• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But according to reputation points, I'm more popular than you leh. No. of posts you also not No.1, so you technically, you no title, nothing at all in this forum, whahahahaha

You're the most popular. I surrendered long ago already.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol, 1st time see you so modest, whahaha

I'm always very modest.

Only stupid ugly people got offended by other people saying they're handsome.

I ask you. Which parent don't think their kid handsome or pretty? You go fuck them for arrogance?

I ask you again. If you don't think yourself handsome, how are you going to face the mirror?

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm always very modest.

Only stupid ugly people got offended by other people saying they're handsome.

I ask you. Which parent don't think their kid handsome or pretty? You go fuck them for arrogance?

I ask you again. If you don't think yourself handsome, how are you going to face the mirror?

did i hear loser ex-cop praising himself 'handsome' again?

time for this picture. :biggrin: handsome or obiang, you be the judge.

whoami.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee Krup Pi from Pattaya. I wish everyone a happy Friday. TGIF liao, don't be so serious, go break a leg and paint the town red tonight.

IMG_3245.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Me heartbroken...... really hurt a lot, she was my sec classmate leh... but she didnt appreciate it... haiz....

Cheer up buddy. You lucky fucker, lost one tree now gain the whole forest. You're the envy of all of us married men. Go for it mate!

See this forest?
627973957_8685187c98.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me heartbroken...... really hurt a lot, she was my sec classmate leh... but she didnt appreciate it... haiz....

fuck lah...u r lapsing into it again..

nid to go Bedok Reservoir or not? Wear ur orange jersey...later forensic no nid to waste time verifying ID.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why u didn't say so earlier? :(

Saw the news of Ronaldo being booed at Bosnia airport and thought it would be high scoring. :biggrin:

It will be 5-0 for Bosnia if their opponents are weak.

It will be 7-0 for Portugal if their opponents are weak.

But these two sides are good. It will help if you do a check on Bosnia players and the clubs they are playing for. :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

image.php

Uruguay will be without Forlan (Inter Milan), Hernandez (Palermo). Edinson Cavani (Napoli) will partner Suarez (Liverpool) in the attack.

Chile will be without Arturo Vidal (Juventus) with Alexis Sanchez (Barcelona) available.

Uruguay will still be favorites to win. :biggrin:

World Cup qualifying preview: Uruguay v Chile

10 November 2011

12427285760.jpg

Uruguay manager Oscar Tabarez is facing an injury crisis ahead of his side's World Cup qualifier with Chile on Friday.

Injury has ruled out strikers Diego Forlan and Abel Hernandez, midfielders Alvaro Fernandez and Walter Gargano, and defender Jorge Fucile for the clash in Montevideo.
Maximiliano Pereira is also absent for the Copa America winners due to suspension.

The potent forward pairing of Edinson Cavani and Luis Suarez will start in attack, with Tabarez expected to play Gaston Ramirez on the left wing to shore up the midfield.
Diego Godin and Diego Lugano will be paired together in the centre of defence.

Chile boss Claudio Borghi will also be without several key players, but not due to injury.

On Wednesday, the former Boca Juniors coach suspended Arturo Vidal, Jorge Valdivia, Jean Beausejour, Gonzalo Jara and Carlos Carmona, all of whom were punished for missing curfew on Tuesday as they attended a party to celebrate the baptism of Valdivia's child.

With numerous changes needing to be made, the coach called upon Universidad de Chile's Marcelo Diaz to replace Vidal in the middle of the pitch, while Diaz's club teammate Osvaldo Gonzalez replaces Jara to solidify the defence.
Alexis Sanchez, who injured his hamstring in September while playing for Barcelona, will join Humberto Suazo in attack.

Last edited: