• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1502233428d1bfefafeafa0cf28d08a790c9110b.jpg

15022326c24ec331042820ededc7e895ba746fb3.jpg

150223254a34df3b59e20f03caa4a119a07ef0b9.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee Krup Pi.

Rise and shine today is Saturday. Hope you have a nice breakfast to start your weekend. I suddenly felt sad and missed Singapore breakfast especially chwee-kuay , chee-cheong-fan (see-yao, sok-yao, ma-yao) and kopi-O-gao-siew-tai. :o :o :o

Luis Suarez

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She may get the cheque but will Cavani get the goal? :biggrin:

Who is Cavani? Isn't he my fellow country man who is overrated? And Andy Carroll is also another overrated £30 million 'Thug' who costs more than me but it has been me scoring goals regularly for club and country. :biggrin:

15022967f8aa9038ce78a98b972062bf15452739.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Who is Cavani? Isn't he my fellow country man who is overrated? And Andy Carroll is also another overrated £30 million 'Thug' who costs more than me but it has been me scoring goals regularly for club and country. :biggrin:

I had $5 on Uruguay 4 Chile 3. :o
Why u never let Chile score 3? :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had $5 on Uruguay 4 Chile 3. :o
Why u never let Chile score 3? :biggrin:

Wasteful even though bet is absurd because Chile failed to score even with Sanchez. :biggrin:

On Wednesday, the former Boca Juniors coach suspended Arturo Vidal, Jorge Valdivia, Jean Beausejour, Gonzalo Jara and Carlos Carmona, all of whom were punished for missing curfew on Tuesday as they attended a party to celebrate the baptism of Valdivia's child.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdee Krup Pi.

Rise and shine today is Saturday. Hope you have a nice breakfast to start your weekend. I suddenly felt sad and missed Singapore breakfast especially chwee-kuay , chee-cheong-fan (see-yao, sok-yao, ma-yao) and kopi-O-gao-siew-tai. :o :o :o
Good morning Pi Joe :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
History? Policemen weart shorts also, maybe you were once handsome also, but still short. LOL

Maybe you're taller than me, but you've never been handsome. I've said it many times, look at yourself as most handsome, no need for comparison.

The handsome saga has been the most misunderstood among my postings. Probably only Drifter and a few others understood that.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you're taller than me, but you've never been handsome. I've said it many times, look at yourself as most handsome, no need for comparison.

The handsome saga has been the most misunderstood among my postings. Probably only Drifter and a few others understood that.
Self delusional, hahaha, ok lah, as long you happy, LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Self delusional, hahaha, ok lah, as long you happy, LOL

I'm not happy. You still owe me steak and beer at Hollandse Club since the Uruguay World Cup Q-Final victory. Play cheat or no play cheat, handball or no handball, the result stood and Uruguay won. When I lost the England Q-Final, I went to jump Toa Payoh diving pool. When you lost, you keep talk cock and sing song.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not happy. You still owe me steak and beer at Hollandse Club since the Uruguay World Cup Q-Final victory. Play cheat or no play cheat, handball or no handball, the result stood and Uruguay won. When I lost the England Q-Final, I went to jump Toa Payoh diving pool. When you lost, you keep talk cock and sing song.
When I owe you a steak and beer? Uruguay lost in Semi against Dutch leh, Uruguay play who in Quater Final? I know Dutch won Brazil 2 -1, LOL