.
bro don't judge lah. everyone at sometime in their lives has made poor assumptions and subsequent poor decisions from them. Give them a chance.

I still remember the downfall of late suharto during the 1998 riots. The rioter were bribed RP10k each just to cause chaos. Same for election. RP10k enough to cause mayhem. Poor countries. Easily bribe and corruption rampant. If u understand wat i am saying then u would know "supporter" can easily be bought...esp at indon. For mere RP100k i can bribe them to take ur life. No BS ya.

isn't that truly terrifying?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in my youth and studying overseas, my fucking dorm mate snitched on me and I was arrested and held and tortured for five days on suspicions of being a Chinese Communist jihadist.

All because of these scrolls hanging in my room. Bastards!

View attachment 56314

Actually tortured? If you don't mind me asking, when and where was this unforgiving place?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok. Let's just take a scenario right. not the one you're in, but a random one I'm plucking out of thin air. We agree that you believe that every Muslim is answerable to god rite? What happens if your hypothetical (not your current) mufti orders you to do some harm as some muftis self-proclaimed or otherwise have done. say ok, these dirty dogs have been disturbing our neighbourhood, let's go out tonight in force and kill every dog we see. Everyone agrees that it should be done because the dog is declared haram. What would you do? What would others do? Please excuse my poor knowledge of rites and procedures in Islam and correct me where you see fit.

bro don't judge lah. everyone at sometime in their lives has made poor assumptions and subsequent poor decisions from them. Give them a chance.

isn't that truly terrifying?

Just cos its haram we need to eliminate them? No lah bro. If tats the case u wont see swines in Indon. We are told not to destroy trees let alone animals. U ever listen to the story of a prostitute who guarantee a place in Heaven when she feed water to a dog?

Narrated Abu Huraira (ra): The Prophet ﷺ said, “While a dog was going round a well and was about to die of thirst, an Israeli prostitute saw it and took off her shoe and watered it. So Allah forgave her because of that good deed.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, 3467)

Terrifying indeed. It happens everywhere. When u are out of jobs, riots here and tere, opportunists will come. Too bad victims were the rich indon ceena. Tats why Tun Mahathir is wise and always advise the rich to "share" their wealth. So teres rich Malays, Indian and ceena. Otherwise if teres a riot, the high end rich definitely will be among the victims.

IIslam will always be a misunderstood religion aka deen....

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
And by the way, you need not post all those gory photos. I get the point without them. You come across as being overly emotional and sensationalistic by posting them. Contrary to the logical and learned character your moniker has been exhibiting.

Whilst I may have replied to you, these "gory" photos are not meant solely for your consumption. It's for the forum's dumbfuck Jenerals who think only bearded Muslim terrorists are capable of carrying out such atrocities.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just cos its haram we need to eliminate them? No lah bro. If tats the case u wont see swines in Indon. We are told not to destroy trees let alone animals. U ever listen to the story of a prostitute who guarantee a place in Heaven when she feed water to a dog?

Narrated Abu Huraira (ra): The Prophet ﷺ said, “While a dog was going round a well and was about to die of thirst, an Israeli prostitute saw it and took off her shoe and watered it. So Allah forgave her because of that good deed.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, 3467)

IIslam will always be a misunderstood religion aka deen....

funny enough I actually came across that story a few weeks ago but tat's exactly the point. somewhere in this world, i can bet you that there's somebody telling his followers to do something as ridiculous as that. not you and people you know from your experience, but I'm telling you there are these guys who will incite somebody to do something drastic. If all it takes is 1 nutjob like in NZ, you have your terrorist already. you seem wise enough to know that's not a good idea, but what about some 16 yo punk who itchy for action and status?

and you know the best/worst part is that these things is that terrorist acts can be of any religion/race/etc..

on a different note, though. u say that Islam will be misunderstood. on dogs alone from Muslims we already see so many different versions. Not only that, try Christians, Jews or any other religion you care to name. How many different versions? I think all religions will end up being misunderstood.

IMO, if you have a relationship with god, that's a-ok, but when you have too much to be interpreted by too many different people with different experiences, that's where the problem is.

Just my opinion with my respects.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny enough I actually came across that story a few weeks ago but tat's exactly the point. somewhere in this world, i can bet you that there's somebody telling his followers to do something as ridiculous as that. not you and people you know from your experience, but I'm telling you there are these guys who will incite somebody to do something drastic. If all it takes is 1 nutjob like in NZ, you have your terrorist already. you seem wise enough to know that's not a good idea, but what about some 16 yo punk who itchy for action and status?

and you know the best/worst part is that these things is that terrorist acts can be of any religion/race/etc..

on a different note, though. u say that Islam will be misunderstood. on dogs alone from Muslims we already see so many different versions. Not only that, try Christians, Jews or any other religion you care to name. How many different versions? I think all religions will end up being misunderstood.

IMO, if you have a relationship with god, that's a-ok, but when you have too much to be interpreted by too many different people with different experiences, that's where the problem is.

Just my opinion with my respects.

I will try to adopt the middle path. Dont be too extreme. Islam is a very simple religion. Dont make it so complicated and so difficult to live with.

https://submission.org/Dogs_in_Quran.html

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, you're not playing fair. You mentioned "the Muslim world...........". I merely stated "they" in my reply, referencing your stated "the Muslim world...........". Now I have to come up with facts and figures? You sure you are not a lawyer or a shitskin? Or worse, a shitskin lawyer?

How many of these "they" "volunteered themselves to be the lightning conductor"? Are all 1,800,000,0000+ Muslims to be held responsible, directly or vicariously, for the actions of a statistically insignificant minority amongst them?

1554188227200.png

Have you been talking to my wife or gf? Because I just shaved my balls and they are not as hairy now.

Not just talked. Be careful when you kiss them tonight. You never know where their lips have been to after we talked.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had to sign a confidentiality agreement to be released so I can't give details except to say I still walk funny after all these years.

Sorry to hear that. Cruelty based upon ignorance is still cruelty and should not be endorsed.

take it easy. :thumbsup:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
An excellent thread.

Makes it worth my while to keep this forum going.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tough luck for the minority, not just in Sinkieland but elsewhere in the world.

That's not a problem for me but for the dumbfuck Jenerals constantly bitching about, and seeking to overthrow the PAP at every election.

These Jenerals and their shock troopers need to brush up on their Maths.