• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a Chinese and I believe you are too. I love Indian food. Karu's is my favourite because its really delicious compare to Muthu's and Apollo's. Problem is after you makan and get out whole body smell like curry and if you use hand to eat like me the smell last about 3 days.
I like India Vegetarian food... LOL

Going for a meeting, talk to you guys later.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tried to book CX 2 months ago, fully booked, taking this Hong Kong Airlines, dunno have TV or not, 1st time taking.

new airline...everything new ..good...

but i think its like a semi-budget...so bring a book or your ipad.

or chat up the girl sitting beside u...LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is a good thread Alamaking, no gang-clash and dog fighting like recent threads. I hope no one come here for pia-jwee.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
fight abt soccer.. the fight will finish when the game finish..
fight abt charbo.. the fight will finish when another charbo walk in
fight abt food.. the fight finish when the food makan finish..

fight abt politics.. you have to drop 1 atomic bomb at the table to finish it.. or else they will return to fight same thing over over for nxt 10 years..
moral of story. you can eat with your charbo while watching soccer.. :confused:

ah pek like me tcss until dunno what i tkking abt liao.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fight abt soccer.. the fight will finish when the game finish..
fight abt charbo.. the fight will finish when another charbo walk in
fight abt food.. the fight finish when the food makan finish..

fight abt politics.. you have to drop 1 atomic bomb at the table to finish it.. or else they will return to fight same thing over over for nxt 10 years..
moral of story. you can eat with your charbo while watching soccer.. :confused:

ah pek like me tcss until dunno what i tkking abt liao.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Agree Hedge. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
new airline...everything new ..good...

but i think its like a semi-budget...so bring a book or your ipad.

or chat up the girl sitting beside u...LOL
Yah I think is like Silk Air kind, 3 seats 3 seats row at most. I'll bring my MBP, have to work :(

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oi tambi, I running road la not enjoying. House flooded so run road, first to Hokkaido then Pattaya not Rayong later Koh Samet, this is no enjoyment for me especaily these few days so damn hot at the beach some more later want to go island, not my idea la you know who. My type of enjoyment is in a jacuzzi with a cold beer and one or two chio-bus.

Some more a family of cheebye monkeys came stole my bag of new hooks and sinkers. Later must go buy again. Knn.

Alamak.the monkeys wanna go fishing.singapore no spot for fishing lioa.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am a Chinese and I believe you are too. I love Indian food. Karu's is my favourite because its really delicious compare to Muthu's and Apollo's. Problem is after you makan and get out whole body smell like curry and if you use hand to eat like me the smell last about 3 days.

Can join or not.i can bring a few tangachee