• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zJv5qLsLYoo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Time for some music..

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree Hedge. :biggrin:

LOL.. why you think I Hedgetrader? becoz i use his chinese quote on the situation of this forum?
I think even ah-pek can see..the situation is machiam like 7-8 states fighting with Qin state as most powerful... Can Leong ShiHuang unite all?
3 kingdom reference is not appropriate.. :biggrin::biggrin:

I use angmo keyboard and laptop.. can oni copy paste chinese characs.. cannot write so much chinese poem... :biggrin::biggrin:

enjoy your tcss....

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alamak.the monkeys wanna go fishing.singapore no spot for fishing lioa.

Mollust I was actually more concern than angry because I was afraid the monkeys may accidentally hook itself with fish hooks and its very painful and it may not know how to get it out.

Can join or not.i can bring a few tangachee

Always welcome any saraget, come come.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Lah Eh! You David Copperjoe lor? Now you in Koh Samet?????

Anyway, Koh Samet, nice little island, but cannot drive into the island. There are many nice/romantic bars/restaurant on towards the right hand side of the island. Last visit was about a year ago. Unfortunately, I did not get a nice hotel.bungalow.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alamak.the monkeys wanna go fishing.singapore no spot for fishing lioa.

Wah Lah Eh! You David Copperjoe lor? Now you in Koh Samet?????

Anyway, Koh Samet, nice little island, but cannot drive into the island. There are many nice/romantic bars/restaurant on towards the right hand side of the island. Last visit was about a year ago. Unfortunately, I did not get a nice hotel.bungalow.

Just day trip la just got back at 9. The beach is very beautiful. Many many chiobus. Now back in Wang Kaew resort in Rayong.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just day trip la just got back at 9. The beach is very beautiful. Many many chiobus. Now back in Wang Kaew resort in Rayong.
Chiobus all from BKK. By the way, did you saw the kelongs near the mainland? I really want to invest in one of these kelongs badly.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a good thread Alamaking, no gang-clash and dog fighting like recent threads. I hope no one come here for pia-jwee.
Silly me. Now understand what pia-jwee is. Pia Jwee means gang to gang. However there's no such pattern. It's either one to one, or one to many, or many to one, or many to many.??? Mai Khao Jai.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello TCSS gang.. Just came back from JB.. Fuck.. Did not even know that earlier got Spore - China game..:o :o

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I'm going get maybe get married again. You guys don't have to worry about competition from me anymore, whether I'm handsome or ugly, rich or poor, I'll be out of the game if this goes trhrough.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, you are late, but didnt miss much, dun other, ahhaa

Alamak, just now at JB while waiting for my car to finish washing, I ate 2 Ramli Burgers and one roti John.. Then while sitting at the roadside stall, I felt something furry and soft brushing my leg.. KNN I then realised that under my table was this big fat rat... Yuckss..:mad: :( I jumped from the chair.. Embarrased leh.. Many people all staring at me..:o :o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I'm going get maybe get married again. You guys don't have to worry about competition from me anymore, whether I'm handsome or ugly, rich or poor, I'll be out of the game if this goes trhrough.

Good for you Ram... Whose the lucky gal?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better dun be an ang moh, cox they 99% taller than you, hahahaha

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky? more like unlucky lor..., LOL

Wah lau eh.. Earlier received a SMS from this friend of mine.. He told me that one of my old neighbourhood pal who got himself involved with a divorcee with 3 kids, the bugger kena played out big time by the lady.. The divorcee all this while has been fooling with other guys at clubs behind his back while he was busy working night shift.. Fuckin stupid gong gong.. Served him right.. Used to advice him to be careful of that divorcee, but my old friend very sturborn.. He used to praise her to the skies, saying that she's a good responsible woman..Now this shit happens to him.. Clap clap.. serves him right..