• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Sagat Dream Match of the Century. Calvin Cheng: Someone whom Raymond Ng has sued has v tragically committed suicide.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
From this big sorry saga of the sad demise of a Pappie Lackey,
i can conclude that PAP has lost a voter in the coming GE 2025.
A song in memory of a Dead Pappie Lackey and voter, aptly titled GENO!!

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
oyxKMSyORS0VVlQILIafLoF8-6vQtuURZzpdiAfuFbgQiHbAe8JaXSSu-XTCm5ZqcYSHMGee-Z-eZwzCihGPb6EU1DjuM7NGXEZUI6LsVwGKfADy1F4GiQHBqxY10xMrNWcer-bViCQ

https://theindependent.sg/ex-nmp-pr...th-and-nail-after-untimely-death-of-geno-ong/

Ex-NMP promises to fight Healing the Divide couple “tooth and nail” after untimely death of Geno Ong

September 9, 2024

SINGAPORE: Former Nominated Member of Parliament Calvin Cheng has vowed to take on Raymond Ng and Iris Koh, the couple behind the Healing the Divide anti-Covid vaccination campaign, following the untimely death of a woman Mr Ng had sued for defamation.

The deceased, Geno Ong, took her life on Friday (6 Sept) after posting a suicide note on Facebook, accusing Mr Ng of driving her to financial ruin by bringing on two lawsuits and multiple pre-action letters against her.

Ms Ong revealed that her legal fees had surged to nearly S$100,000, leaving her unable to continue defending herself, adding that her health had deteriorated due to the stress of the lawsuits.

Ms Ong also accused Mr Ng and his wife of targeting ordinary Singaporeans with baseless lawsuits designed to financially drain them.

Mr Cheng, who was the first to publicly confirm Ms Ong’s death on social media, disclosed that she had reached out to him for help just two weeks before her passing.

See also Calvin Cheng rebuts ST op-ed piece over unhappiness at Covid surge
Expressing deep regret, Mr Cheng said, “I wish I did more. I have escalated this to the highest authorities.” He also urged those facing legal challenges to seek support, stressing that “nothing is worth taking your own life for.”

Mr Cheng is currently engaged in his own legal battle with Mr Ng, with both parties suing each other for defamation over social media posts.

Following Ms Ong’s death, Mr Cheng called for a reassessment of the Simplified Civil Process, arguing that Mr Ng had exploited the “noble” system designed to make legal proceedings more accessible and affordable.

In a subsequent Facebook post, he added that he is willing to fight Mr Ng and his wife “tooth and nail” on behalf of the ordinary Singaporeans they have sued for defamation.

In a post that has garnered more than 800 reactions online, he wrote: “Raymond Ng, Iris Koh and their ilk can put all their civil suits on me. Don’t go after ordinary Singaporeans who do not have financial resources or people not familiar with the legal system.

See also Iris Koh ordered by court to pay her former lawyers S$23,000 in legal fees
Come. I am waiting. I’ll fight you tooth and nail. I have taken on bigger bullies than you all my life.”

He also revealed in a Facebook comment that prominent law firm Lee & Lee is backing him.

Meanwhile, Mr Raymond Ng said he was shocked and saddened over Ms Ong’s death but denied any responsibility.

Claiming that Ms Ong had falsely accused him of criminal activities and spread rumours about him being under investigation. Mr Ng asserted that his legal actions were meant to protect his reputation and seek justice, not to cause harm.

In a statement that has drawn widespread criticism online, Mr Ng added: “By killing herself, she also attempted to blackmail the legal system into her own sense of justice. She can just anyhow defame anyone, and when she is naturally sued for defamation, she retaliates by killing herself.”

Singaporeans reacting to Ms Ong’s passing have condemned the way Mr Ng framed her death, calling for more compassion and sensitivity from the couple.

See also Calvin Cheng: Unvaccinated people aren’t being discriminated against
Ms Koh, Mr Ng’s wife and co-founder of Healing the Divide, has urged the public not to sensationalize the tragedy or place blame on them without understanding the full context.

Addressing Ms Ong’s accusations in a blog post, she wrote: “Despite the legal conflict between her and Raymond, it’s deeply unfortunate that she chose to end her life in this way. I never met her, and we never spoke, so it’s heartbreaking that things escalated to such an extreme.”

Ms Koh, however, maintained that Ms Ong had spread falsehoods about her and Mr Ng. She also noted that Ms Ong’s allegations had contributed to Mr Ng’s arrest in March 2021, although he had not been charged.

Ms Koh rejected claims that they were targeting ordinary Singaporeans and reiterated that their lawsuits were based on addressing defamation, not out of malice.
---------------------

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CC said Lee and Lee is backing him. . Lee and Lee law firm will support anyone who engages them to fight a case. Lol.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
CC said Lee and Lee is backing him. . Lee and Lee law firm will support anyone who engages them to fight a case. Lol.

Not really. I foresee that there are two pre-requisite conditions:

1) Deep Pockets - as their fees are not cheap
2) Case selection - this is LKY's law firm so will definitely be selective in their cases to align with their 'corporate values'. For e.g., do you think they will support any opposition parties to fight a case? LOL.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really. I foresee that there are two pre-requisite conditions:

1) Deep Pockets - as their fees are not cheap
2) Case selection - this is LKY's law firm so will definitely be selective in their cases to align with their 'corporate values'. For e.g., do you think they will support any opposition parties to fight a case? LOL.
You are half right. CC is from the establishment but it's also business for Lee and Lee. Lee and Lee of course will say they will back him but that doesn't mean he will win the case. On the other hand ,they will not fight for oppies to win as we all know Lee and Lee belongs to who.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will SnakeSham be commenting on this saga soon?

I doubt he will as these two are too radical already.

But if he does, he is definitely not going to be on their side and they will be finished.

When that happens, then XiaLanKia RN will of course attempt to boast about suing Shan, then it will be a real Epic event of the year, LOL.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where the flying FOOking FOOk were you CC when I was being sued?

just coz the FOOkers who sued me didnt use the cheap method of doing it, so i as a normal person, did not suffer any emotional stress and anxiety?

what a FOOking hypocirte you are
oh and becuase i firmly beleive i was worngly sued, i was prepared to lose everyhting... be a bankrupt etc.....

you just act big and act tough... wonder if its all part of you and yr establishment mates' plans

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually what did an ordinary shitizen mss did to RN? An ordinary shitizen has the capability to defame him mare?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any updates on Iris Koh's case? She faces a total of 14 charges

When is she going in for vacation at Changi Chalet?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...n-covid-19-new-charges-harass-doctors-4323391

Healing the Divide's Iris Koh gets new charges, including telling Telegram users to harass doctors​

The founder of Healing the Divide group, which is known to be against COVID-19 vaccination, allegedly told members of the Telegram groups to obstruct workers at the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Social and Family Development.
09 May 2024 12:53PM

SINGAPORE: Iris Koh, founder of the Healing the Divide group known to be against COVID-19 vaccination, was handed five new charges on Thursday (May 9).

Of the fresh charges, two were for instigating members of Telegram groups to harass doctors and two were for instigating the same members to voluntarily obstruct workers at the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).

Koh, whose Chinese name has been changed from Shu Cii to Hsiao Pei, also faced one new charge of organising a public assembly to resist the government's COVID-19 vaccination programme.

On Dec 27, 2021, Koh allegedly instigated 2,828 members of one Telegram group and 879 members of another Telegram group to harass doctors at vaccination centres.

She purportedly advised parents of young children to book a COVID-19 vaccination slot for their child, question the doctor about vaccination safety and ask the doctor for permission to record their answers. If they declined, she told the members to report the doctors to the Singapore Medical Council.

Under her fresh charges, the 48-year-old is also accused of instigating the same members on Oct 11, 2021, to voluntarily obstruct workers at MOH and MSF.

She allegedly asked them to "flood" MOH and MSF hotlines and demand their calls be escalated for follow-up by ministry staff.

Koh was also accused of distributing T-shirts with the slogan "United We Stand for Choice - Healing the Divide" near Bedok police headquarters, encouraging members of her group to put on the T-shirts and taking photographs on Nov 25, 2021.

She now faces a total of 14 charges.

Among her 14 charges, Koh is also accused of obstructing a police officer by refusing to sign a statement recorded from her and tearing up a printed copy during an interview in January 2022.

Koh's case is set to return to court on May 17.

If convicted of obstructing public servants, a person may be jailed for up to six months, fined up to S$2,500 (US$1,844), or both.

If convicted of harassment, a person may be jailed for up to six months, fined up to S$5,000, or both.

For abetting the commission of an offence by the public or more than 10 persons, a person can be jailed for up to five years, fined, or both.

If convicted of holding an assembly without a permit, a person can be fined up to S$5,000.

---------------
I'm puzzled that a person facing so many charges still has the mood and energy to play with other games.
Should have washed the backside getting ready to go in to squat.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm puzzled that a person facing so many charges still has the mood and energy to play with other games.
Should have washed the backside getting ready to go in to squat.

That's why they are a well-known Siao Lang couple, match made in heaven.

RN - Pua Chee Bye Xia Lan Face expressions and demeanors with a history of controversies.
IK - Total nut job Anti-Vac siao lang, officially charged by MOH, LOL.