• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kids nowadays eat too much fast food :p :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6KzMVOZSwPY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ya spotter and you wish you're young again now right?

Kids nowadays eat too much fast food :p :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6KzMVOZSwPY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England was at home and 4:1? to win. it's a value bet. u should really take England again. didn't watch the match, football365 said that England played a 9-0-1 formation. :biggrin:

Spain dominated but was useless coz they didn't score. All their possession pointless.

Weeks ago, Barca played AC Milan. They dominated almost the entire game but with one final corner, AC equalised.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning everybody. I am still here relaxing in Rayong's Wang Kaew Resort. Rise and shine this Monday everyone.

IMG_3743.JPG

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
IMG_3744.JPG

Small fishing village within our resort. This is where we buy fresh seafood free of any chemical. Fishermen come back between 7-9am.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
IMG_3740.JPG

Seriously guys I'm quite bored with this place. Yes it peaceful . . . . too quiet.

no wifi
food not delicious
restaurants close at 6-7pm
no cable tv

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;uefhVcuyuFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uefhVcuyuFc&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;iK4k2-SGwBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK4k2-SGwBc[/video]

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh! Betting on Friendlies?
150279052bd356b3d076d1b6a9288a92272fda81.gif

That's where some teams play with one eye closed and key players opted out by their club managers. :biggrin:

150368383e7bc338319d8ad5e158320b0cf82164.jpg

Sneijder unhappy with Dutch effort

13 November 2011

Netherlands midfielder Wesley Sneijder did not hide his frustration with his side's display in their goalless draw against Switzerland.The Dutch were heavily favoured to win the friendly match at the Amsterdam ArenA, but their wastefulness in front of goal disappointed the home fans.The Inter Milan ace, who played the full 90 minutes, was disappointed with his team's performance and admitted it was a fair result."We are absolutely not satisfied with this result," he told Veronica.
"Switzerland are a difficult opponent. They have a bit of an Italian style of play, because a lot of their players play in Serie A.""We only have ourselves to blame for this draw, though.

message truncated

15036887429feefb591098fa3edc5719309778f6.jpg

Wenger wanted van Persie rested

13 November 2011

12427287310.jpg

Bert van Marwijk has revealed Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger wanted Robin van Persie not to play in either of the Netherlands' two friendlies.

The Gunners captain has made 16 appearances for the club so far this season and is thought to be suffering from fatigue, with the former Monaco manager reluctant to allow the striker to play in international friendlies.

However, the two bosses were able to reach a compromise whereby the Dutchman was permitted to play one game.
As a result, Van Persie went on to make an appearance in their goalless draw with Switzerland but will play no part in the upcoming game against Germany.

"Arsene asked me if I could leave Robin out of both games," Van Marwijk said.
"I had a good meeting with Wenger and we reached an agreement he would only play on Friday. After that we would send him back."

Van Persie is now expected to return to Arsenal, with the Gunners set to take on Norwich City in a Premier League game at Carrow Road on Saturday.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Im surprised a resort with no wifi? at least internet have right? LOL

Ya man, wifi only in restaurant. Actually can't complain also la its a Thai managed resort. But then this property is damn big 300rai which is 480,000 sqm and each unit is far from each other.

Anyway I can always trust my iPhone4.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya man, wifi only in restaurant. Actually can't complain also la its a Thai managed resort. But then this property is damn big 300rai which is 480,000 sqm and each unit is far from each other.

Anyway I can always trust my iPhone4.
I longed for a good holiday.... haiz.....

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To JW5 and Golden Dragon

Bad news for AM on their next game at home vs Levante without Falcao. 2 or 3 goals from AM is provided that Adrián scores at least a brace. :biggrin:

15036934eff41149458aa46dde186931a8d6d63c.jpg

Falcao targets derby return

13 November 2011

proxy

Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao says he is working hard to regain full fitness in time for their league clash with capital-city rivals Real Madrid.

The 25-year-old striker suffered a strain to the abductor muscle in his left leg in Colombia's training session on Wednesday, a problem which ruled him out of the national team's World Cup qualifiers against Venezuela and Argentina.

Falcao arrived in Madrid from Bogota on Saturday evening, and said he is setting his sights on a return against the Santiago Bernabeu outfit on November 26.
"It is true that we do not have a big margin, but I will do everything possible to be at the Bernabeu," Falcao said.

"It will all depend on how I feel. That will be an important factor to know whether I will be able to play that match. But I hope that my recovery will go well."
The former Porto striker, who has so far scored nine goals for Atletico, will sit out the club's next La Liga match against Levante.

"It is a shame that I got injured in such a crucial moment in the league," he said.
"It is also troublesome for Atletico. But you have to deal with it.""These things happen in football. There have been many players who have had to return from their national teams with injuries."

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah sianz... going to HK this Thursday again, this time I make sure I'll make a 1 day trip to Macau and try their portuguese food.

I hate the 4 hours flight.....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah sianz... going to HK this Thursday again, this time I make sure I'll make a 1 day trip to Macau and try their portuguese food.

I hate the 4 hours flight.....

Long flights are good. There was once from Narita to LA, the Cpt. pilot announced, good morning (it was about 8 to 9 a.m. US Pacific time) we're about one hour ahead of schedule. Hope you've enjoyed the flight and inflight service, blah blah blah. I almost hadn't have enough time to get the Japanese girl's contact particulars yet. Luckily, last minute I did. Otherwise, I might have lodged a report against that pilot for speeding.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long flights are good. There was once from Narita to LA, the Cpt. pilot announced, good morning (it was about 8 to 9 a.m. US Pacific time) we're about one hour ahead of schedule. Hope you've enjoyed the flight and inflight service, blah blah blah. I almost hadn't have enough time to get the Japanese girl's contact particulars yet. Luckily, last minute I did. Otherwise, I might have lodged a report against that pilot for speeding.
I hate doing nothing while the time ticks

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate doing nothing while the time ticks

Listen to the songs in your MP4 or Iphone... Thats what I do when on flights.. Sometimes I will get pissed off and iritated in the middle of a flight because I can't smoke..:( To kill the urge, I would forced myself to sleep or bring a thick book to read...