• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau eh.. Earlier received a SMS from this friend of mine.. He told me that one of my old neighbourhood pal who got himself involved with a divorcee with 3 kids, the bugger kena played out big time by the lady.. The divorcee all this while has been fooling with other guys at clubs behind his back while he was busy working night shift.. Fuckin stupid gong gong.. Served him right.. Used to advice him to be careful of that divorcee, but my old friend very sturborn.. He used to praise her to the skies, saying that she's a good responsible woman..Now this shit happens to him.. Clap clap.. serves him right..

Bad case of small head controlling the big head ? :p

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau eh.. Earlier received a SMS from this friend of mine.. He told me that one of my old neighbourhood pal who got himself involved with a divorcee with 3 kids, the bugger kena played out big time by the lady.. The divorcee all this while has been fooling with other guys at clubs behind his back while he was busy working night shift.. Fuckin stupid gong gong.. Served him right.. Used to advice him to be careful of that divorcee, but my old friend very sturborn.. He used to praise her to the skies, saying that she's a good responsible woman..Now this shit happens to him.. Clap clap.. serves him right..
Really have to see carefully about women in SG, they not that simple....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pom chop , chop muck muck ! :biggrin:
When wanna intro to me ?
:p

I just came back from Bangkok. She's here on holiday now sleeping in mother's room. Her sis (i.e. my GF) can't ciome now, couldn't get the leave. She's going back two days later. I'm very bored. That's why I'm here TCSS. :biggrin:

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just came back from Bangkok. She's here on holiday now sleeping in mother's room. Her sis (i.e. my GF) can't ciome now, couldn't get the leave. She's going back two days later.

I call you tomorrow ok ? :p
I bring her go sight-seeing lah :biggrin:
Bring her eat chicken rice , chili crab , chendol then go GM for steamboat

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I call you tomorrow ok ? :p
I bring her go sight-seeing lah :biggrin:
Bring her eat chicken rice , chili crab , chendol then go GM for steamboat

Err...I'd like to help you. But next two days her tour of Singapore is booked by my Thai aunt already. She's here to represent the Thai side of our relatives in another (Singapore) cousin's wedding. The Thai relatives don't want to lose face without sending representive to Singapore relative wedding. The Singaporr elatives also won't want to lose face by letting stray in around in Singapore without talking care of her. My mom and aunt would be held responsible as if crime against heaven 滔天大罪 if anything happens to her.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uruguay and Germany always rises to the occasion. :biggrin:

15045504f2dfe139225127e68511bf51efa524b4.jpg

15045519b5e192d5582093f69527b78eee9a987e.jpg

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uruguay and Germany always rises to the occasion. :biggrin:

15045504f2dfe139225127e68511bf51efa524b4.jpg

15045519b5e192d5582093f69527b78eee9a987e.jpg

Italy dominated the game but Uruguay had the better chances. Very poor in the final third from the Italians. No penetration at all :mad: Let's hope the Venezuelans won't disappoint me later. Come on Rondon! :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alamak, just now at JB while waiting for my car to finish washing, I ate 2 Ramli Burgers and one roti John.. Then while sitting at the roadside stall, I felt something furry and soft brushing my leg.. KNN I then realised that under my table was this big fat rat... Yuckss..:mad: :( I jumped from the chair.. Embarrased leh.. Many people all staring at me..:o :o

Zeddy, 2 hamburgers and 1 roti John, no wonder the rat angry with you. You eat a lot. Anyway you go JB for what ah normally Singaporeans go for supermarket shopping, you too?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
She got a very pretty and younger sis. Yeah, I don't know whether she or me lucky or unlucky. Just let fate work out.

I hope she is not Alamaking's ex, otherwise we would see another new thread.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Simi camera brand? Can shoot bird? must be a damn good cam, LOL

First of all wife and I not pro but she wanted a good camera for Japan trip in July so I bought her a starter kit 600D. Good size for her hands la. Lens is standard EF-S18-135mm. I want to get er into and photo course but here all conducted in Thai so I ask her to wait a little while more to search.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all wife and I not pro but she wanted a good camera for Japan trip in July so I bought her a starter kit 600D. Good size for her hands la. Lens is standard EF-S18-135mm. I want to get er into and photo course but here all conducted in Thai so I ask her to wait a little while more to search.

hmm..usu if you buy a canon, you can sign up for a free photography course - i think some years back Canon singapore got this lobang...u might want to try when you r back in Sinkieland. Condition is you bring along ur canon...