• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Sagat Dream Match of the Century. Calvin Cheng: Someone whom Raymond Ng has sued has v tragically committed suicide.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why they are a well-known Siao Lang couple, match made in heaven.

RN - Pua Chee Bye Xia Lan Face expressions and demeanors with a history of controversies.
IK - Total nut job Anti-Vac siao lang, officially charged by MOH, LOL.
I guess this should be the reason, as a normal person like us wouldn't understand what a siao lang is thinking :roflmao:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
First post already mentioned by RN and post #14 also mentioned in details by IK. Don't expect people to spoonfeed you leh.
I have read and re read first post and all. It only mentioned RN sued her for defamation. There are no mentioning of what mss did at all.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
First post already mentioned by RN and post #14 also mentioned in details by IK. Don't expect people to spoonfeed you leh.
Is this this paragraph?
if she were to reveal the government officers defaming me I would delay taking action on her and I would redirect my legal actions against the government officers as pleaded in her Defence. In the defamation lawsuit, her comments claim that I have been marked and targeted by government officers from IRAS, MOM, MOH, SPF, MAS etc and that they had a 1 hour zoom meeting with her reporting and discussing with her the crimes I have committed and that I would be soon put into jail
No head no tail
Becos mss said he will soon put into jail? What crimes did mss accused him?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have read and re read first post and all. It only mentioned RN sued her for defamation. There are no mentioning of what mss did at all.

How can not mentioned what MSS did? All pictures already shown what she did to try to defame and threaten RN. You ok or not?

ok lah. since u are lao Funcle. let Limpeh post for you below..all frrom post #1: SEe the highlight in red

" In the defamation lawsuit, her comments claim that I have been marked and targeted by government officers from IRAS, MOM, MOH, SPF, MAS etc and that they had a 1 hour zoom meeting with her reporting and discussing with her the crimes I have committed and that I would be soon put into jail.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-01-56-26.png

I told her counsels, tell me all these officers so that I can sue them one by one.
And 1 hour after that hearing, the post was supposedly put up and she passed away. One can only guess, is she trying to hide the identities of all those government officers plotting to jail me illegally, or there were no such government officers to begin with. That means, doing what she claims in the above, she is committing a crime.

Also, because of the subjudice Contempt of Court she has inflicted on me over the years to ensure that DC/DC 1783/2021 would never have any witnesses, she messaged all my staff to leave my employment. She messaged Dways International Pte Ltd’s agents to destroy my name with them when I was hired as a marketing person doing TikTok advertising for them. So now, I have submitted to the AGC to request fiat to initiate contempt of Court proceedings against her.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-02-03-21.png

All the surrounding facts are impending and I think she could not see a way out. "

-----------------
Post #14: https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/bi...gically-committed-suicide.372027/post-4101092

"
Iris Koh’s Response
Iris Koh, Ng’s wife, also addressed Ong’s accusations in a detailed blog post on “Healing the Divide“.

Koh, expressed her shock and sadness at the news of Ong’s death but refuted claims that she or Ng were responsible for her suicide. Koh clarified that she had never met or spoken with Ong and described the ongoing defamation as relentless and damaging.

“Despite the legal conflict between her and Raymond, it’s deeply unfortunate that she chose to end her life in this way. I never met her, and we never spoke, so it’s heartbreaking that things escalated to such an extreme,” Koh wrote.

Koh outlined how Ong had spread falsehoods about her and Ng, even going so far as to contact individuals in Koh’s network to damage their reputations further.
She noted that Ong’s allegations had contributed to Ng’s arrest in March 2021, although he remains uncharged.
Koh stressed that Ong had access to legal representation and spent significant amounts on legal fees, while Ng had pursued his lawsuits without a lawyer.

“If Raymond’s case was baseless, her legal team could have easily struck it out. But they didn’t,” Koh stated.

Koh expressed frustration that despite the opportunity to resolve the matter through legal means, Ong had chosen to escalate the situation. "

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can not mentioned what MSS did? All pictures already shown what she did to try to defame and threaten RN. You ok or not?

ok lah. since u are lao Funcle. let Limpeh post for you below..all frrom post #1: SEe the highlight in red

" In the defamation lawsuit, her comments claim that I have been marked and targeted by government officers from IRAS, MOM, MOH, SPF, MAS etc and that they had a 1 hour zoom meeting with her reporting and discussing with her the crimes I have committed and that I would be soon put into jail.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-01-56-26.png

I told her counsels, tell me all these officers so that I can sue them one by one.
And 1 hour after that hearing, the post was supposedly put up and she passed away. One can only guess, is she trying to hide the identities of all those government officers plotting to jail me illegally, or there were no such government officers to begin with. That means, doing what she claims in the above, she is committing a crime.

Also, because of the subjudice Contempt of Court she has inflicted on me over the years to ensure that DC/DC 1783/2021 would never have any witnesses, she messaged all my staff to leave my employment. She messaged Dways International Pte Ltd’s agents to destroy my name with them when I was hired as a marketing person doing TikTok advertising for them. So now, I have submitted to the AGC to request fiat to initiate contempt of Court proceedings against her.
Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-02-03-21.png

All the surrounding facts are impending and I think she could not see a way out. "

-----------------
Post #14: https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/bi...gically-committed-suicide.372027/post-4101092

"
Iris Koh’s Response
Iris Koh, Ng’s wife, also addressed Ong’s accusations in a detailed blog post on “Healing the Divide“.

Koh, expressed her shock and sadness at the news of Ong’s death but refuted claims that she or Ng were responsible for her suicide. Koh clarified that she had never met or spoken with Ong and described the ongoing defamation as relentless and damaging.

“Despite the legal conflict between her and Raymond, it’s deeply unfortunate that she chose to end her life in this way. I never met her, and we never spoke, so it’s heartbreaking that things escalated to such an extreme,” Koh wrote.

Koh outlined how Ong had spread falsehoods about her and Ng, even going so far as to contact individuals in Koh’s network to damage their reputations further.
She noted that Ong’s allegations had contributed to Ng’s arrest in March 2021, although he remains uncharged.
Koh stressed that Ong had access to legal representation and spent significant amounts on legal fees, while Ng had pursued his lawsuits without a lawyer.

“If Raymond’s case was baseless, her legal team could have easily struck it out. But they didn’t,” Koh stated.

Koh expressed frustration that despite the opportunity to resolve the matter through legal means, Ong had chosen to escalate the situation. "
Gum sia gum sia.
Very messy thread. Paiseh

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gum sia gum sia.

Full detail also mentioned in the link given in post #14. This one very detail by IK explaining everything that MSS did which led to the current situation.

https://healingthedivide.cc/2024/09/07/genoong/

The Cost of Falsehoods: How Misinformation Led to Geno Ong’s Tragic End

September 7, 2024 7:40 pm
Iris Koh
0 comments

I first came across Geno Ong’s suicide note on the morning of Saturday, 7th September. Initially, I assumed it was yet another one of her many lies. Afterall her official address was not in Boon Lay. It wasn’t until later that evening, around 9 p.m., when I visited the police station, that I confirmed her death.I was shocked and saddened by the news.

Despite the legal conflict between her and Raymond, it’s deeply unfortunate that she chose to end her life in this way. I never met her, and we never spoke, so it’s heartbreaking that things escalated to such an extreme.I want to be very clear: We did not cause her death. Geno’s decision to take her life was her own, driven by circumstances we may never fully understand.

Over the past few years, she spread damaging lies and misinformation about Raymond and myself. These falsehoods caused significant harm to us both personally and professionally. However, our legal actions were never intended to harm anyone but rather to seek justice and clear our names.

One of the most serious falsehoods Geno spread involved claims about government officers. Raymond sued her because the accusations were too severe to ignore. Yet, despite being sued, she remained relentless in her attacks.
458729166_1042065070912302_1064143939968219844_n.jpg

What many may not know is that Geno did not act alone. She actively sought out individuals I knew, such as my supporters, and spread misinformation to them. I believe she used her so-called "contacts" within AGC and SPF to influence Ramesh and Mary (my uplines in Dways). Ramesh, for instance, was going around Dways with a fake police document, telling people that Raymond and I would be arrested without trial. This incident is currently being investigated by the police, and I hope they uncover the full truth behind Geno and her group's coordinated efforts to defame us.

Geno also collaborated with others to damage our reputation further. Beatrice and Charlene from the SG Suspected Vaccine Injuries Group worked with her to continuously defame us in the numerous Telegram groups with thousands of people. Their defamation was especially serious because they undermined the efforts of my medical activism. Her suicide note even included "evidence" from these two, showing that they were in constant communication.

She also maintained contact with Jacintha, a former supporter of mine who turned against Raymond and began defaming him. Raymond is currently suing her as well. Along with others like Peg Asus (who is also being sued), they created Facebook and chat groups to spread rumours and gossip about us continuously.

Her defamation, coupled with the impact of Rice Media’s coverage, led to Raymond's investigation and arrest in March 2021. To this day, he remains uncharged but has had his passport withheld. Is this form of "tribal justice" fair? Do people understand that not every business venture succeeds, and that doesn't automatically mean people are being scammers and cheating them deliberately?

It’s important to note that Geno had access to legal representation. She spent over $100,000 on lawyers, while Raymond, who sued her, did so without legal representation. If Raymond's case was baseless, her legal team could have easily struck it out. But they didn’t. Even after being sued, she continued to attack us without pause. She was relentless.

The best defence against defamation is the truth. If Geno truly believed in her accusations, she had every opportunity to present them in court. But she didn’t. Why?

The likely reason is that the people she claimed to meet—individuals from AGC, SPF, MOH, IRAS, connections with "a powerful judge"—simply didn’t exist. When Raymond pressed her for the names of these people, it became apparent that her situation was shifting from a civil suit to a potential criminal case. The severity of her actions dawned on her, and she likely realised she could face jail time.
Raymond has even written to the AGC to initiate criminal proceedings against her.

448313256_365235530004747_789644609587571374_n-1-1.jpg

Screenshot-from-2024-09-08-02-03-21.webp

In her suicide note, she included "evidence" of others who supported her claims. The names she mentioned—Mary (from Dways), Jacintha, Beatrice, and Charlene—point to a pattern. It strongly suggests that Geno was not a mere victim but the orchestrator behind much of the harassment we have endured.

Throughout this time, Geno chose not to engage in meaningful dialogue. She never approached us to resolve the situation peacefully. In fact, I must stress again, I have never met or spoken to her before. Don't you think that if you were going to spend your life defaming someone, that you would at least want to meet the persons yourselves to verify what people say of them? But Geno chose to believe in the rumours and gossip of her friends.

Defamation laws exist for a reason: to protect individuals from baseless attacks. We turned to the legal system because the lies and falsehoods had reached unbearable levels.

Now, some people are currently accusing us of being responsible for her death. Let me ask you: If you were in my shoes, having been defamed and attacked for years, with your credibility, livelihood, and relationships crumbling, what would you do? The legal system is designed to resolve disputes fairly, based on facts.

As a society, we must be governed by facts and truthful communication. Slander and libel have devastating consequences. Before repeating or acting on information, we must confirm its accuracy. Falsehoods, as we’ve seen in this tragic case, can spiral out of control.

While I understand Geno’s emotional and financial struggles, suicide is never the answer. There were multiple opportunities for her to resolve the situation through an apology, retraction, or peaceful negotiation. But instead, she made a tragic choice, likely because she realised the severity of her actions and, being a prideful person, couldn’t bring herself to admit her wrongdoing.

I am deeply saddened that it ended this way.

I want to take this opportunity to ask for an end to the defamation and baseless accusations. Today, you are the bystanders in this drama. You’ve heard one side of the story, and it’s easy to feel sympathy for her and conclude that we are the cause of her suicide. But I ask you to look deeper.

You’ve read our posts, and perhaps you now see us as the victims of Geno Ong’s defamation. I ask you to not participate in throwing stones and pointing fingers. Instead, let’s work towards being part of the solution rather than fuelling divisions as many would ask you to.

Only facts can heal this divide. Without understanding the full context and sequence of events from both sides, the truth remains elusive. Sadly, much of the division today is perpetuated by the media.

I do not know if the Media will present our side of the story. They probably won’t, as I have been critical of the Singapore Government’s vaccine policies, making me a target. The Media’s misrepresentation has forced us into numerous legal battles, and I intend to take legal action against them if they sensationalise this tragedy and point the finger at us for Geno’s suicide. Likewise, I remain committed to standing up for myself and will not hesitate to take actions against anyone who continue to defame me and Healing the Divide.

The legal system exists to resolve disputes based on facts, not on rumours or hearsay. It is essential to uphold that integrity.

Lastly, I want to emphasise that suicide cannot and should not be used as a deterrent for legal actions. Justice must take its course without being influenced by extreme measures. Geno’s tragic decision reminds us all of the importance of truth, dialogue, and responsibility.

Let us not allow this tragedy to cause more harm. Instead, let’s reflect on the value of truth and responsible communication.

My heart goes out to Geno’s loved ones during this painful and difficult time. I hope they find peace and I hope that what I have shared will help them to find closure. RIP Geno Ong.
------------

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She also maintained contact with Jacintha, a former supporter of mine who turned against Raymond and began defaming him. Raymond is currently suing her as well. Along with others like Peg Asus (who is also being sued), they created Facebook and chat groups to spread rumours and gossip about us continuously.
KNN KNN KNN altogether how many people are in the sue list estimates?

So the crux of this matter now lies mainly on whether those gov officials exist.
If anyone of them stand out and said the zoom meeting really existed, then RN can hong gan. :sick:
Else mss is still under the impression of self created stories and the defamation still stands.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN KNN KNN altogether how many people are in the sue list estimates?

So the crux of this matter now lies mainly on whether those gov officials exist.
If anyone of them stand out and said the zoom meeting really existed, then RN can hong gan. :sick:
Else mss is still under the impression of self created stories and the defamation still stands.
why would the authorities waste their time funding someone like the deceased? Even CNB uses ex-criminals to catch new criminals, why would they use a random person who isn't under their employ to carry out classified projects?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gum sia gum sia.
Thanks to both Mr Sbfuncle & Mr Hightech 88 for your investigative insights.

Seems like there, sadly again, MORE THAN MEETS the eye, as with the case of Mr Ong Beng Seng & Iswaran, whom both were willing to MISUSE our evolving Judicial Systems to SUE anyone whom dares to disrupt their way of conniving life by being presumably rich & powerful over mere opinions ....

May ALLL fellow citizens be assured. Justice will ultimately prevail, as our late founding fathers - Mr Lee Kuan Yew & many, many others, had laid foundations to ensure Singapore thrives as a Rule of Law Nation, as per according our sacred National Pledge....

Many EYES, public, govt or private sector, are watching........

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would the authorities waste their time funding someone like the deceased? Even CNB uses ex-criminals to catch new criminals, why would they use a random person who isn't under their employ to carry out classified projects?
The likelihood of the existence of this zoom meeting is almost nil.
Why would gov officials from different ministries bother to have a meeting with someone like the deceased. Somemore not as individual but as a group zoom meeting.
Sounds childish post to me and childish too for RN to take action for a childish posts.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever RN can claim about his reputation at stake , his wife is indeed under the radar of spf and moh.
I'm just waiitng for his wife to go in and squat. Then this matter will be put to rest.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The likelihood of the existence of this zoom meeting is almost nil.
Why would gov officials from different ministries bother to have a meeting with someone like the deceased. Somemore not as individual but as a group zoom meeting.
Sounds childish post to me and childish too for RN to take action for a childish posts.

Whatever RN can claim about his reputation at stake , his wife is indeed under the radar of spf and moh.
I'm just waiitng for his wife to go in and squat. Then this matter will be put to rest.

Noone knows whether the zoom meeting exists or not as dead men tell no tales and IK and RN are guessing that they do not exist else she wouldn't commit suicide.

But I am waiting for a plot twist to this whole saga as I do not think things are what they appear to be.

One thing is for sure, I believe that the authorities are still waiting to gather enough evidence before they strike, just like Iswaran's case. Patience is the key. Good will triumph over evil.

More to come for pop corn time.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noone knows whether the zoom meeting exists or not as dead men tell no tales and IK and RN is guessing that they do not exist else she wouldn't commit suicide.

But I am waiting for a plot twist to this whole saga as I do not think things are what they appear to be.

One thing is for sure, I believe that the authorities are still waiting to gather enough evidence before they strike, just like Iswaran's case. Patience is the key. Good will triumph over evil.

More to come for pop corn time.
Yeah. The calm before the storm :sneaky:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think their intention was to save lives for being the extremist in anti vax.
It was to please their own pleasures and basically anti vax until kee siao.

Same as @Truthspeak
Your level of comprehension is very very low.
Without having a complete picture, already anyhow humtum people.

No wonder you went jabbed and lucky you are not the judge, and of course, not the health minister

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deh ... anyone knew what did CC
do ? or did not do ?

What things she wrote there ?

Kamsia .

Lingam

IMG_20240910_093958.jpg

Last edited: