• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only know Edin Dzeko and Alex Duric. :biggrin:

Their players are playing in the Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Russian Premier League, BPL etc.... :biggrin:

2wd4j6q.jpg

Last edited:

Helder Postiga

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Friday 11th November 2011

153345_hp.jpg

Espanyol sign Indonesian striker

La Liga outfit Espanyol have completed the signing of young Indonesian striker Arthur Irawan.

The 18-year-old, a relative unknown in his country due to his age, has raised eyebrows across the region after the Spanish side announced the signing on Thursday.

"Arthur Irawan is a promising young player from Indonesia who we successfully discovered," Espanyol said in an official statement posted to the club's website.

"He could attract the interest of Manchester United, but his family wanted him to continue his studies.

"Now, the challenge for our coaching team is to be able to make him adapt to the style of football's elite at the European level," club officials elaborated.

Irawan was believed to be considered for selection to the Indonesian U-23 national team, but was left out due to his age.

He was on track to play for English amateur club Lytham Town before attracting interest from the Spanish side.

He will spend his first year at Espanyol in the junior team before moving up the ranks.

jw5

Loyal
Their players are playing in the Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Russian Premier League, BPL etc.... :biggrin:

Yeah, also know Asmir "Hey! Don't give Ivan the ball" Begovic and Miralem Pjanic. :biggrin:
Thought Pjanic was still at Lyon. :o

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop him and you'll stop Bosnia. :smile:

[video=youtube;IJWQjBtcNsU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWQjBtcNsU[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He..He..He.. Very funny leh.. Got this new forumer with the name of TonyChatter...:eek: :biggrin: Tonychat fuckin pissed off...:biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about Ratchada? And did you have the opportunity to visit all those Wats?

Supposed to go to Ratchada for an authentic Thai massage but the massage shop has shifted to Terminal 21 at Sukhumvit Soi 19.
Went for a 2 hour massage with CO.
The notorious Soi Cowboy was open too
:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ehh Joetsy, where you now? still at Pattaya?

Ya still in Pattaya now. But today after 3 nights here felt sianz so decided tomorrow runroad to Rayong's Wang Kaew Resort, heard damn nice.

Now quite mao liao because finished a nice bottle of Amarone at an Italian restaurant Pan Pan that chonburifc recommended. I have to say when wife and I first entered the restaurant the smell reminded us of restaurants in Italy. Food is good too.

I must knock out now. Feel damn dizzy.

Oh I booked this house for the next few days in Wang Kaew

WangKaew.JPG

Last edited: