• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
View attachment 2835

KNN, see the no. plate, really snobbish those Hongkongers....

Sawasdee Krup Khun Alamaking and all SBF phi. This morning Pattaya is very sunny. Yesterday's clothe washed all dry liao.

This Honkie is not how-lian, he do this because HE CAN and we sinkie cannot . . . . . same same me every morning on Narong highway drive 160kmh its not how-lian but because we in Thailand can do it . . . . :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdee Krup Khun Alamaking and all SBF phi. This morning Pattaya is very sunny. Yesterday's clothe washed all dry liao.

This Honkie is not how-lian, he do this because HE CAN and we sinkie cannot . . . . . same same me every morning on Narong highway drive 160kmh its not how-lian but because we in Thailand can do it . . . . :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Wah lau.. 160, whahahaa, good morning to you Pi Joe :smile:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does any1 visit the pubs at tanjong pagar area?
recently went down, it is not like before. tone down liao.
even pubs that still ard, it was infested by prc yet young.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a murder at GM last night, a Thai lady working at Diva was pushed down from the 4th floor

It must be Ramseth according to the Prof. JW5 study on Ramsethology.

Ramseth goes GM;
Ramseth speaks Thai;
Ramseth have affairs with Thai ladies;
Ramseth kills people like animals;
Ramseth just ran road to Thailand.

All the Ramsethology forensics point to Ramseth.

Prof. JW5 scores again!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It must be Ramseth according to the Prof. JW5 study on Ramsethology.

Ramseth goes GM;
Ramseth speaks Thai;
Ramseth have affairs with Thai ladies;
Ramseth kills people like animals;
Ramseth just ran road to Thailand.

All the Ramsethology forensics point to Ramseth.

Prof. JW5 scores again!

fuck lah...keep the Ramsethology to the Ramsethology thread can or not?

why every thread i click, its Ramsethology? its the religion in SBF is it?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, hahaha, now not only ponytail donkey story is hot, clone hunting is hot also.

i know, i read them too, they are fun to read...

but not fun when the subject spews onto other threads...u dun keep your underwear inside the microwave oven right?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me heartbroken...... really hurt a lot, she was my sec classmate leh... but she didnt appreciate it... haiz....

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Support your thread. Very good thread. Asked Leongsam to sticky it but he didn't agree. Anyway, I cannot meet other Thai girls now.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Support your thread. Very good thread. Asked Leongsam to sticky it but he didn't agree. Anyway, I cannot meet other Thai girls now.

Either you are being sarcastic or funny or both. Requesting for a Talk Cock Sing Song thread to become Sticky. :biggrin: